Chapter10: All My Love's For You Part2

Hooters [on Hiatus]

~All My Love’s For You Part1~

Finally, the girls have reached their hotel. They were checking in at one of Korea’s top most and expensive hotel which is Shilla Hotel. The Interiors were flawless and it has a twist of East-meets-West with a wide soaring public spaces and luxurious European-style guestrooms. What’s nice about this hotel is the Guerlain Spa, the first in an Asian Hotel that has Paris-trained therapists.

“Omo…” Tiffany exclaimed as they enter the hotel. “This is…jjang…”

The personal assistant of Madame Bella went to get the card keys from the hotel’s front desk.

“Alright girls, for those who wish to go on a shopping spree there’s a shopping arcade here…You may explore the hotel and-” Suddenly her personal assistant handed her the keys. ”Then here are the room keys…” Madame Bella said as she distributes the card keys to the girls. “There will be 2 people per room and one room will be 3. So I bet that’s the three of you.” She said referring to Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Luna. “Later this afternoon, after lunch we’ll be going to a shopping mall to buy the things you need for starters…and let’s meet here by 12 noon for lunch.”

The girls squealed in excitement.

“Uhm… as for us we’ll just stay in our rooms…” Hye Kyo said as she held Je Eun’s hand. Both of them looked exhausted.

“Huh?? But unnie… let’s go shopping!!” Yuri said. “You’ll miss all the fun!!”

“Ahnee yo… every year we go here and every year we go on a shopping spree and its tiring…” Je Eun laughed. “Don’t worry there are a lot of time for that…this is not the end. We will be spending a lot of time with you just so you know…”

“Aishh… okay… I guess it’s you two already…” Yoona joked. “Ahraso… we’ll go check the rooms then we’ll go shopping!!”

 

~Royal Suite~

The girls have actually occupied the royal floor suite of the hotel. The suite was big and it was spacious, the floor was covered in carpet that has a shade of coffee, it has simple interior elegance with warm colors ranging from cream, flesh, rose wood, and mocha. A suite can even fit the whole ten of them if they wished too. But they were split into pairs instead.

Yoona and Yuri entered their shared suite. Since they don’t have anything with them, there’s nothing to settle with. Yuri sat down at the edge of the king sized bed that was covered in a shabby mocha and gold comforter, it was soft and bouncy, and Yuri was enjoying it. On the other hand Yoona roamed around the room and she even stared out of the window. She saw the huge outdoor pool but unfortunately they aren’t allowed to swim in public for their safety.

“Omg… this is jjang… that’s all I can say…” Yoona said as she turned to look at Yuri.

Yuri was now staring at the flat screen TV which wasn’t switched on by the way. Yoona smiled naughtily. “YUUUULLLL!!!!!” She said aloud as she ran towards Yuri. She pushed Yuri down on the bed and pinned her. “WAHHH!!! We’re so together now!!!” Yoona said happily.

“YA!!!” Yuri struggled. “YAA!!! Yoong!! What are you doing?!?”

“YUUULLL!!!” Yoona suddenly hugged Yuri tight while she pins her down against the bed. She was playfully harassing her unnie.

“OMO…” Yuri expressed. She couldn’t breathe anymore. “Yoong!! Even though you’re thin, your weight is heavy for me…”

“I love you Yul!!” Yoona smiled as she kissed Yuri in the forehead.

*tok tok tok*

Yuri smiled in victory. I’m saved. She thought. “Better get the door honey…” She teased Yoona.

Yoona pouted. “Hmph…” She stood and she opened the door.

“Hey there!!” It was her sister Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sooyoung.

Yuri quickly got up from bed and she looked totally harassed, she immediately fixed her hair using her fingers.

“Uhm… What happened to you??” Jessica asked. “You look…auh??”

Yuri stared at Yoona. “My twin harassed me…” She said as she stood up.

“Let’s go shopping!!” Sooyoung squealed.

“WAHHH!!!!” They shrieked together. “Let’s goo!!!” They said as they dragged themselves out of the room. The sisterly soshis left the shared room of the twins and they went straight to their Taeyeon omma and Sunny appa’s room. “Omma….appa???” Jessica knocked. “Omma???”

“HAHAHAHA!!” There was a laughter from the inside.

“SHHH!!!” someone hushed it came from the inside again. “The kids!!” It was Sunny’s voice this time.

“QUICKLY OPEN!!” Taeyeon said.

Sunny opened the door. “Hey there my lovely children!!” she said.

“Uhm… what are you two doing??” Jessica asked. Her face was disgusted.

“You see… your omma here is laughing at something…” Sunny said.

“what??” Seohyun asked.

“Your baby pictures…” Taeyeon laughed as she stared at her daughter’s birth certificates. “Look at you…it was like yesterday you were babies…and now…”

“Taeyeon ah…” Sunny said. “You’re not even the one who bore them…” Sunny laughed.

Taeyeon stared at Sunny with narrow eyes. “They are our children!!”

“Honestly… until today… I can’t believe how our children grew…grew into distance??” Sunny laughed as she looks at Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona. “Jinjja… we’re the parents and we’re both small but… I don’t know what happened to them… Jessica and Tiffany are understandable so as our Hyoyeon…”

Taeyeon pouted. “It just means something… I did a good job nourishing the four of them…” Taeyeon laughed. “And the two of you plus Hyoyeon just inherited our height. It’s a good thing you’re slightly taller than us, I guess the nourishing part took effect. HAHA!! HAHAHAHA!!”

Everyone was laughing. “By the way… where’s your kid??” Taeyeon asked Sooyoung.

“With Hyo…back at our room…” Sooyoung answered.

“It was like yesterday you were teenagers… and now… you have a child to care… and-“ Sunny said dramatically.

“AIGO…” Yuri said in an eerie manner. “Stop it…”

“Oh… why are you children here by the way??” Taeyeon asked.

“Credit cards…” Seohyun smiled. “We need money omma… Quick. Quick!”

“Ahh… money…” Taeyeon said seriously. “Here…” She opened the envelope and gave out the credit card to her children. “Give this to Luna and Hyoyeon… since you’re already going on a shopping spree, don’t forget to buy a wallet and never never ever misplace your credit card, okay??”

The children nodded. “Omma… appa… aren’t you coming??”

“We’ll catch up…” Taeyeon said.

“Uhm… omma don’t do anything weird okay??” Yuri said as she stares at both of her parents.

Taeyeon and Sunny laughed. “No we won’t…”

 

~Shopping Arcade~

The girls went to the shopping arcade together, the Shilla Duty Free actually consist of 500 different brands, from cosmetics, jewelry, perfume, designer’s bags, clothes, sunglasses, watches and other Korean specialty products. What’s good about Duty Free is you can buy designer’s items in a discounted price since it tax free. Kekeke

The girls spread out by pair, the YoonYul twins went to the jewelry section, and the JeTi went to the bags, while SooSeo went to the beauty products.

“Yoona… what do you think about this ring??” Yuri asked Yoona as she dreamily stares at a white gold ring with a mix of diamonds and pink sapphire for its gem.

“Omaigash…” Yoona squealed. “It’s pretty… Yuri-ah, I do!” Yoona joked.

Yuri was puzzled. “What? What I do??” Yuri didn’t catch the message but then she narrowed her eyes. “YA!!”

Yoona laughed. “Just joking… I want it…”

“Me too… Let’s buy it so we have a ring together…” Yuri said.

Yoona nodded. “Wait… a what?? Ring together??” She smiled naughtily again. “Is that our wedding ring? Or engagement ring??”

Yuri burst into laughters with Yoona’s sudden question.

“Good morning ladies, how may I help you?” The sales lady said.

“We’d like to get a couple of this ring please…” Yoona said.

The sales lady smiled. “What size?” she asked.

“We have no idea what our finger size is…”

“No worries. I can measure it for you…” The lady opened a drawer and she took out a measurer. “Uhm… both of you are size 5…so shall I get you a size 5?”

Yoona and Yuri nodded.

The lady crouched down to the floor and she opened a cabinet below. She took out a couple of size 5 ring with the desired design of the twins.

“Yoona… it’s so expensive… it cost…1,400USD…” Yuri said as she stares at the price over the display glass.

Yoona smiled. “What’s the use of our credit card then?? I saw how much our money is… and it’s quite big…so no worries…”

“I want a Tiffany bracelet…” Yuri giggled.

“Wah… me too… but let’s not buy a lot because we’ll be shopping for bags later…wait…”

“PANDORA BRACELETS!!” The twins said in unison.

“Omaigahd!! I want to have one of those badly…” Yuri said.

“Ahraso, we’ll get one…Uhm…Yul… you’re my hubby right? Aren’t you supposed to be the one to pay for the rings??”

Yuri paused. “Ya… since when did we agree on that?? Wait…Hubby?? I’m the girl and since when did we agree on this??”

Yoona laughed liked an alligator again.

“Ya… jinjja…” Yuri smiled as she shook her head with disbelief.

As the twins busily shop at the jewelry section, Jessica and Tiffany were having a time of their life at Louis Vuitton.

“I like this multi-color speedy bag…” Tiffany said as she stared at the bag that was hanging inside a mirror cabinet. “Watcha think?”

“Hm… It looks nice…but I was thinking of buying a Louis Vuitton luggage…” Jessica laughed. “Kekekeke…”

“Uhm… Don’t you want to try Marc Jacobs hand bags too? Or… Chanel?? Hermes??” Tiffany asked.

“I’ll buy my luggage here but I’ll be buying bags and purse in a different brand…” Jessica said.

Tiffany smiled. "Hun, are you going to buy me??"

Jessica stared at Tiffany weirdly. "Why am I going to purchase you??"

"No, buy me something..."

"You have money right? Kekekeke!" Jessica joked. "Later, let's find something nice..."

"Like a ring??" Tiffany asked.

"Maybe...." Jessica smiled.

The sales lady suddenly came, she smiled as she tended to Jessica and Tiffany. “Hi, good morning how may I help you?”

“Uhm… I would like to look for a luggage and what is this season’s limited edition?” Jessica asked.

“Oh… okay, this way please ma’am, I’ll be assisting you with your choices…Do you have other brands in mind?”

Tiffany nodded. “We were thinking of Marc Jacobs, Hermes, and Chanel…”

“Good choices, I could assist you throughout…”

“Sounds great, thank you.” Jessica smiled as she followed the lady.

Just as the JeTi drown themselves with bags, luggages, and wallets, Seohyun and Sooyoung actually loved the beauty department. They were having a hard time picking a brand of a beauty product to the point they tried almost everything.

“What do you think??” Sooyoung asked.

“Uhm… Laneige is okay…so as Amorepacific…” Seohyun suggested. “I like the sleeping pack of Laneige…”

“Awe… O HUI is okay for me…”

“I made up my mind… I’ll be buying the whole set of Laneige’s Waterful set…” Seohyun smiled. “I like it…plus the make-up itself…awe… I wanna buy everything unnie!!”

“Then buy it… you have the money…” Sooyoung said as she was having second thoughts. “Okay, I think I’ll go with Amorepacific…I’m going to get something for anti-aging, then luminous effect, I need masks, cleanser, toner, sun screens… day and night essence… shocks…” Sooyoung expressed as she shakes her head due to the price.

"Omma! Aunt Seohyun!" A voice called, it was Luna. She came running into the beauty department to meet her aunt and mom.

Hyoyeon was also smiling as she watches her daughter excitingly ran towards her sister and Sooyoung omma.

"Hello my beautiful niece." Seohyun said.

Luna became curious. “What did you buy?” She asked.

“Uhm… Laneige?” Seohyun answered straightly. “I think I’m settled…I’ll just go pay for this.” Seohyun went to the counter to pay for what she got.

Sooyoung went closer to her daughter and even draped an arm around her. "Where's your mom??"

"Looking for me??" Hyoyeon blurted as she appeared behind Sooyoung.

"Oh!! Hey I can't decide what to buy... I was thinking to buy the ones we use back at camp but it's too expensive... O HUI..."

Hyoyeon stared at the products that Sooyoung is comparing. "Your skin is used to O HUI so why change to other brands?"

"I'm worried about the price... it’s pricier than Amorepacific and I'll be spending a huge amount for this if ever." Sooyoung said.

"Well… we have the money to buy it?” Hyoyeon said. “So what’s the problem??”

Sooyoung sighed. “Well… I was thinking to save money…even though we get as much as that amount…well… Still…”

“It’s for you anyway, omma…” Luna said. “Buy it… I don’t want to see you regretting yourself that you didn’t buy it in the end.”

“Oh… by the way, Taeyeon and Sunny are in the bags department with the JeTi’s.” Hyoyeon said. “Uhm…I think I will start with the shoes section…” Hyoyeon giggled.

Sooyoung gasped. “YA!! Wait I want to come too!! Okay, I’ve decided, I’m getting the O HUI… then wait for me!” Sooyoung quickly went to the counter to ask for assistance.

Seohyun just finished paying, she came back to join Hyoyeon and Luna who was waiting for Sooyoung. “Uhm… I think I’ll go to the jewelry department.”

“OMO! I want too!!” Luna squeaked. “Omma, can I go? Please?”

Hyoyeon smiled. “Sure. Why not?” Hyoyeon gave Luna her credit card. “Spend wisely.” She winked.

Luna nodded. “I will.”

“We’ll meet you later, okay?” Seohyun said.

Hours have passed and the soshis were done drowning themselves with shopping like there’s no tomorrow. They bought lots of designer’s bags, each of them bought their own luggages, jewelries, perfumes, beauty products, shoes, wallets, purses, but not clothes because it was too expensive to buy simple clothes with huge prices.

Whereas the girls went back to their suites, the soshi members noticed that every couple was wearing similar rings. Like Taeyeon and Sunny, they were wearing a simple white gold diamond rings that looked like wedding couple rings, the YoonYul twins were wearing the white gold pink sapphire design, then Jessica and Tiffany were wearing a white gold ring with crystals and amethyst gems, and lastly Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were wearing a white gold with aquamarine gemstones and crushed diamonds.

Luna on the other hand was given a ring by both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, the design was quite complicated it was a thin white gold ring and the diamonds were fine and small (not a chunky diamond type) and the heart design looked like twin hearts being collaborated together. It was like a symbol that even though they aren’t Luna’s real parents, they simply aren’t Victoria and they won’t ever replace Vitoria in Luna’s heart but they would like Luna to know how much she became important to them, how much they love her with all their hearts and that she became the reason of their life. The reason why Hyoyeon and Sooyoung chose that kind of ring design is that Luna was the result of their heart’s partnership.

Seohyun wasn’t much particular with rings (though she bought some for herself) but instead she was wearing a bracelet similar to her sisters and parents, it was a Pandora bracelet, though everyone had different charms of their own taste there was one particular charm that everyone has and it was a silver charm that has number “9” in it. It was a symbol of their OT9 bond. Since Seohyun is the youngest and she doesn’t have any couple ring with any of her sisters, everyone decided to share one similar charm with the other soshi members who aren’t their ring’s partner so they could take a little of everyone wherever they go.

The charm that became Seohyun’s favorite was the mother and daughter charm that she shares with Taeyeon. It was a silver heart charm but when being separated the inner color was red and there has a writing of mother and daughter in it. Then another was the charm that she shares with Tiffany, it was a dangling heart charm with a word “Sisters” engraved in it.

Among the aunts, Luna is closest to Seohyun and she’s been spoiling Luna throughout the shopping, Seohyun has been asking Luna over and over what she liked or is there something that she wanted to buy (even though Luna has the money to buy things) but simply Seohyun is just very fond of Luna and somehow became an overly protective aunt towards her, and for that she even gave her a silver charm design that says “Best Niece” and Luna loved it, her smile was way up to her ears again. Luna enjoys being surrounded by her aunts, she loves talking to each one of them because simply everyone has different respond and approach towards her. For example Jessica, she’s a type of aunt who doesn’t show affection (even to her sisters) but she always watches everyone from afar especially Seohyun and Luna. Then Tiffany, she’s a warm hearted aunt who always tells Luna to listen to Hyo and Soo at the same time never forget to drop by to grandmamma Taeyeon and Sunny, and also don’t forget the aunts, she always give the nicest and warm advices. Then the YoonYul aunts the shikshin aunts who are playful to Luna, they tend to be the happy and joyful aunts who always play with Luna and even asked Luna that from now on she will join them on food trips. On the other hand the parents Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are very thankful with everyone, especially SeoBaby who happens to get along so well with Luna, somehow it was an advantage for them too so they could spend an “alone” time together while the “Aunts and Niece” bond and have a blast of their life.

“Okay kids its 12 noon already, let’s drop the things we bought so we could go for lunch.” Taeyeon said. Everyone was holding a lot of paper bags and what I mean by a lot is it’s more than a dozen of paper bags (to the point they struggled walking their way to the suite).

On the other room just in front of Taeyeon and Sunny’s suite, the door opened and a couple of girls came out. “Omo… Just as I suspected…” Hye Kyo laughed. “How was shopping? I can see that you girls enjoyed it…to the point that you have probably bought half of the store…”

“Whoa… I’m so jealous…” Je Eun said. “What did you guys bought?? I want to see!!!”

“Ahnee… It’s already 12. Let’s take a peak later, after we go shopping this afternoon…” Hye Kyo said putting an emphasis to the word shopping.

The girl’s eyes widened. Omaigash…. We forgot that we will still go on a shopping this afternoon.

“Don’t worry, what you shop here is worth it because of designer’s items… later I think we will shop for home furniture and your interior touches, clothes, and what so ever that you need for starters.” Je Eun smiled. “So, settle those first and then we’ll go down together to the buffet to have our lunch.”

“Yeahh! So… quickly and let’s go.” Hye Kyo said astoundingly. The girls just spared few seconds to drop their things and together they went down to the lobby where Madame Bella sat waiting. She was having a coffee by the executive lounge as she read a magazine. Her assistant sat across her and she was busy writing something over her notebook.

“There you are.” Madame Bella said as she turned her head to the girls who approached her. “I have some news to discuss with you but first let’s go have our lunch…” They went straight to the hotel’s restaurant buffet area called The Park View. It was a buffet restaurant and there were actually chefs of different culture, the food varies from Asian to European. There were Chinese food, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Filipino Cuisine, Indian, Italian and French Cuisine. As they enter the restaurant, the personal assistant of Madame Bella chose a long table where they will be sitting then everyone started to roam around to get some food.

Yoona and Yuri dragged Luna with them. The aunts went to the Chinese Cuisine section first. “Luna, we should try this… you know, seafood contain lesser calorie than meat itself… you can use seafood as alternative when on a diet.” Yuri said as she placed a lobster on Luna’s plate.

“Uhm… okay?” Luna just nodded as she followed her aunt’s advice even though she wasn’t on a diet.

“OMO!!! Looky this!!” Yoona squealed. “Roast duck wraps…”

“WAH! I want one!!” Luna said. She was actually having fun as she watches her shikshin aunts who tells her what are the good food to eat.

“Ni hao.” Yuri said to the Chinese chef who was wrapping the roasted duck. (Ni hao means how are you in mandarin chinese.)

The Chinese chef smiled. “Ni hao, Do you speak Chinese?”

Yuri laughed. “yi dien…” (yi dien means a little. Pronounced as ee-tiyen)

The chef chuckled. “Okay, how many slices do you like?”

“Liow slices please.” Yuri laughed. (Liow means six, pronounced as liyow)

Luna giggled. “Wo ge yi shuo zhong wen…” she said. (it means I can speak chinese) She surprised everyone with her sudden Chinese accent too.

“Whoa… my niece must have really studied hard back at camp…” Yoona said proudly.

“Yeh… I did.” Luna giggled. “Aunt YoonYul, I like this one…” Luna said as she gently opens the lid of some dim sum over the counter. “There’s custard buns…hakaw…chicken feet!!”

Yoona made a grossed face. She wanted to scream the hell out of her lungs. She hates to see chicken feet and she was totally disgusted with it. “Omo… I’ll take the custard bun and hakaw… but I’ll pass for the chicken feet.”

“WHY?!?” Yuri commented. “Chicken feet is good, you know Chinese mix it with a soup they call sibut… it is a mix of dried herbs and roots that are actually good for your body…”

Yoona shook her head. “Spare me, hunny… please…”

“Let’s also get Hua Juan…” Luna said as she grabbed the dimsum pots of custard bun, hakaw, and chicken feet.

While the YoonYul aunts enjoy stuffing the plate of their one and only niece and share to each other some facts about food, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were enjoying by the Filipino cuisine. Hyoyeon loves different type of food and she wanted to try something different and exquisite from their usual taste.

“Hey there…” Sooyoung said as she appeared next to Hyoyeon.

“Oh, you haven’t picked anything?”

“No, I have placed a plate full of food already at our table, this is my second round. Keke!” Sooyoung said. “Hmm…I want to try this… Ado- what?” Sooyoung squinted as she read the food name.

“It’s Chicken Adobo. it’s one of Filipino’s famous cuisine.” The chef said.

Sooyoung nodded as she scooped herself a few serving. “It’s like Worcestershire with…” Sooyoung sniffed the dish in her plate. “uhm… black peppers? And… I can’t seem to identify the other ingredients…”

“Vinegar and laurel leaf…” The chef smiled. “Wow… you have a nose for ingredients… have you ever thought of choosing Culinary as your career?”

Sooyoung smiled. “I’m tempted to…” She laughed.

Hyoyeon raised a brow. Why is this chef talking to my hubby?? “Hmm… what’s this?” Hyoyeon asked.

“This is Inasal na Bangus… it’s grilled milk fish, it’s grilled in a special Filipino way. It’s also a signature dish of the Philippines.” The chef said.

Hyoyeon was quite impressed. “I’d like a slice…” She smiled.

“Do you have something savory?” Sooyoung asked.

“Oh… how about this? Lamb Caldereta? It’s a lamb casserole, very unique taste mix with cheddar cheese on top with green peas aside.”

“Looks mouthwatering…I’ll scoop some…” Sooyoung said as she stared at the casserole dish.

Hyoyeon gave Sooyoung a glare. “Ya… everything is mouthwatering for you…”

On the left side of the buffet restaurant, Jessica and Tiffany busy themselves by the Italian French Cuisine. Tiffany was a cheese addict that’s why she dragged Jessica with her to try different type of cheese.

“Bonjour, mademoiselle.” The French chef greeted.

Tiffany and Jessica smiled together. “Bonjour, Monsieur Shmitt.” Both of them said in unison as they read the surname of the chef that was written in his uniform.

“Hahaha! Bonjour, parlez vous anglais?” The chef asked. (It means hello, do you speak English?)

Tiffany and Jessica smiled. “Oui, et vous?” They answered in a collective manner. (Yes, how about you?)

The chef laughed. “Oui, of course. So, what do you like?”

“Hmm? Surprise us!” Tiffany laughed. “What’s France’s specialty?”

“We have a lot… We are very particular with breads, soups, and desserts but I can suggest you try our beef bourguignon, it is a beef stew, then this one Coq Au Vin, it’s braised chicken prepared in burgundy wine, mushrooms and lardon…then foie gras and ratatouille…for dessert we have  bonbon truffles, madeleine, chocolat, éclair, crepes, and crème brulee. If you like Italian, we have special seafood paella, different types of pastas from alfredo to pestos, pizzas, Chicken parmigiana, lasagnas and so on…”

Tiffany and Jessica became confused they didn’t know what to get and so they’ve decided to get one of each. “Mahahahaa!!!” Tiffany laughed. “Sweetie… this is just the French and Italian section… there’s more to see…”

“I don’t care we should try everything…” Jessica giggled as she carries two plates full of food. “Let’s put this down on our table first before we roam around again.”

After few minutes of roaming around the buffet counters, everyone has finally decided to sit down, relax and enjoy the food. Madame Bella sat by the edge of the long table and her assistant was on the other end. Taeyeon sat on the left side of Madame Bella while Sunny sat on the right, then the rest occupied the remaining seats.

“So…I have some points to discuss with you. I have bought the house you wished and it is named under your leader Taeyeon, then we will be starting renovations as soon as possible. I’ve also hired an interior designer for your home, so later on they will meet us in our shopping…then I have found a place where you can have your bar and grill…”

“Where?” Taeyeon asked. “Not in the red light district right?”

“Oh no, it’s not. It’s located near Itaewon, near an International School where Luna could go, its uhm…a street of markets and it’s a busy street. Don’t worry, we can spread the word and make your bar and grill best and number one in town…” Madame Bella said.

“Oh…” Taeyeon thought. “Uhm…Is that near the famous pastry shop named The Cotton Candy Café??”

Madame Bella smiled and nodded. “Yes, I love that shop… We should visit that place one time…They have wonderful desserts and the coffee is exquisite. They import the best coffee from Brazil and Indonesia.”

“Really???” Sunny who happens to be a coffee addict said. “We should probably try it sometimes.”

“Wait…so you mean we can start the renovations this week?” Jessica asked who sat beside Taeyeon.

Madame Bella nodded. “Yes, I have talked to an architect who will be talking to you about the blue prints and the floor plans for the second floor. Though Korea is very low in crime rates, we still need to build a high standard security system…”

“Wow… this is too much for a week…” Tiffany commented. “I mean… everything is so sudden…it’s so fast phase…I can’t even believe this is happening…”

Madame Bella smiled. “Let’s just enjoy the food…for now…” She smiled as she sips her cup of coffee.

 

 

All My Love is For You Part 2

 

 

I hope you liked it?? I don't know if it was good but yeah...

There's more to come on the next chapter. ;)
 

 

Few Spoliers:

The Girls went to their new home and Taeyeon was the one making the floor plan

They'll be visiting the house soon and more couples to come :)

COUPLES TO EXPECT: JeTi, SunYeon, YoonYul, SooHyo...