Chapter14: Destined to Forbid

Hooters [on Hiatus]

Destined to Forbid

“KIIIDDSSSS!!!!” Sunny shouted. “Let’s go we’re getting late!!!” Sunny was standing outside the van waiting for her children.

“We’re here!!” Yoona said as she and her sisters come out of the house one by one.

“Ahraso…” Sunny said as she hopped into the van.

Tiffany was the last to get out of the house and she locked the door behind. “Okay…1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9..” Tiffany stopped. “Oh yes… 10… that’s me…”

Everyone was inside the van and everyone was ready for their first day of school. Since it was first day and the girls didn’t know what to do, they were exempted for the school’s uniform just for today.

Jessica was nervous not because it was her first day of class but because she lost her ring. Last night she kept on looking everywhere for the ring even by the beach. She didn’t even eat dinner and she was the last to sleep. Jessica kept her hand under her thighs so no one would notice her ring was missing.

“So…uhm…its first day we all know what to do and we will meet each other by lunch okay??” Taeyeon reminded. Everyone nodded in respond.

“Hmm...I’m really wondering why we have to be styled everyday? I mean our image stylists will give us make overs everyday… isn’t that a bit tiring?” Sooyoung asked. “I mean we’re just going to school…why do we have to look…extra lavish??”

“It’s how it goes…” Jessica answered. “It’s good…I like it…to be gorjess everyday.” She laughed.

“OH!!! By the way. No boys…okay? No boys or anything… stick with your loyalty and faithfulness.” Hyoyeon said. “Especially you, Luna. You’re in High School. You know what is right and wrong. As your mother, I forbid you of having such and such…no boyfriends… namja chingu is a no no.”

“Yes, omma…” Luna answered with a big smile.

The girls have reached their school, the girls walked together in the huge school campus in their civilian wears and everyone was staring at them. They were like models and goddesses walking along the school’s quadrangle. They ignored the eyes that gave them loud stares and instead they headed to the office for their guide on their first day.

“Baby-ah.” Seohyun said to Luna. “We’re here in your building so have a blast on your first day.” Seohyun said as she hugs her niece. Then everyone huddled together and gave Luna a group hug.

“Good morning.” A woman said. She was dressed in a pink teacher’s uniform. Her hair was neatly tied up into a bun and she owns a soft timid voice. “I’m Kim Jinny, you must be the new exchange students.”

The girls nodded. “Yes. We are in the college department. We’re just dropping her by…” Taeyeon said politely.

The teacher smiled. “Ahraso… Are you ready?” She asked Luna.

Luna just smiled. “Neh…”

The teacher walked on towards the stairs. Luna smiled towards her aunts, moms, and grandmammas. “See you later!” She waved goodbye and followed her teacher.

“So, you must be Luna.” The teacher said. They walked up the school’s stairs and walked along the classroom halls.

“Yeh…” Luna answered politely.

“I’m actually your homeroom teacher and also your English teacher which is your first subject this morning.” She stopped in front of a class room door and students inside were actually noisy.

“Oh…”

“Okay…here we are… let’s go inside.”

The teacher opened the door, the noisy classroom quieted down the moment they entered. Luna shyly walked in tailing her teacher behind. Everyone’s eyes were glued to the beautiful and gorgeous Luna. She was the only girl who stands out inside the room besides of not being in her uniform for her first day.

“Everyone, this is our new exchange student… Luna shi…” The teacher introduced.

“Ahnyong ha seo…cho nun Luna ye yo…” She introduced herself.

“Good. Ahraso.” The teacher smiled. “Class be good to her! Please find a seat.”

Luna smiled and sat in the front row by the empty chair. The teacher started to write something on the board and Luna felt awkward and she became quiet. The girl beside her smiled and suddenly tapped her.

“Ahnyonghaseo?” She said. She smiled to Luna. The girl was extraordinarily beautiful, she owns a milk porcelain skin, her face was Chinese Korean like, she was cute and adorable, timid and soft like.

“Ahyonghaseo.” Luna greeted back.

“Can you speak English?” The girl asked in Korean.

“Yes.” Luna smiled.

“Oh, great. I’m Sulli and this is my friend Krystal.” She introduced another girl who sat on the left of Luna.

“Hi!” The Krystal girl greeted happily.

Oh… Luna thought. Sulli seemed nice and Krystal looked stronger than Sulli. She has a snob aura and hmm… She reminded me of Aunt Jessica. She’s also gorgeous and beautiful, very pretty and elegant. Hmm… She looked like a mini me of Aunt Jessica. Oh well…

“So you’re new. Where’d you come from?” Krystal asked.

Luna didn’t know what to say. “Uhm… America??” Luna lied. Of course she can’t tell the fact about her camp and that she was kidnapped.

“Oh…” Sulli said in wonder. “Welcome to Soshified University…”

“Thank you.” Luna giggled.

English period had passed quickly and before the students were dismissed, someone surprisingly came in. Luna who was keeping her notebook and putting away her things suddenly turned her head to the student who just came in.

“Ahnyonghaseo…” The guy said to the teacher.

The teacher was surprised. “Onew…”

The guy with blond chopped hair bowed to the teacher for respect. “Sorry I missed English. Something came up and this is the excuse letter.”

“Oh it’s okay. I understand. No need for letter. Your counselor told me earlier you will be late. Anyways, you can just borrow notes from your classmates okay?” Ms. Jinny said.

The guy nodded and left for second period.

Luna was simple shocked. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She froze in her seat while Sulli and Krystal have already stand up and ready to go for their second period class.

“Uhm…” Krystal said as she looks at Luna. Sulli became puzzled as well. “Are you okay??”

Luna snapped out. “Y-yeah…” She stuttered as she collects herself again. “You were saying something??”

“No. Nothing…” Sulli answered.

“Uhm… Do you happen to know that guy?” Luna asked.

“Oh… Onew?? He’s our batchmate and classmate.” Krystal answered. “Why??”

“Nothing…” Luna said.

“He’s actually in a relationship with Amber…”

“Amber??”

“Later. We’ll tell you whose Amber…” Krystal smiled.

The girls went to their second period, they were slightly left behind and as they enter their second period which was biology by the way, there were three seats left in different directions.

“Uhm…this is why I hate to be slightly late…” Sulli sighed.

“Sorry…” Luna said. “I think it’s my fault.”

“No worries, let’s meet after this class.” Krystal smiled.

The girls made their way to their empty seats. Krystal sat on the left side of the classroom near the windows, Sulli sat by the middle while Luna was near the wall. She settled immediately the moment she got onto her seat. She brought out her notebook and readied herself to take notes when the teacher comes in. Luna started looking around and just in her surprised she was beside the blond guy. Luna’s eyes popped wide open, she faced the wall and she began to panic.

OMAIGAHD… Luna expressed. This is insane… He’s beside me… Oh dear… Luna covered her face with her palms. The guy didn’t react and he wasn’t looking at Luna. Shoot… ergh… Back at the hotel I was just asking to see him for once… not for the whole school year… and he’s in a relationship… Aish…

30 minutes have passed and the teacher wasn’t around… Luna has been suffering for almost thirty minutes without a word to say. Everyone was noisy, everyone was laughing and talking except for Luna and Onew who sat like statues. Students started to get up from their seats because it’s a rule when a teacher hasn’t arrived in the first thirty minutes of class, it will be a free cut session. Luna immediately got up from her chair and walked straight to Sulli and Krystal.

“Uhm… guys. Can we go now??” Luna asked.

“Ahraso… why? Are you okay??” Sulli questioned.

“Oh… wait…” Krystal smiled. “That’s Amber…” She whispered.

Luna stared at a girl who came in, she was also blond, her hair was cut short like a Bob cut, and she was wearing the white sailor cut blouse with pink ribbon just above the chest and pink checkered pleated skirt which was the school’s uniform by the way in her most feminine way. She’s timid, graceful, and she looked like a snob. She clinged into Onew’s arms and together they walked off.

“Are they really together??” Luna asked.

“According to what I hear, Amber likes him, but…Idk with Onew…they’re actually a huge clique, a group of known kids in school. They’re sports players here in school except for Onew…then they’re just a couple. They may not be official, but official or not they’re an “it” pair.” Sulli shared.

“Oh…” Luna answered glumly. “Okay.”

“Since it’s a long break, let’s go and eat outside…” Krystal said.

“Okay.”

The long break have passed, and the girls were finished attending their fourth and last period, and now it was dismissal time. Luna yanked out her S4 inside her bag; she forgot that she had a cellphone. There were a lot of miscalls from her aunts and parents.

“Omo…” Luna expressed.

“Why?” Sulli asked as they walked along the school’s premises. They were in the school’s garden park near the library where stoned benches were scattered under the trees. It was green and there were a lot of flowers and bushes. It looked as if you weren’t in school.

“It’s my moms and aunts and grandparents…” Luna said as she tapped her phone.

“Moms?? Grandparents and aunts?” Krystal looked confused.

“Oh…I’m just adopted because I was separated to my real family…then I was placed in an orphanage when I was five then… when I turned 13 I got out to have a life of my own…then I met these lovely people…” Luna explained.

“Huh??” Sulli and Krystal were shocked.

“When you meet my family, I’ll explain well.” Luna smiled. “I have two moms… five aunts… two grandparents…”

“Wait.. your grandparents use cellphones??” Krystal asked.

“Yeah… actually they’re in college.”

“Huh??” Sulli and Krystal were now confused.

“Yeah… Taeyeon haimuni and Sunny haimuni…”

“They’re girls??” Sulli and Krystal couldn’t believe it.

“Uhm…you see…originally these girls are of the same age, they are nine in numbers and they are close friends… they grew up alone with no family due to some long story reason and finally decided to live together and treat each other like sisters… Taeyeon omma is the mother of everyone, she’s our all-purpose mommy. Haha!” Luna shared. “Then… wait you know… what if one time I’ll introduce you to my family so you won’t get confused?”

Sulli and Krystal nodded. “That’s great!” Krystal smiled. “Oh by the way what’s your phone number?”

Luna, Krystal, and Sulli started exchanging numbers and contact details then finally the girls departed and Luna was left alone. Krystal and Sulli went home already while Luna was left to wait for her family. Luna sat by the stone benches under the tree and she decided to read a book she just bought yesterday. The book was entitled “Destined to Forbid” it was a love story book.

Luna started reading the first chapter. Twenty minutes have passed and she was totally pinned over the book she couldn’t put the book down and she was already done with the first chapter that consists of twelve pages.

*Bzzzk Bzzzkk!! KERORO!!*

“Omo…” Luna flinched by the sound of her phone. Aunt Seohyun must have used the Keroro soundtrack as my ringtone. Aish… “Yabuseo??”

“Hey there, class is finish. We’re on our way to pick you up.”

“Ahraso, omma…” Luna said cheerfully. Luna stood up from the stoned bench and slid her Chanel bag onto her shoulder. She held the book that she was reading along with her phone. As she stepped out of the park like structure, there were group of students who ran across her. It was the school’s marathon team. Luna got bumped and her book and S4 phone sprawled over the floor.

“Oops!! Sorry!!” A guy who was running said to Luna.

Aish… Luna expressed. She didn’t look back to the bunch of runners who left but instead she tended to her things. Her book was slightly damaged for it was kicked and stepped on by the running athletes and her S4’s edges were scratched. Luna was in teary eyed as she picked up her phone.

Hana…Deul….Set….

“Miss…are you okay?” A guy asked as he handed Luna her damaged book.

Luna was surprised and as she looks up to the guy was smiling down to her. His eyes glimmered and his smile was so soft and it made Luna melt. Her world stopped as if they were the only people who existed. Shocks… It’s him… Luna told herself as she stands and accepted the book that the guy handed to her.

“Luna…” A voice called.

Luna turned her head towards the familiar voice. It was her mother Hyoyeon.

“Oh… uhm… my mom’s here… I got to go.” Luna said as she excused herself from the guy without even leaving her name. She ran towards her mother.

The guy with blond chopped hair smiled. “Bye…”

Luna looked back and just smiled at the guy. “Bye…”

Hyoyeon smiled at her daughter but she was worried. “Who was that?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh…uhm… He just helped me pick up my things because I got bumped by some athletes who were running… and mommy… my new phone look…” Luna showed her mother her S4.

Hyoyeon took her phone and inspected it. “Oh… Tsktsk… omo… this was just bought yesterday and it has scratches already…”

“Miahne omma…” Luna became sad.

“Oh, what happened??” Sooyoung asked as she waited for Hyoyeon and Luna outside the van.

“Uhm… our daughter got bumped by athletes and her phone was damaged…”

“Lemme see…” Sooyoung said as she took the phone from Hyoyeon. “Omo…” She said.

“Lemme see??” The aunts said who was already inside the van. Sooyoung passed the phone to her sisters for them to look.

“Oh…let’s just get you a case for this… may protective case…” Yoona suggested.

Luna nodded and they hopped in the car. Taeyeon sat by the front seat while Sunny sat beside the second row, beside Sunny was the JeTi, Seohyun, and Luna, while on the back was YoonYul and SooHyo.

“Guys, where do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked.

“Anywhere near…” Sunny smiled.

Luna became quiet as she hugged her book and stared out to the window. She couldn’t take Onew out of her mind. She was still reminiscing the fresh moment earlier. The way he smiled, the way his eyes sparkled, the he looked at me… Luna smiled unconsciously and she was blushing big time, she hugged her book that was damaged earlier and she couldn’t stop herself from smiling. She felt fluffy and tingly.

“Sooyoungie…” Hyoyeon said to her wife. “Your daughter…bumped into someone today…” She whispered.

“Huh?” Sooyoung asked. “Who??”

“Moolah…but lately she’s been acting strange like floating from amidst…”

“Is this a boy??”

“Yeh…” Hyoyeon answered quietly.

“Omo…this can’t be…” Sooyoung whispered.

“Talk to her…” Hyoyeon said worriedly.

Sooyoung nodded. “Don’t worry, we can handle this…”

 

~Chinese Restaurant~

The girls entered a Chinese restaurant, they chose the farthest table and settled over by the couch seats. Taeyeon and Sunny was the first to slide in then YoonYul came next, then the JeTi’s, SooHyo, and SeoNa. Taeyeon started to browse the menu, while the elders started to talk about food, Seohyun noticed Luna who was quiet and was floating into a puff clouds of dreams.

“Luna…” SeoBaby said. “Uhm…Are you okay??”

Luna nodded. “Yeah, why??” She smiled brightly as she hugs her Aunt Seo’s arms.

Taeyeon raised her hand and called for a waiter. Their orders were immediately taken and now they were waiting for their food to arrive.

“So, how was first day??” Taeyeon asked.

Yuri suddenly glared at Yoona. “Moolah…”

“Why???”

“Ask her…” Yuri said in a jealous tone.

“Nothing…someone was just being kind to me…that’s all.” Yoona shared.

“What’s his name again???”

“Taecyeon…”

“Oh… Ahraso…” Yuri said as she takes off her couple ring and gave it to Yoona. “Here… give this to him…” Yuri joked. “I think it will suit him best…”

“Ya…” Yoona said irritatingly as she retaliated Yuri’s hand. She got so hurt and her expressions changed.

Sooyoung suddenly interrupted. “Ehem…so uhm…besides of meeting boys…uhm… anything interesting that happened today?” Sooyoung asked. She wanted Luna to tell the truth to everyone on what was happening to her.

Luna gulped hard. “Uhm… I met new friends…” She shared.

“Oh…” Hyoyeon said brightly. “Who?”

“Krystal and Sulli.” Luna smiled.

Jessica flinched by the name “Krystal” she knows her sister’s name was Krystal. She suddenly remembered her family and her baby sister who was separated from her the moment she got kidnapped. She looked down over to her lap and sighed. Despite of being separated with her own family, sometimes she thought to herself what if she didn’t get kidnapped? Maybe right now I’m not with these wonderful loving people who are sitting beside me. Well… Jessica knew her family now is enough for her.

“Sica…” Tiffany said. “Where’s your ring??”

“Oh yes…You see… I took a bath earlier and I took it off for a while.” Jessica lied. “I left it back in our room…”

“Ahh…”

“Anyone else??” Sooyoung asked.

“Not as far as I remember…” Luna said. But truth is there was one…but they haven’t had a formal and nice introduction towards each other.

 

~Home 6:00pm~

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was really worried about their daughter, they were overprotective to the point they don’t want Luna to fall in love at an early phase of age. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon didn’t know what to do so they call for their sisters and ommas to talk inside their room. Hyoyeon locked the door of her shared room with Sooyoung and everyone was inside except for Luna.

"What’s going on??” Seohyun asked.

“You see…” Sooyoung started. “Guys… Luna met someone at school today. She’s been floating all day.”

“Jinjja??” Yoona asked.

Yuri narrowed her eyes. “Ayan! Your niece is just like you!” She said. Yoona glared. Okay… Are we going to argue like this every day?? Tsss…

“Na-da…” Tiffany started. “Remember Chuseok?? She’s been smiling that whole time…maybe it’s normal…”

“Omaigash…is Luna in love??” Yuri asked.

“This is not going to happen… what to do??” Hyoyeon panicked. “She can’t fall in love...it’s too early…she’s young and you know…it’s not appropriate…”

“Calm down…” Jessica said. “Maybe she’s just happy? Let’s not jump into conclusions. In love already??? Can’t it be crush first then love??? Aish jinjja…”

“I can sense that too… something is up with her…” Seohyun shared. “I really think she’s in love? Or crushing?? She’s been floating amidst the cloud puff of dreams…” Seohyun laughed. “It’s way worse than me and Keroro going strong.”

“HUH???” Everyone echoed. “BOYA??!??!” Everyone laughed.

“Who’s the guy??” Sunny and Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know but I saw him… He was taller than Luna, he’s cute and he has blond choppy hair… you know… those things that teenagers are now a days…” Hyoyeon said. “she kept on telling me that the guy just bumped into her and helped her because she was accidentally pushed by some athletes… her phone even got damaged remember??”

“Yeh…” Yoona nodded. “I see…maybe she just met him…don’t over think sweetie…” Yoona said.

“Omo… our grand kid is now a lady…” Sunny commented.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon pouted. “Omma!!! Don’t say that….”

“Here’s a thing… don’t pin her down… tell her straight that she’s not allowed to have boyfriends just like I’m not allowing all of you.” Taeyeon laughed.

“HUH?!?!?!?!!” Everyone echoed. “GROSS!!!!”

“No boyfriend allowed in this household…” Taeyeon said firmly. “Anyways…give her time… she’s also adjusting just like us and don’t jump into conclusions…okay?? Motherly advice. Take it from me. Ahraso??”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung nodded.

“Don’t be hard on her… she’s a kid.” Jessica suggested. “Don’t nag her too… tell to her in a calm manner…she’ll understand it…”

“Yes…” Tiffany agreed. “Luna is a nice loving girl…we’re lucky to have her with us. So let’s take care of her and be as understanding as we could…”

“Seohyun… you’re closest to her…” Yoona said. “I’m sure she’ll be open to you… so it’s up to you too. If she opens up to you, listen to her and you know what advice to give her. Ahraso?”

“Neh unnie…” Seohyun answered.

“But hun… don’t give advices on how you feel about Keroro…okay??” Hyoyeon said. Everyone laughed except for SeoBaby.

“Keroro is my boyfriend…and my soul mate… and my other half! Do not insult him in front of me.” Seohyun said seriously.

 

~Luna’s Room~

Luna was reading her book by her study table. Her small lampshade was on and she was totally into her book. Despite of it being damaged, she didn’t care unlike earlier. What matters most to her is Onew left a wonderful memory the moment he picked up her book and handed it to her just like those in movies and dramas.

“Somewhere, a voice calls, In the depths of my heart, may I always be dreaming the dream that moves my soul…so many tears and sadness…uncountable through and through…I know on the other side of them…I’ll find you… though the road is long and lonely, and the end is far of sight… damn… Am I really destined to forbid in loving you? I don’t want to bid goodbye to you…because it’s just the beginning of me loving you…” – A line from Destined to Forbid.

Luna stopped as she placed the book down. She got so carried away and she could feel how the girl feels in the book.

*tok tok tok*

Luna was now at the edge of her seat when she heard the door. “Come in…” She said.

The door opened and it was her Aunt Tiffany. She smiled as she came in. “Hey there…” She said.

“Aunt Fany… hey.” Luna stood up as she placed a bookmark on the page where she was reading. she sat beside Tiffany who gracefully took a pew by the edge of Luna’s bed.

“Hmm…” Tiffany smiled as she started. “I heard what happened today…”

Luna was shocked. “Omo… Mother told you?”

Tiffany nodded.

“Uhm… it’s nothing Aunt Fany… really… I just bumped into him earlier…” Luna said awkwardly.

“Well… there’s nothing wrong if you have crush on him… but take it easy… we’re just worried because you were floating into the puffy clouds of pink dreams…”

Luna didn’t say a word and she felt shy.

“Hun… you’re too young… someday you’ll meet this person and…yes… but not now…study first, have fun with your new friends…”

Luna nodded. “Ahraso…” she said sadly. I guess I’ll just have to… not speak with him again or see him again.

Tiffany hugged her niece and kissed her in the forehead. “Trust me… your family knows best. We’re just concerned because you may get hurt…and we don’t want that.”

“Okay, Aunt Fany…I understand…” Luna said solemnly.

“Good girl…” Tiffany said as she gave her niece a hug. “Now, prepare yourself. Dinner will be ready in few minutes…” Tiffany stood up.

Luna nodded. “Okay…”

Tiffany went out and she closed the door behind. Her sisters were actually outside the room by the balcony area. They were looking down over the first floor to their ommas Taeyeon and Sunny who busily prepare dinner.

“what???” everyone asked.

Tiffany nodded. “She became glum the moment I told her to study first and boys later…”

“Confirmed…she’s between stages of crush and love…” Yoona laughed.

“She’s love at first sight…” Jessica said.

“Is that?...possible???” Hyoyeon asked. “I’m starting to worry…”

“Ahneeyo… don’t be… we’re here for you. We’ll guide her through…” Tiffany said. “For the mean time at least she knows…”

 

~8:00~

Jessica was now hopeless, she was walking by the beach area staring up at the dark black sky with only the scattered star to see. Ergh… my ring… I want my ring back… She didn’t know what to do or how to say this. Erm… should I tell everyone?? Maybe they could give me advice…Wait.. no… but… ergh!! Okay okay… calm down…She yanked her phone from her shorts and she started to tap her screen. She texted everyone except for Luna and Tiffany.

“Guys…” She sent.

*Ding*

“Wae??” Sunny replied.

*Ding*

“Yes?” Yoona answered.

*Ding*

“Ahnynong! Why??” Yuri said.

*Ding*

“Yes, my loving daughter?” Taeyeon omma added.

*Ding*

“Boya??” Sooyoung asked.

*Ding*

“Huwai??” Hyoyeon asked in a choding manner.

*Ding*

“Yeh, unnie??” Seohyun asked lastly.


Jessica heavily inhaled the salty air by the beach side. Here goes nothing…

“I’m going to be honest with all of you… I lost my ring with Tiffany…and… I went on a secret mission the other day. Miahne…”

 

*Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!*

There were several dings from her phone and everyone answered “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?”

“Omo…” Was what SeoBaby said.

 

“Miahne…jinjja…” Jessica said. She suddenly hid under the wooden deck and sat by the sand. She folded her legs and hugged her knees as she looked into the rolling waves that gone by. Tears were falling from her eyes and she was totally guilty.

The sliding door from the kitchen opened and Jessica heard it. Footsteps stomped lightly above the deck and finally the lady who went out gracefully got down from the wooden steps that led to the seashore. Jessica leaned her forehead against her knees and she tightly hugged her legs.

Tiffany turned and finally she saw Jessica. “Sica…” She said as she walked over and kneeled down to check on her. “Ya…” She suddenly hugged the poor girl.

Jessica sniffed. She was now sobbing.

“Ya… Sica…” Tiffany said.

“Are you happy now??” Jessica sobbed. “I told them the truth…”

“Tsk… you didn’t have to and-“

“I lost our ring… okay??” Jessica said. She was now angry at herself, feeling weak, irritated, she felt stupid for losing her ring and for doing a secret mission alone. “Now…I’ve said it…you want honesty? Fine… there… slap me if you want…”

Tiffany didn’t know what to say. “I’m not going to slap you…”

Jessica was shocked. “Then???…”

“I forgive you…then we’ll just get another ring…though it stings in my feelings that you lost it… but I forgive you because I love you and I’m happy you told me the truth…” Tiffany said. “Jessica… that’s all I want… the truth…” She hugged Jessica and cooed her.

“No… no…” Jessica said. “This is not good…”

“Huh???”

“Tiffany…I’m hurting you and it’s not okay…”

“Sica… even though how many times you hurt me…it’s okay…that’s how I love you…I know I’m stupid…”

“ergh… Tiffany… this is not good…you’re crazy…”

“Even though you hurt me… its okay, everyone makes mistakes… even me…” Tiffany said. “I will not grow tired of loving you…”

“aigoo…” Jessica felt a punch there in her chest. “Fany…you don’t have to do this…”

“It’s my choice…”

“You’re crazy…”

“In love with you…”

“Oh gahd…” Sica said shockingly. “Staaaappp that!!”

“SICA MY LOVE!!!” Tiffany playfully hugged Jessica.

 

~YoonYul~

Yuri was feeling jealous all day simply because something has happened over their first class today. Inside the YoonYul’s room, there was a small flat screen TV. Well… every room has one except for Seohyun and Luna who decided not to place a TV inside. Yuri snobbishly flipped the channel and she was not talking to Yoona but even though they're having a cute cold treatment she was still wearing her ring. Yoona smiled. She loved how Yuri became so jealous to the point she finds it funny and cute.

“Yul!!!” She said to her twin as she charges her over the bed.

“Aigo!!” Yuri squealed. “Get off of me… pabo…”

“Yul… are you jealous?” Yoona cheekily asked.

Yuri glared. “Stay away from me if you don’t want me to hit you with this remote controller. SHOO… go to your side of the bed.”

Yoona pouted as she got off of her twin and decided to go to her side of the bed.

Yuri was so jealous…

 

What really happened??

 

~Flashback~

“Good morning, welcome to the Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management Building. By the way, I am your head department Ms. Marie Castro.” The professor said. She was slightly tall, her hair was fixed in a neat bun like those you see on flight attendants and she doesn’t look like a teacher but she was like someone who assist guests. Well… it matches since their course is Hospitality Management.

“Ahnyonghaseo.” Yuri and Yoona bowed politely.

The teacher smiled. “Now, since you’re already done roaming around the building, let’s go to your first period. You’re first class is bar management and it will be starting any minute now.”

Yuri and Yoona nodded as they followed their head department towards their classroom. “Here you go.” The professor directed them towards a classroom that looked like a bar lounge. “Your first class is here. So can you manage now?”

Yuri and Yoona nodded. “Kahmsamnida…”

“No problem…Enjoy first period and say hi to Ms. Bella for me.” The professor winked as she disappeared through the halls.

Yoona held onto Yuri’s hand who was first to enter the classroom. The teacher have started discussing and they were slightly late. The professor was a guy and he looked strict. He raised his brow the moment the twins got in. “And you are??”

“Uhm… Yuri and Yoona Kwon…” Yuri said.

“Oh.” The teacher was surprised. He suddenly stuttered and his snobbish looked went away. “Ahh… the twins that Ms. Castro said. Okay. Take a seat please. You didn’t miss much, we were just starting…”

The classroom was like a bar lounge with four rows and four columns and per table has two chairs. So there were a total of 32 students inside the class. The twins settled by the first row on the second column near the teacher’s desk.

The first period went on fast for them and they didn’t notice it was almost time for their next class. Yuri and Yoona started to put away their things so they could transfer on to their second period.

“Yoong baby…” Yuri said as she struggled putting her things inside her small Chanel bag. Yoona helped her; she lightly placed Yuri’s things inside medium sized Chanel shoulder bag. “Okay. Let’s go…” Yuri said. She stood up when suddenly Yoona who was being clumsy again wasn’t looking at where she was going and suddenly she tripped over the steps of their tables. The classroom was a bar lounge type but the tables were like an auditorium steps that was escalated on a higher phase as each row passed.

“OMO…” Yuri panicked. Yoona fell and she was caught by a guy who was passing something to the professor.

“Miahne…” Yoona said to the guy as she got pulled away by Yuri.

“Are you okay???” Yuri asked worriedly as she heaves Yoona’s hair and looks at her well-being.

“Yeh…” Yoona said to Yuri. Then Yoona looked back at the guy. “Miahne…”

“Taecyeon…” The guy said as he bowed.

“Miahne Taceyeon-shi…”

“No need for formalities…” Taecyeon said.

“Kahmsamnida…” Yoona said.

Yuri who was very territorial felt jealous. “Gomawayo for catching my twin… Ahraso…Gwanchana?” Yuri asked Yoona.

Yoona nodded. Then suddenly she pulled Yoona to go for second period. Taecyeon who was being a gentle man opened the door for the twins.

“Kahmsamnida…” Yoona said to Taecyeon as she looked back.

Taecyeon just smiled.

But Yuri was extremely jealous as she pulls her twin with her. She snobbishly walked away without even looking back at Taecyeon. She pulled Yoona and they walked together quietly. Yoona smirked, she knows Yuri was jealous. Kekekeke.