Chapter12: Touched

Hooters [on Hiatus]

Touched

*Belated Happy Chuseok!*

Sorry it took me so long to update,

it's because of Chuseok and Chinese Moon Cake Festival.

So This is a long chapter :) I hope you won't find it boring.

If you have suggestions feel free to voice out, I am open to include your suggestions :)

JeTi

ERGH!!! I can’t believe this happened to us!! DAMN!!!! Jessica thought. “Tiffany…” Jessica mumbled helplessly as she checks her neck and chest over the mirror by the restroom. Both of them just finished taking a bath and Jessica was very miserable and depressed. “Ergh!!! You left marks on me…Why did you left some on my neck and on my collar bones… You could’ve just left it somewhere hidden instead…”

Tiffany who was blow drying her hair let out a soft laugh. “Sorry… was drunk… didn’t know…” Tiffany teased. “Why?? Are you craving for more??”

“ERGH!!!” Jessica exclaimed and she even shivered. She had Goosebumps by the sound of Tiffany’s voice.

“Hey… you also left marks on me FYI… Much worst, mine is on my neck, chest, and on my shoulders.” Tiffany complained as she threw off the blower by the bed.

“Ergh… Tiffany… you took away my ity…” Jessica whined her eyes became watery. “Buhuhmph…”

Tiffany’s eyes widened. “Excuse me?!?! Why blame me?? We were drunk… You also took away mine… besides…” Tiffany suddenly calmed down. “We’re going to do it sometime soon you know…It’s just maybe last night we were unconsciously Ehem… you know...feeling it…”

“FANY-AH!! Stop talking like that!!” Jessica said aloud. She was almost crying. Sh*t…I hate it when she sounds like that. I don’t want to end up wildly. “I know we’ll be doing it, but not now!! Not this moment…I’m not reaadyyy…” Jessica sighed. She buttoned her red checkered top hoping it would cover the kiss marks that Tiffany had left last night. But no use… Her collarbone and even her cleavage were exposed.

Tiffany wore a dress instead. It was a Sabrina cut hoping to cover her chest part and shoulder. Lucky Tiffany hers was covered but they can’t cover the neck.  “Miahne…jinjja…” Tiffany mumbled. “I didn’t know how we did it last night…But It’s good to know we weren’t ourselves and we can’t remember…”

Jessica just stared at her with her typical serious expression.

“Jinjja…moolah…” Tiffany said.

“Well… it’s because you lack a lot that’s why.”

“Ya… I just turned 19…it’s okay to lack a lot…Ergh… we need make up…”

“Let’s go buy some…” Jessica said. “Come on… before going for lunch. The store opens at nine in the morning. Let’s go…”

“Ya… no one should know about this…” Tiffany said. “Oh my gahd… Sica… remember?? Today is Chuseok…we’re celebrating this evening right??”

“ergh… let’s not make a fuzz about this…” Jessica said calmly. “Ya…we should calm down…”

“I don’t kiss and tell.” Tiffany said.

Jessica glared. “STOP IT!! You’re making me worst! Maybe it’s you who seduced me last night…”

“Excuse me?? Me??”

“Yes, who else??” Jessica said. “Oh don’t act like an innocent baby, I know you Fany, you’re keeping a wild side over there…”

“I’m not…” Tiffany said innocently.

“Stop playing…Don’t you ever use a y tone on me or I’ll kick you.” Jessica said irritably. “Grab your shades and wallet. QUICK!”

Tiffany obeyed Jessica, they grabbed their wallets and shades. They wore their sunglasses as they went out of their room. They quietly walked the halls of the suite room, hoping and praying that none of their sisters were walking.

“Pssstt…” Someone hissed behind them.

Jessica and Tiffany didn’t listen.

“Pssst!! Ya…You two…”

Tiffany and Jessica looked behind. It was Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, they were also wearing sunglasses and walking quietly and weirdly like them.

“Sh*t….Fany…. it’s Hyo and Soo…” Jessica said.

“I know… what now??”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon caught up with the JeTi’s suddenly Jessica and Tiffany stared at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who were also keeping their heads down low and they weren’t making eye contact towards each other.

“Wait a second…” Jessica who’s the observant one noticed something different. She took a hold on both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. “What’s this??” She asked. There were unnecessary marks on both of their necks, chest, and shoulder. “What did you do???” Jessica asked again. Her heart skipped a beat and she thinks SooHyo did the same thing they did last night.

~SooHyo~

“Erm…” Sooyoung’s eyes popped wide open as she woke up from her sleep. Her arms were actually around Hyoyeon’s waist then she pulled away and lightly slapped her cheek as she wakes up. Hyoyeon was still sleeping beside her but Hyoyeon’s back was facing her. Seconds have passed and Sooyoung just realized something. Damn… Why is Hyoyeon’s back bare ?? She immediately stared under the covers and boom… Why am I ? Why are we ?!?!?!?!?!? Sooyoung covered herself and sat upright in a sitting position, she noticed their clothes and undergarments were sprawled everywhere. She immediately turned to Luna’s bed and she was… OMO!! LUNA… Where is she??? …

“Hyoyeon!!” Sooyoung whispered. “HYOYEON!!!” She forcefully tapped her by the shoulder.

“Mmhm?!?!” Hyoyeon grunted. “Wha??”

“YA PABO!!!” Sooyoung said. “WAKE UP… We did something together last night…”

“What??” Hyoyeon asked. Just as Hyoyeon ran down her hands under the sheet cover she felt her bare skin and bare legs. “What… What’s going on??” Hyoyeon asked. “Choi Sooyoung… What happened…” Hyoyeon was about to scream when suddenly-

“KKKKYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” They heard a loud dolphin scream from the other side of the wall. “FFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNYYYYYY!!!!” Another dolphin scream came.

Both of them were surprised. “What… was that??? Was that Jessica??”

Sooyoung shook her head. “Wait… Luna… where is she… she’s not in her bed!!!” Sooyoung said as she tucked her long brown curly hair behind her ears.

“AHNYONGHASEO!!!” Luna suddenly popped out beside them. “Omma…HAPPY CHUSEOK!!!” She said as she stares at her moms. Her smile was meaningful like there’s something with her.

“Oh….” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon froze. They covered themselves with the sheets with only their head being exposed.

“Omma…What’s going on??” Luna asked cheekily. She was smiling up to her ears again.

“Uhm… we just woke up. How are you? How was your sleep?” Sooyoung asked. Hyoyeon shut her eyes as she sank herself and hid under the covers.

“It was good.” Luna said. “Anyways omma, I’m going to Aunt Seo’s suite okay?”

“Okay… Uhm…Luna… did you see anything?? Or something last night?” Sooyoung asked.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Luna asked she was smiling fishily. She was now teasing her parents as she plays dumb.

“Fine… go to your aunt…” Hyoyeon said who was hiding under the sheets.

“Okay.” Luna giggled. “Kekekeke!! By the omma… try not to sprawl your clothes everywhere when you’re going to take it down to the bed…and…having a… auh?? How should I say this…couple session when you’re drunk is kind of naughty, I think its way much fun without alcohol don’ cha think?” Luna winked at her parents who were both shocked. “Take my advice.” Then Luna left the room.

Sooyoung was shocked and speechless. She froze there with her jaws dropped open while Hyoyeon suddenly bend and bumped her forehead against Sooyoung’s lap. “Sh*t…” She whispered.

“Omo…” Sooyoung said as she stared at Hyoyeon’s . “Hyo…” Sooyoung became skeptical, she heaved away Hyoyeon’s long blond hair, then she traced her fingers against the marks in Hyoyeon’s back and then she shut her eyes and pinched her nose bridge. “Sorry…”

“Wae??” Hyoyeon asked as she sat upright and faced Sooyoung. “Why?? Oh my gosh…” She heaved Sooyoung’s hair and she saw her chest and neck’s condition was… yeah… it was terrible… “Miahne…” Hyoyeon said as she shut her eyes and leaned her forehead against Sooyoung’s shoulder. “Ergh…”

“Ahraso… never mind… let’s just take a bath…clean ourselves and see what we can do…” Sooyoung said as she kicked the covers and stood up. “deym… we’re celebrating Chuseok this evening…”

Hyoyeon sighed. “Fine… Fine… you take a bath first…” Hyoyeon heard the bathroom door shut closed. She let out a huge breath and bumped her head against the pillow. “Damn…..”

 

~Back to SooHyo & JeTi~

“I heard you scream earlier by the way…” Hyoyeon laughed. “KYYAAAAA!!!” She mimicked how Jessica screamed. “Faaannyyy!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!” Hyoyeon giggled.

“TSK…” Jessica frowned.

“Do you think the YoonYul twins did it too??” Sooyoung asked as they entered the elevator.

“Moolah…” Jessica answered. “What if they did??”

Everyone gasped. “You think??” Tiffany questioned.

“Maybe?? Maybe not… let’s pay them a visit when we’re done concealing these marks.” Jessica asked.

The girls went to Shilla Duty Free to buy some make up concealers and foundation to cover up their naughty love bites. The girls felt quite distressed not knowing such things do happen.

“Sh*t… Sooyoung…” Hyoyeon said irritably as they pay by the counter.

“Why??” Jessica asked.

“Tsk…” Sooyoung was also irritated.

“What’s wrong??” Tiffany asked.

“Luna… I think she saw what happened last night…” Sooyoung said.

“WHAT?!?!” Jessica and Tiffany said. “OMAIGAHD!!! I bet you were noisy last night…”

“ergh… we don’t know but the kid… she was smiling differently like… it was scary…” Hyoyeon said. “She even gave us tips that it’s not fun having you know when you’re drunk…”

Jessica and Tiffany stared at each other and then they burst into laughters. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

“It’s not funny…” Sooyoung said, half smiling. “Jinjja…”

“What else did Luna said??” Jessica asked.

“She said that we should not sprawl our clothes if ever we’re going to have… you know…” Hyoyeon shared.

“S*x???….” Jessica blurted.

“Ya… don’t say such thing…” Tiffany said as she nudged Jessica.

“But… You know, Luna is sixteen… I don’t think she’s naïve with these things….” Jessica added.

“She’s still a minor…” Sooyoung said.

“We’re also minors…. We’re just 19…” Hyoyeon added.

“You know what, minor or not, we should hurry now…” Sooyoung said as she grabbed the make-up that they just bought. “Let’s cover ourselves…”

 

~YoonYul~

Yoona was the first to get up from bed. The room temperature was so cold and it gave her shivers. She stared at Yuri who was still sleeping peacefully, so she gently push away the covers with her legs so she could get up, but before she could stand something grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the bed.

“Aigo...” Yoona expressed as her body lightly slammed against the bed.

“Ahnyong…” Yuri smiled as she slithered her arms around Yoona’s waist. Suddenly she pinned Yoona down the way Yoona did to her last night. She was now lying above Yoona. “Morning!”

Yoona frowned. “Ya… mind getting off of me…” Yoona said irritably.

“Ahneeyo…” Yuri said. “Na-da…You know… you did this to me last night…”

“Bo??” Yoona asked. She was now staring into Yuri’s face.

“Yeh…” Yuri said. “You even said that you hated me…” Both of them were staring at each other crazily.

“I don’t remember, and why on earth will I lie above you…well… so true that I hate now, get off of me…” Yoona glared away as she dismiss the feeling of being provoked early in the morning.

“Aweee!!!” Yuri whined. “TSK!!!! Yoong… Don’t be mad…Puh-lease???” Yuri was still staring down on Yoona.

Yoona pursed her lips. “Huh?? You were the one who’s torturing me yesterday…” Yoona said still looking away.

“Ehh!!! It’s because of you… you asked such thing…”

“Is it bad to ask??” Yoona lightly pushed Yuri off of her. She couldn’t take the tension. She stood up and went to the bathroom.

Yuri who was playful and wasn’t giving up went to charge Yoona. She ran into the bathroom too and she locked the door behind.

“YA!!” Yoona said shockingly. *THMP THUMP THUMP* her heart was now racing. “Do you mind??”

“Mind what??” Yuri asked. She was smiling mischievously.

“Aiyoo…” Yoona sighed. “I need to pee…”

“Then do it…”

“With you in here?!?!”

“So???”

“TSK!!” Yoona unlocked the door and pushed Yuri out.

Yuri sighed, she was totally hurt. She folded her arms and leaned against the door. “Oh well…” Yuri heard the toilet flashed, she was about to go back to the bed and sit when suddenly the door opened and she was being grabbed into the bathroom.

“Boya??” Yuri asked. She was shocked and puzzled as Yoona pinned her against the door and she locked it. “What are you doing??” Yuri questioned nervously as she touched Yoona’s hand that was blocking the knob.

*Ding Dong…*

Yuri and Yoona froze. Someone was knocking… Again…

*Ding Dong…*

“Aishhh….” Yoona grunted.

Yuri smiled in victory again. “Hunny… I think you have to get that…Again.” Yuri teased. “MWAHAHAHAHAH >:) I guess… victory is mine…Im Yoona…”

“Not quite…” Yoona said. “You owe me a lot…” Yoona said as she unlocks the bathroom door and went to see who was knocking. “What’s the deal??” Yoona asked as she opens the door.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany were the ones who knocked. They came in and Yuri just came out of the bathroom.

“Ahyonghaseo!!!!” Jessica said happily as they enter the YoonYul’s suite.

“What’s going on? Why are you happy??” Yoona asked.

“Hi Yoona!” Hyoyeon giggled.

Sooyoung went near Yuri who was standing innocently by the bathroom door. She stared at Yuri closely and even heaved her hair to check for her neck. “Guys… na-da…” Sooyoung said. “They’re innocent…” Sooyoung said as she looked at Yuri’s back.

“Boya??” Yoona asked. The YoonYul twins were now confused. “What’s going on?? Ya… Choi Sooyoung… why are you body checkin’ on mah gurl…???”

Sooyoung laughed by the jealous sound of Yoona. “Ahnee… because last night I heard about this disease…called….”

“Chicken pox…” Hyoyeon added. “Yeah… they said it was contagious…”

Yoona and Yuri rolled their eyes. “Ya… we had that years ago… seriously, what’s the deal??” Yoona asked as she dragged Yuri to her side and draped an arm around her twin.

“Ahneeyo…” Jessica said while smiling. “We won’t bother you anymore. Oh you two prepare now, lunch is about to come and we’re going to celebrate Chuseok this evening. Quick now!”

Yoona narrowed her eyes. “Hmmm??? Something happened?? I know something fishy just happened… Spill…Was this about… last night???”

Her sisters gulped. “Huh??? Fishy??? What??? Ahneeyo…” Tiffany laughed. “Pffft….”

“What naughty things did you just do??” Yoona interrogated.

“We didn’t do anything….” Jessica said.

“Really???? Then who in their right mind would place thick concealers and foundation over their chest and neck??? Look at the color… it’s even one tone darker than your skin….” Yoona said.

“Ahnee…it’s uhm….” Jessica said while standing by the doorway when unexpectedly SeoBaby and Luna were walking back to Taeyeon and Sunny’s room.

“Haha! OMO… Aunt Seo, I think next time we should try the strawberry dipped cream chocolate.” Luna said happily as they walk the hallway suite.

“Ahneeyo… It’s too sweet but I bet the pistachio was better than the vanilla and avocado.” Seohyun said.

“Yeh yeh!” Luna said excitingly. “Ahneeyoo… Sweet potato is better right??” Then they both laughed together. “OMO…” Seohyun and Luna said together. “Ahnyong Aunt Sica. Happy Chuseok!!” Luna greeted as she hugs Jessica.

Jessica accepted her hug and even kissed her by the forehead. “Yeh, where are you going?” Jessica asked. Oh my gosh… I love my niece!!! Saved by my niece!!

“Back to Taeyeon haimuni…” Luna answered as they peak over the YoonYul suite. “Oh! Omma!!!” Luna cheekily smiled.

“YA!!” Sooyoung said aloud. “Come here!! Quick!!” She called Luna.

“Why omma?” Luna asked as she walked in and went towards her parents’ who was sitting by the edge of the bed.

“Where have you been??” Sooyoung asked happily. She was using Luna and Seohyun to change and run away from the topic.

“We will talk later hmm??” Hyoyeon said.

Luna was surprised. “About what omma?”

Hyoyeon raised her brow. “Don’t play innocent with me young lady.”

“Omo… Did I do something??” Luna asked.

“Ahneeyo… about you know…” Sooyoung said.

“What??”

“Ya. Stop playing like you don’t know or I will ground you for a month…” Hyoyeon said seriously.

“Omo… omma… I didn’t do anything…” Luna expressed. Her eyes were now anxious.

Seohyun suddenly came to the picture. “Ya… what are you two doing??” She asked her sisters as she stood next to Luna and even hugged the kid. Then Jessica and Tiffany did the same. Yuri and Yoona was puzzled and she didn’t know what was happening.

“Ya… don’t reprimand her…” Jessica said to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

“ahneeyo. We’re not.” Hyoyeon said.

“What’s going on anyway, did she do something?” SeoBaby asked.

“No, not that she did something but…” Sooyoung didn’t know how to say it.

“Ahh!! Anyways… never mind what just happened. Let her go now. Seohyun, Luna, go back to Taeyeon omma, okay??” Tiffany said. “Palli palli. We’ll meet later, okay?”

“Ahraso.” SeoBaby said as she took Luna with her out of the room. Then Yuri closed the door.

“YA… PABO… you shouldn’t have said that…I don’t think Luna told anybody…” Tiffany said. “Because if she did, Seohyun would be asking.”

“What’s going on??” Yuri asked. “What just happened??” No one minded her. Her sisters continued to discuss things together. “Uhm… Hello???........ YAH…”

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

“Can somebody tell me what happened…” Yuri asked. But no one told her.

“Seriously guys… what is up???” Yoona asked in her serious tone.

Everyone became speechless. They didn’t know what to say simply because they felt ashamed.

“Oh come on… what now??” Yoona asked. “Don’t tell me you can’t tell… we told everything last night and we’ve been together for so long and here we are you can’t even spill what’s going on???”

“Ahraso Ahraso….” Hyoyeon finally said. “SHHHH….” She told everyone. “Promise not to tell… ANYONE….”

“Ahraso…” The twins said.

“Something happened to us last night…” She admitted.

“What??”

“You know… he-he….You know…” Hyoyeon said. She couldn’t say the word directly.

“Boya??” The twins were puzzled.

Then Hyoyeon went to whisper to them. The twins were shocked. “OMAIGAHHDDDDDD!!!!” Both of the squealed and rubbed their skin because goose bumps appeared.

“Jinjja???” Yuri asked. “Oh gosh…. How was it??? Was it successful??”

“What do you mean how was it!?!!?” Jessica said. “What do you mean successful???”

The YoonYul twin burst out laughing.

“That’s why we came here to check on you if something happened…” Tiffany said.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” The twins laughed. “Ahnee… we were good… nothing happened.”

“But we were attempting…” Yoona joked. “We were about to do it in the bathroom when you just came.”

Yuri was surprised. “YA!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!?” she nudged Yoona with her elbows.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Her sisters said eerily. “PABO!!!”

The twins kept on laughing and laughing and laughing.

“What’s worst… I think Luna saw it…” Sooyoung added.

“Oh??? Jinjja???” Yuri said. “What now??? Omo… You should not let Taeyeon and Sunny know about this…especially those marks…no wonder you covered yourselves.”

“If omma and appa finds out about this… omo omo omo… Idk what they will do to you….” Yoona said. “I’ll go take a bath now…”

 

~Chuseok~

Everyone was preparing for the Chuseok Celebration that evening at Shilla Hotel. The girls were done preparing themselves and everyone was wearing Hanbok. They were all pretty and beautiful and it was their first time to celebrate Chuseok again since they were in camp before.

“You know I remembered my childhood days when we haven’t got kidnapped yet, I think I have celebrated Chuseok… the one with many foods then there’s money…” Seohyun recalled as Jessica helped her to ribbon her Jeogori.

“Jinjja?” Her sisters asked.

“Yeh….”

“To be honest… I still can remember the face of my real omma and appa…” Teyeon blurted in a sad tone. “Sometimes I want to find them to see how they are…”

“Me too…” Jessica said. “I remember I had a sister…her name was Krystal. But we were kids so I don’t know how she looks like now… and when I think of my parents, I can only remember the figure but I can’t see the face clearly. Somehow it became blurr to me…”

“I don’t remember mine…” Sooyoung said while she slides her Dior Lip-gloss.

“I can’t remember my parents…” Yuri said sadly.

“Me too…” Luna said. “I was six when I was taken away… But I can remember my mom’s touches and hugs. That’s why when I met Vic-omma back at camp, her hugs and touches reminded me of my real omma…” Luna shared.

“Oh….” Hyoyeon said. The room suddenly became quiet. They became emotional of their real parents and somehow it made them home sick, especially the part for Vic-omma. Hyoyeon felt down because of course she’s not Victoria and she knows Luna will always have this hole for Victoria in her heart that even she can’t fill in.

Taeyeon was slightly hurt too, she knows deep down that these people aren’t her real children and she is not their biological mom, so somehow it makes her feel sad because even though the world turns around she will never be the real mom.

“Omma…” Sunny smiled as she hugs Taeyeon. “Saranghaeyo…” She said as she kisses Taeyeon in her cheek.

Taeyeon smiled. “Thank you…” She kissed Sunny by the forehead.

“OMMA!!!” The seven children stood up and hugged Taeyeon and Sunny. “Omma…appa… Saranghaeyo…”

Taeyeon and Sunny smiled upon their daughters who looked exquisite and dazzling tonight. “Awee!!! Look at you…” Taeyeon said as she tidy up her daughters. “All of you look pretty and…Ehh???” She stopped by Tiffany. “Boya???” She asked referring to Tiffany’s neck.

“Ahneeyoo…” Tiffany said. “It’s make-up…” She said as she adjusted the collar of her Hanbok.

“Jinjja??? But why like this??” Taeyeon asked.

“Taeyeon omma, do you think there’s songpyeons tonight?” Luna asked. She was saving her aunt’s . Luna smiled widely.

“Oh, songpyeons. Yes. Of course.” Taeyeon said to her granddaughter as she went to tend Luna’s hair. She grabbed the red ribbon to use for her hair. “Songpyeuns are yummy treats… but some are bland in taste unlike Chinese Tikoy and moon cake.” Taeyeon explained as she brushed Luna’s hair and her delicate slim fingers were now expertly braiding.

Surprisingly, Jessica and Tiffany weren’t talking to each other anymore. They’ve began to feel awkward and it was as if a gap was formed after this morning. No one has noticed it except for some people (Sooyoung and Hyoyeon). They were surprised because the two never spoke to each other again after lunch and they aren’t walking together as a pair unlike usual.

“Gwanchana?” Sooyoung asked Jessica.

“Yeh… boya?”

“You’re not talking to Fany?” Sooyoung whispered.

“Oh….” Jessica didn’t know what to say but she felt like talking to Fany is the last thing that she will ever do. All she needed right now was space and time. “Aren’t you awkward with Hyo?”

“Ahnee…why?”

“Nothing… it’s just. Idk… ever since lunch we stopped talking… it feels bad and awkward really…” Jessica admitted.

“Ahraso… let’s go down my babies. Chuseok is about to begin.” Sunny said.

As the girls went down to the big celebration, Jessica and Tiffany were still not talking to each other. The big hall where Chuseok will partake was starting to be filled with people. Different people were wearing Hanbok and it looked like there’s a huge celebration like a wedding. The receptionist led the girls to their table where Madame Bella, Je Eun, and Hye Kyo were already settled and just waiting for them to arrive.

“Happy Chuseok!!” Je Eun greeted. “YEYYY!!!”

Seohyun sat next to Hye Kyo then Luna sat beside her aunt, and then Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, and Jessica. The JeTi was too obvious that they were avoiding each other.

“Ladies, the renovations are done and tomorrow you can move in. The interiors will be settled tomorrow so you can decide for the designs. Then next week, your school will be starting, we will give your information and your schedules then… we will settle your bar and resto any minute next week.” Madame Bella said.

“Oh gahd… how fast… I’m so excited!!!” Taeyeon said.

“Oh we have a surprise for you…” Hye Kyo said as she smiled and giggled. “Look behind you…”

The girls turned and they were extremely shocked. “AHNYONG…”

“OMO!!!” Everyone said. “NICOLE!!! SUZY!!! AHHHH!!!”

The girls stood up and excitingly hugged their friend who was also wearing a nice Hanbok.

“We flew all the way from Taiwan to celebrate Chuseok with you…” Nicole said. “We don’t have family or relatives to celebrate Chuseok with so we thought to surprise you…”

“OMO… We’re happy you came…you’re like our extended family…” Taeyeon said. “Join us!”

Nicole and Suzy joined the girl’s table. Chuseok was beginning and food was starting to be served by servers and waiters.

“Chuseok is supposed to be for ancestors but since we don’t have and we don’t know who they are, we’ll celebrate Chuseok the modern way….” Je Eun winked.

A woman in a dark colored Hanbok went to the stage. She was wearing a dark black satin skirt with emroided flowers in it, and then her top jacket was colored in lime green satin cloth. She looked snobbish and devious. “Good evening.” She greeted.

Madame Bella suddenly rolled her eyes. The little woman looked disgusted by the sight of the woman. “It’s her…”

“Yes… her…” Je Eun said.

“Who is she??” Sunny asked.

“Second to us…” Madame Bella answered. “They are competing against our organization…But even though… we’re still number one…”

“Happy Chuseok…” The woman greeted. She went on blabbing her speech but Madame Bella’s table wasn’t even listening.

“Tonight, look around ladies…” Madame Bella said. “Each side is a different organization. You see this mark? This symbol?” She pointed by the symbol that was in the middle of their table.

“You mean that one in the fan??” Sunny asked.

“Yeh… that’s our symbol… The Cherry Blossom…so other tables that have cherry blossom symbols are part of our orgs. And you are the youngest members.”

“Oh…” The girls nodded amazingly.

“Then those others are either our competencies or some are our tie ups…” Madame Bella explained.

“So thank you for coming here tonight, and I hope we all enjoy our Chuseok.” The woman said as she walked down gracefully off the stage.

“She’s coming…” Madame Bella said. She turned to look at her girls and pretended she didn’t know the woman was walking to their way.

“Bella….” The woman said. She was smiling.

“Carla…” Madame Bella greeted as she made a cheek to cheek contact with the tall woman.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine. Oh this is our newest girls.” Bella said.

“Oh, the ones who genius-ly destroyed the island?” She asked.

“Yes….” Bella smiled proudly. “Then remember them? I introduced you to them years ago…”

“Oh yes…I know them…. The 2003 Escapees… How lovely and talented your girls are…”

Madame Bella smiled.

“I shall run along now.” The woman said as she smiled and left the table.

Je Eun and Hye Kyo laughed. “Jealous….Envious….”

Madame Bella laughed. “Yes she is, watch out for them… her org. is men spies… our org is composed of girls… the last time we had a spy member who fell in love with one of her spies and then got herself killed at the end…”

“Pffft…. No need to worry about that.” Taeyeon said. “We don’t need men…”

“Uhm… Can I go to the bathroom? I need to go…” Luna said.

“Okay, you know where the restroom is right?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeh…” Luna stood up and she went out of the huge hall.

She walked along hotel’s hall going to the restroom. There were people walking in Hanboks as well but she dazzle among everyone. Her hair was braided by her Taeyeon omma and she looked gorgeous like her Aunt Jessica. Walking her way to the restroom she was looking for something inside her purse, Luna was looking for her small perfume and she couldn’t find it. She was walking in a fast phase too and without noticing she tripped over her skirt.

“Omaigahd…” She expressed. “Aigo….Ergh…”

“Oh… Miss… are you okay??” A guy asked. He just came out of the men’s restroom and he saw Luna over the ground. He was also wearing men’s hanbok then he held out his hand to help Luna get up.

“Thank you…” Luna said as she got pulled up by the guy. “Uhm…I’m fine thank you…”

The guy smiled and bowed. “Be careful now not to trip. Ahnyong.” He said. His hair was chopped in a slightly messed up manner and it was colored in golden blond. He was cute alright and Luna was caught off guard. She forgot to go to the bathroom and went back to the hall immediately. She felt nervous and she was simply blushing. *Omo… will I ever see him again?? I bet he’s also celebrating Chuseok… but ergh…. I didn’t get his name…* Luna thought to herself. I must see him again…

Luna sat back to their table and she couldn’t help herself but imagine about the guy she just bumped into.

“Hunny…” Hyoyeon said as she looks at her daughter. “Are you okay?”

Luna was smiling and blushing unconsciously.

“Luna…” Seohyun said.

Luna snapped. “Huh??... What???”

“Gwenchana??” Hyoyeon asked.

“Wae??” Sooyoung asked as she placed some kimchi into her plate.

“Ahneeyo omma.” Luna smiled dismissing the thought. “It’s nothing… let’s eat…” She was still blushing and smiling.

 

~10:00PM~

“Luna…where are you going?” SeoBaby asked. Luna was hurrying out of the hall as if she was going somewhere. They were the first to exit the hall the moment the Chuseok ended.

“Restroom…” Luna smiled. “I’ll just go up by myself…I think I left something…” Luna lied.

“Do you want me to come with you?”

“Ahneeyo Aunt Seo. I’ll be up in a midst…” Luna said to her aunt.

Sunny suddenly appeared behind Seohyun. “Oh…Baby-ah…” Sunny called to Luna. “Where are you going?” The others also came out and they were looking at Luna who was few feet away.

“Uhm, I’ll go to the restroom. I’ll be fast. Promise…” Luna said who swiftly walked away.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung became doubtful. The parents knew and felt something was up with their daughter.

“What’s going on?” Yuri asked.

“We don’t know.” Hyoyeon answered. “She’s been… weird…lately…”

“Ahraso… she’ll be back… let’s go upstairs...” Taeyeon said.

Luna walked back to where she got tripped. Oh gosh… Please… let me see you… just for once…then it’s over. It’s okay… I won’t look for you anymore. Luna laced her fingers nervously. Please… please… She stood there like a fool and stupid, waiting for someone who she feels like will never come. She sighed and bit her lips. Thirty seconds have passed and nothing.

“Luna??” A voice said.

Luna turned. The voice was owned by a lady maybe age 18 or 19, she was wearing a pink Hanbok skirt and pastel colored jeogori, her hair was elegantly styled into an up-do, and her eyes were brightly shining as she looks at the young lady she just called. The lady was her Aunt Tiffany. “Aunt Fany…” Luna said.

“What are you doing here??” Tiffany asked. “Where’s everyone?”

“They went back to the suite. I was just grabbing some rest…How about you?”

“I went to the hotel’s pastry shop to buy some chocolates and bread to take home for our move out tomorrow…”

“Oh…” Luna suddenly gave up. I guess I won’t be able to see him again… She thought.

“I’m going up now…Are you coming, sweetie?” Tiffany asked as she held out her hand to Luna.

“Okay…” Luna reached for her aunt and together they went back up. Luna looked behind for the last time but the person she was expecting didn’t appear.

“Hyung… yeh… ahneeyo…” Few feet away, a guy with a chopped blond hair was talking over his phone. He went to the near reception to ask for something, and just as he turned his head. Meters away he saw someone. A gorgeous girl with black hair and purple strikes wearing a beautiful Hanbok was going up the hotel’s escalator. She was smiling as she talks to another woman who was also beautiful like her. The young man smiled by the thought that he was given a chance to see the young lady again, and he hoped to see her again sometime soon.

“Onew-ah. There you are. Are you ready? Let’s go!!”

“Eunhyuk Hyung…Wait!!” Onew said. But before he follows his Hyung he stared back at Luna who was holding onto Tiffany’s hand and together they giggled and talked as they walk by the second floor. Onew’s eyes were glued to her then he never left his gaze until she disappears from his vision.

 

~JeTi~

Jessica and Tiffany just finished cleaning themselves, they’re in their pajamas and they were ready for bed. Both of them lay quietly over the bed without even a word to say. They were edges to edges and they didn’t look at each other. Back to back was their position and it was so quiet and peaceful that all they could hear was their breath and their heart beats.

Jessica tried to sleep, she shut her eyes but it was no use. Ever since lunch the two of them never talked to each other and they were too awkward with each other. Jessica heard the bed sounded and she felt as if someone stood up and left the bed.

Tugsh… She heard the door lightly closed.

As she looked beside her, Tiffany was gone.

Jessica sighed. This is not working for me… but I’m so sorry Tiffany… I don’t really know what to feel. I also feel awkward… especially the thought that we did something last night that we shouldn’t have done. Jessica noticed the marks by her shoulder. It was the kiss marks of Tiffany from last night. She touched it and all she could do was sigh. I’m sorry Tiffany… It feels like something changed between us and I needed time and space to regain myself or ourselves back.

Tiffany actually went out to grab some air. She went out to the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool and stood by the veranda where she can gaze at the huge pool area. By the veranda has a 24 hour bar lounge. There was a couple of barista and few people were drinking. It was peaceful and Tiffany was reflecting onto herself. She hugged her chest as she stared out to the deep dark sky and like Jessica she also doesn’t know what to feel. It was a cold evening and she was just wearing matching pajamas. She felt really awkward and she knew something has changed between her and Sica. I’m sorry Sica but right now… all I need is space and time… to think things over for a while…to breathe.

 

 

 

Stay Girls

Moving in together is what we wanted for so long...

 

Sneak Peak: