Chapter11: All My Love’s For You Part2

Hooters [on Hiatus]

All My Love’s For You Part2

 

“I have gone through the house and here’s my sample sketch of what I want to happen on the second floor.” Taeyeon said as she shows a scratch paper with her sketch in it.

The architect looked at the sketch of Taeyeon. “Ohh… so you’re planning to extend this part on the second floor?” The architect asked. She pointed towards the ceiling by the living room.

Taeyeon nodded. “Yes, so the extension will be where a bar counter will be placed then to think of it under the extension floor is already the garden outside…so it’s up to you if I will be adding some pillars or what.”

The architect nodded. “Okay okay.”

“Then I want you to make this hollow.” Sunny said as she points over the sketch of Taeyeon. “So what will happen is when we come out of our rooms on the second floor there will be a balcony in the middle wherein we could see the first floor by the kitchen, then by the extension area where the bar counter is located here will be a balcony too where you can see the living room below and the rock stone walls. So there’s still elegance and class.” Sunny added.

“Okay… Ahraso…we’ll start the renovations by tomorrow.”

“Jinjja??” Taeyeon asked. She was shocked.

Madame Bella nodded. “Why? When do you want to start?”

“As soon as possible…” Taeyeon laughed. “No… it’s just everything is so fast phase…”

“It is how it is dear…” Je Eun said.

Taeyeon suddenly wondered. “Wait, if the house is renovating? What about the furniture that was bought yesterday?”

“Renovations are just quick… in two weeks your house is done and you can probably move in, and don’t worry much about it… the interior designer is the one in charge of it…” Madame Bella said.

“Yeh… don’t worry about it. Chill.” Hye Kyo smiled.

On the second floor Yuri and Yoona were discussing some things with the interior designer. The twins were being skeptical with the design being presented to them and they would like to redo everything.

“Wait, this part is where Taeyeon would like to extend, we are planning to make a small lounge here where there will be a small coffee table, couple of chair or bubble chairs then the bar counter lounge.” Yuri explained. “I was thinking of colors varying yellow bulbs, glass, steel, something gold and brown, you know put elegant touches.”

“Also I want lightings.” Yoona said. “I was thinking to put a small chandelier in the middle of the ceiling, remember there will be a balcony here, I want the chandelier to be in the middle so when people stand on the ground floor and they look up and they will see a nice chandelier.”

“Let’s make it a couple of chandelier, one on the left side where the square balcony is and then one on the right by spiral stair case. Uhm… make the chandelier on the spiral stair case side bigger, bolder, and crystal diamond drops so when it’s opened in the evening the lightings by the living room on the ground floor will be nicer and romantic. Mix the light bulbs with white and yellow color so it would look like as if you were in a hotel.” Yuri suggested.

The interior designer kept on nodding, he even took note of what Yuri and Yoona was saying. Sunny and Taeyeon suddenly came up to the second floor.

“Oh, uhm… I have a few questions too…I was thinking of the flooring. Would you like wooden or marble?” The interior designer asked.

“Oh… Uhm… the flooring here will be wooden styled tiles since the first floor is marbled already…” Sunny said.

“But the rooms will be in carpet.” Taeyeon smiled.

The interior designer nodded again. (If you have seen the conversation, it was as if the girls were the ones who were the designers and not the interior decorator himself kekeke…)

“So, you’ll be the one in charge of the room designs?” Taeyeon asked.

The interior designer nodded. “Yes. I have samples.” He opened his notebook and he showed Taeyeon his plan designs. “I will be using pink and whites for the teenager’s room, and then I will make it fresh and bright.”

Taeyeon nodded as she looks at the picture for Luna’s soon to be room. “How about Seohyun’s room. Room number 3.”

“Oh, the youngest wanted simplicity, since you said everyone will go to college soon, I’ll be adding a nice study table and book shelves too, so here’s the design for the youngest.”

Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and Sunny nodded as they stare at the picture. “I like this… it’s fresh and the color is light in the eyes. Wood and whites… I think maknae will like this…” Sunny said as she nods.

“Then for the second room you requested pinks too. Uhm here’s the design I made.”

Yuri and Yoona smiled. “Haha! Tiffany will love that… But I don’t know with Jessica.”

“Both of them will like it.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Then for the room one, the master’s bedroom, I’m thinking of mint green bedroom.”

Taeyeon and Sunny nodded. “Sounds good to us…”

“Also for room five-“

“Hmm… I’ve seen your designs and I think I can entrust you with the bedroom designs…” Taeyeon said as she cuts the interior designer.

The designer smiled and let out a huge sigh of relief. He has relaxed his tensed muscles as Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, and Yoona went to roam around the second floor. The designer went down to the first floor to talk to Madame Bella about the changes that the twins made, while Taeyeon and Sunny went to look at the present rooms. Then Yuri and Yoona stopped by the glass wall, the twins stared out, and for a moment there was silence as they watch the waves of the sea.

“You know until today…I still can’t believe we’re here…we’re here in Seoul… we’re finally free…we’re not dead and we’re living together…” Yuri said as her eyes trailed off to the waves.

Yoona smiled. “I’m so happy… if this is a dream…I don’t want to wake up…” She chuckled as she leaned her head against Yuri’s shoulder.

“It’s not a dream…” Yuri smiled as she heaves Yoona’s hair affectionately.

“Yul… let’s drink later when we get back to the hotel…” Yoona said naughtily as she touched and caressed Yuri’s hand.

Yuri raised her brow as she also leaned her head against Yoona’s. “Aish… jinjja??”

Yoona nodded. She was still holding and playing with Yuri’s hand, and then she stopped, she looked at the ring that was around Yuri’s finger. It was their couple ring. “Yul…” Yoona said.

“Bo??”

“Hmm… Do you think… hmm… what if…” Yoona wanted to say something but something was stopping her.

“What if what? What if I marry you??” Yuri joked. “HAHA!!”

Yoona laughed. “HAHA! I wasn’t going to say that…”

“Then what??”

“What if one day someone replaces that ring on your finger? I mean… what if??” Yoona asked. “What if one day we’ll find someone and that person will replace these rings around our finger…”

Yuri scrunched her nose. “Ergh… what are you saying?? What are you talking about??” Yuri sounded annoyed.

“I was just asking…”

Yuri glared. “It’s not funny…jinjja…why are you talking like that? Why are you asking such questions?? It’s like you’re saying one day we’ll be replacing each other… what’s the use of surviving back at camp and making it this far?? What’s the use of buying couple rings if one day it will get replaced.” Yuri sighed. Her mood was totally ruined by Yoona’s sudden question.

Yoona pouted. “Miahne unnie…” She said as she hugged Yuri. “Miahne…”

“Then I might as well have given up back then, and end up dying if I wouldn’t be ending up with you…” Yuri said heatedly. She wasn’t responding to Yoona’s hug and instead she broke free and went to the rooms where Taeyeon and Sunny was roaming.

Yoona sighed and shut her eyes. Stupid question… Yeah… Yoong… Why did I even ask that? I knew that this will happen. Yoona thought as she pouted and stared out again to the beach. Through the glass wall Yoona saw Jessica and Tiffany seemed to be enjoying their walk by the shore. At least someone is having fun…

“woah…” Jessica said as she feels the sand between her toes. “I’m so happy that we got this house…”

The two girls were enjoying their walk by the sea shore. The even held their shoes so they could feel the soft white and fine sand between their toes.

Tiffany smiled as she heaved her hair that was being blown away by the wind. “You know Sica, usual beaches smelled fishy and salty, but this one… I can only smell the saltiness…”

Jessica nodded. “I agree…Omo… isn’t it fun? Every day we get to see the beach, we get to swim here… we get to you know… enjoy the sea…” Jessica squealed happily. “I can’t wait to move in…”

“You know Sica… This is the first time I see you smile like that.” Tiffany blurted.

“Huh?? Jinjja??” Jessica asked.

“Yeh…jinjja… smile always, you look prettier, brighter and more beautiful that way.” Tiffany said as she shows her eye smile again. “I’m tired…”

“Okay, let’s sit over there…” Jessica said as she points towards the wooden deck like near the entrance to the kitchen and dining hall. Tiffany suddenly held Jessica’s hand and together they walked towards the small wooden deck and sat by the edge of it.

“This will be my favorite place here.” Jessica said.

“Nada…” Tiffany interrupted. “Our favorite place kekeke!”

Behind them Sooyoung and Hyoyeon appeared. “Omaigash…” Sooyoung said. “This is amazing…”

“I know…” Hyoyeon said. “Hey guys!!” Hyoyeon said to Jessica and Tiffany.

“Anyong…” Jessica replied.

“Have you guys walked over the shore?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica and Tiffany nodded. “Yeh… go on and walk a little.”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung took off their sandals as they’ve decided to walk on the shore.

“Hmm… You know… I don’t know how they managed to you know…be a parent??” Tiffany said as they watch Hyoyeon and Sooyoung play by the sea shore.

“I don’t know but I bet it’s hard…” Jessica said as she gnawed her lower lip.

“Do you think we should adopt too??” Tiffany asked.

Did I hear it right?? Was she joking?? We?? Adopt?? We as parents??? Nada… Omo… Jessica said through her thoughts. Jessica made a WTF face. “YA!! You alone are a handful and yet you’re planning to adopt??” Jessica said. “Jinjja… Tiffany… haha!! I’m not a good parent unlike Taeyeon and Sunny or Hyoyeon and Sooyoung… And Luna is okay to me. I don’t think we should add some more to our family, unless you want to give Taeyeon omma and Sunny appa some headache…”

Tiffany laughed. “Ya… I was just asking…But you know we’re lucky to have Luna… and until now I’m impressed with Taeyeon and Sunny…”

Jessica nodded. “Yeh… Taeyeon and Sunny has been with us since we were 9 and 10…and I don’t know how they managed us but I remember them back at camp when we are scared at night and couldn’t sleep, they always sing us to sleep, especially Taeyeon omma… I remember I couldn’t sleep when I don’t hear her voice.” Jessica reminisced. “And yeh, Luna is such a sweet child… always smiling, cheerful, very bright…You know, Victoria raised her perfectly. I salute Aunt Victoria…”

“It’s sad that we lost her…If not she’ll be right here with us…” Tiffany sighed. “Sometimes I miss her…”

Jessica pouted. “We all miss her… honestly I’m quite impressed with Luna… she seemed to have moved on?” Jessica said. They spotted Luna and Seohyun by the small garden area where the swing is located. They were laughing, talking, and playing around.

“I think she’s trying to move on. Sometimes I see the poor girl sad when she’s alone. I have a feeling she misses Victoria so much…We’re just lucky to have her and that she’s trying her best to be happy with us.”

“I won’t blame her… but she’s quite of a charm, don’t you think? Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are lucky to have a kid that is someone like her. It’s been a month since we had her and I can say she’s a good daughter…” Jessica added. “I’m a happy aunt. Haha!”

Tiffany smiled. “Yes… Luna is charming… yes indeed… a charming lady... It’s good that she and SeoBaby are close together.”

Jessica nodded. “Yeh… So do you want to adopt?”

Tiffany was shocked. “Huh?? Why are you asking?? I thought you don’t want…I’m a handful right?? I think I’m enough for now, and I just realized right now at this moment that I’m not ready for parenthood…”

“HAHAHA!!” Jessica laughed. “I’m just kidding. HAHA! If you just saw your face haha! OMO!! So epic the reaction!! Taeyeon omma and Sunny appa wasn’t ready for parenthood too but yeah...They both love us like we are their own even though we’re not quite so young.”

“Well… sometimes we do act like children haha!” Tiffany laughed.

“Because our childhood was snatched away from us… we didn’t experience to play and have fun…But it doesn’t matter, past is past, what’s important is right now.”

Tiffany smiled and nodded. “So we’re not adopting?”

“No… HAHA!” Both girls shared laughters.

Sunny suddenly appeared through the door. “Kids!! Time to go!!” She said.

Everyone’s attention was caught. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Luna, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany went back inside the house. It was already getting dark and so Madame Bella decided to go back to the hotel. The girls were now riding at their new car, the organization had given them an SUV and it’s a Land Rover that perfectly fits them (since they are large in number). On their way back to the hotel the YoonYul twins still wasn’t talking to each other. Yoona tried to console Yuri but it failed. Yuri didn’t respond or returned any type of communication or physical contact towards Yoona, so she gave up.

As they reached the hotel, the girls went back to their rooms, it was pretty late already in the evening and they had their dinner outside. Yuri went straight to her shared suite with Yoona but Yoona didn’t follow her, instead she followed Sooyoung.

“Hey…” Yoona said. She was behind Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who was about to enter their suite. “Uhm… Do you guys want to drink?”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were brightened by the word drink. “Ahraso!! We love to!!! Wait.”

Hyoyeon turned her head towards Seohyun who was about to enter her shared suite with Taeyeon and Sunny. “Baby-ah!” Hyoyeon called.

SeoBaby turned. “Boya??”

“We’re going down to drink, I was wondering if you could accompany Luna for a while?” Hyoyeon asked.

Luna suddenly popped her head through the door just behind Seohyun. “Omma… I’ll be fine. I’m not a child anymore…I’m sixteen…” Luna smiled.

Hyoyeon raised her brow. “Really?? Well, you’re still a minor so you’re still under our supervision.”

Luna giggled. “Ahraso omma, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Aunt Seo and I are going to tend to our shopping bags yesterday.”

“You haven’t settled yet?” Sooyoung asked.

Both Seohyun and Luna shook their heads. “Yeh… it’s just too much… the room is full of paper bags and stuff it’s just too hard to move…”

“Don’t worry, let’s start now. I’ll help.” Luna said.

“Ahraso… we’ll go now, okay?” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay.” Seohyun and Luna closed the door and went to be likely to their business.

Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung were now walking along the halls. “Where’s Yul?” Hyoyeon asked.

“In our room…” Yoona answered glumly.

“Oh, why? She’s not coming?” Sooyoung asked.

Yoona shook her head as they rode the elevator going down to the lobby. “She’s just tired…”

“Hmm…” Hyoyeon said. “Did something happen?”

Yoona suddenly stared at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. “HUH??? No… nothing happened…”

“I think you’re lying… we know you two. You two are inseparable. You are crazier than the JeTi’s…” Hyoyeon said.

 

~The Bar Lounge~

The Bar lounge was exquisite; everything was in eccentric colors of blue, pink, and purple. It doesn’t look like a night club but in fact it was classy type of bar, couches were everywhere, mini tables, and it was an elite type of a fancy bar lounge, the music was violins and flutes, and it was quite peaceful and not much people were there. The girls began to drink and have shots for themselves. They were laughing and having fun. Suddenly, Jessica and Tiffany came. They weren’t expecting the JeTi to come and they were surprised to see their sisters already drinking.

“Ya… you didn’t invite us…” Tiffany said as she sat next to Yoona who was busy drinking shots.

“Hmm… why don’t we play??’ Jessica dared. “Truth or dare…”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea… You’re so naughty, we know you Sica…” Sooyoung said.

“Are you scared??” Jessica dared.

“No…”

“Then good. Let’s play. I’m going to order some drinks and I’ll be back.” Jessica stood up as she went to the bar counter and ordered some hard drinks for the game.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just stared at her sister who was ordering. “I’m scared…” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too… Omo…” Tiffany covered her face with her palms. “That girl… is dangerous…”

“That girl is a bad girl…” Yoona continued and they broke into laughters.

Jessica came back not a minute so soon with the barista serving their drinks. Jessica ordered more than a dozen of shot glass. “Thanks.” Jessica said as she winked at the barista who served them.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. “Ya…” She said to Jessica who sat beside her. “Who told you to flirt??”

“I wasn’t…” Jessica said.

“Stop being naughty…” Tiffany said.

“Are you jealous??” Jessica laughed.

“Are you drunk??? We barely have drunk anything.” Tiffany sighed as she shook her head.

“Okay, let’s start… we’ll use the bottle to spin.” Jessica giggled evilly. “One…two…three…”

Sooyoung span the bottle and they waited for it to stop. Who will be the first victim? 3…2…1…

“HAHA!!! It’s you!!!” They said in a collective manner. “Choi Sooyoung you’re so busted!!!”

“Awe… men…” Sooyoung sighed.

“Truth or dare?” Yoona asked. She was totally into the game.

“Uhm… truth…” Sooyoung said nervously.

“Oh… hmm…” Jessica thought for a while. “Is it true that you look at Hyoyeon’s and even stare at each other crazily??” Jessica asked naughtily.

“HUH??” Sooyoung was surprised with her sudden question. “Who?? Us?? Me and Hyo??”

“Duh…” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Uhm… wait!! Why are you asking like that??” Sooyoung was guilty. It was obvious that the answer was yes and everyone takes it as a yes. “That’s just gross!!”

Hyoyeon burst into laughter, even she didn’t protest. “HAHAHAHA!!”

Jessica laughed. She pushed one shot glass towards Sooyoung. “No lies…”

Sooyoung laughed. “Ahraso…” She drank one shot of tequila straight.

“Was it really obvious??” Hyoyeon asked.

Everyone nodded, especially Tiffany who was laughing while clapping her hand.

“Aish…. Sooyoung we should lessen the byun… for Luna…” Hyoyeon laughed.

Sooyoung just stared unbelievably. “Okay…Okay… my turn…” Sooyoung span the bottle again. 1…2…3…

The bottle’s nozzle stopped and it pointed towards…“Im Yoona!” Everyone said. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare…” Yoona said. She was pretty smart for not saying truth or she’ll be questioned about Yuri.

“We want you to naughtily seduce Yuri….Later inside your shared room.” Jessica smiled and laughed evilly.

“BOYA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” Yoona protested. “NO WAY… that’s just plain gross!!! I’ll take one shot…”

“Awe… the game won’t be fun anymore… We’ll make consequences two shots…” Jessica said.

“Oh men…” Yoona said. “Can I switch to truth??”

Hyoyeon smiled evilly. “Ahraso… but that’s the last of switching…So tell me, has anything happened between you and Yuri????…Anything maybe feelings or physical contact that’s beyond compare???”

Yoona gulped. Omo… I can’t tell them about the one back at camp... back at the game… Sh*t Yoona closed her eyes and pinched her nose bridge. “Lemme think…”

Her sisters were shock. “Omo… there was???”

Yoona did not answer but her eyes were still shut, she was praying that she wished she didn’t join the game. “Uhm…I’ll take the shots…” Yoona said.

“No…That’s cheating… Tell us!! We’re your sisters!!” Jessica said. “I’m telling mine. Tiffany and I got down on the bed last night.”

“WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!?” Everyone was shocked even Tiffany.

“We did??” Tiffany asked. “Ya… what are you saying Jung Sooyeon??”

The Jessica burst out laughing. “Just kidding, so Yoona…”

Yoona covered her face. “It was an accident… we really didn’t do it on purpose but…”

“Accident??” Her sisters were all ears.

“Remember we used to take a bath by pair and Yuri usually takes a bath with me then it was an accident, a smack…”Yoona confessed. “Then at the game… well…she CPR-ed me…so in short… yeah I think we have kissed more than one time…”

“Is CPR counted??” Hyoyeon asked.

“Omo…” Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other. “Did you… CPR me??”

“I don’t remember…” Tiffany said as covered .

“OMAIGASH!!! So how was it??” Sooyoung asked.

“How was what??” Yoona was puzzled.

“The kiss…” Hyoyeon laughed.

“It was just a smack…Enough of this!!!” Yoona said as she took one shot glass and she gulped it. “Next one!!”

“NOOOO!!!!” Everyone echoed.

“Jinjja… we’re so surprised… I never knew these two innocent looking chodings would be wilder than us…” Jessica said to Tiffany.

“Kekekeke… Shy on the streets… y on the sheets…” Tiffany said ily as she mimicked Alisson D’Laurentis. (It was a line from pretty little liars)

“WAHHHH!!!” Everyone shrieked.

Yoona span the bottle and 3…2…1… “KEKE!!! Hyoyeon-nnie!!” She pointed towards Hyoyeon.

“AHH!!! Hyoyeon…” Jessica said. “Hm… since you two have been going along so well… do you feel anything towards Sooyoung?? Guys, I know we’re sisters but this conversation is just a game, after this game we’ll leave everything behind like nothing happened. Okay??”

 “Leave everything behind??” Yoona asked.

“Yes, promise after this conversation no one will mention anything or else… what’s the consequence?” Jessica asked.

“Pay up…” Tiffany laughed.

“How much??” Yoona asked.

“No…” Jessica evilly said. “Pay up with body.”

Everyone squealed. “YAA!!! That’s just gross!!! PLAIN GROSS!!!”

“Kidding, pay up uhm… half a million…” Jessica said.

“Boya??? That’s like one night mission…” Sooyoung said.

“That’s right so… it’s better to shut up than pay up right?” Jessica said as she traces the rim of her shot glass with her slim delicate finger.

“I think paying up with body is better.” Sooyoung joked.

“HUH???” Hyoyeon protested. “Gross!! Choi Sooyoung ah!!!”

“HAHA!! Just joking.” Sooyoung said.

Jessica laughed. “I think deep down Hyo is protesting and she’s thinking Choi Sooyoung is mine, anything that’s her is mine.”

“Kyyaaa!!!” Hyoyeon squealed. “YA!!! Why are you like that??? Jinjja… Jessica… I didn’t know you were this wild…”

“Shhhh….” Jessica laughed as she placed her index finger above her lips.

“So… the answer?? Hyo.” Tiffany smiled. She smiled naughtily.

Hyoyeon paused for a while. “Uhm… back at the games… I did say something… I slightly confessed…” She said. “Well!!! I was dying!!! I didn’t know what else to say… of course I thought if I’m dead it’s no use to feel weird and awkward… but we decided not to take it personally…”

Sooyoung didn’t react. She was slightly hurt as she heard the phrase “we decided not to take it seriously” they didn’t even decided anything, it was like they just ignored it but they know something is totally going on between them. Sooyoung became serious, her smile turned into a straight line and she gulped one of the shot glasses. She swallowed the tequila shot in one gulp and the hot sensation traced down to her esophagus and down to her chest, it aggrieved a little like being constructed by ropes but it’s better to endure the pain she just felt along with it.

“Okay… so it means… we are gay??” Jessica asked. But no one answered.

“Let’s just say we’re sisters, not totally gay but just emotionally and physically attached towards each other…” Yoona said to be play safe.

The girls played all night and drank all night. It was almost 11 in the evening and the girls have finished drinking. Sunny and Taeyeon were roaming around the hotel’s lobby. They were looking for their kids who have been missing for almost how many hours now.

“Youbu…” Sunny called Taeyeon. They were in their pajamas and fluffy slippers. “Where are those kids…”

“Seobaby said they went down to drink… let’s check the bar lounge…” Taeyeon omma has her maternal instinct; her nose knows where to go. The parents went to the bar lounge to check on their daughters and the moment they entered they were right. Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany were laughing while Sooyoung and Yoona were already knocked out.

“Omaigahd!!” Taeyeon expressed.

“Hey… You all went drinking?!” Sunny said as she stood in front of her children. “Look at you… so wasted…” Sunny said as she touched Jessica’s chin.

“Aigo… appa… SHHHH…. Don’t be quiet!! Everyone will hear you…” Jessica said. She was totally drunk.

Quiet?? Sunny thought. Oh dear… this girl is totally drunk. “Hun…” She said to Taeyeon. “Call Yuri and Seo to come down to help us here…”

“Ahraso…” Taeyeon went to the hotel lobby to call her other two daughters.

“Appa… you’re jjang!!!” Sooyoung said she was smiling like crazy. “hahahahaha!!! Hahahahahah!!!”

Sunny sighed and shook her head. “Aish…Let’s go… Let’s get you to your rooms…”

Not a moment so soon Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Yuri came. Seohyun and Yuri looked worried they were shocked.

“Aigoo…” Yuri said as she walked towards Yoona worriedly, she touched Yoona’s face with her soft palms. “So wasted…” She whispered.

“Let’s bring them up…” Taeyeon said.

It was hard to bring the kids up to their rooms. Taeyeon was the one who brought the JeTi’s to their shared suite. She laid Tiffany and Jessica in their bed.

“Aigo…” Taeyeon muttered as she took off the shoes of Jessica and Tiffany. She was thinking if she will change their clothes but instead she just covered and tucked them with the mocha colored comforter. “Gooodnniiigghhhttt!” Taeyeon said as she kissed their foreheads. She stared at them before closing the lights and then she left.

Sunny and Seohyun on the other hand was the one who brought Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to their suite, they carefully laid the two by the bed. Luna was already asleep in the extra bed by the window side so Sunny and Seohyun became extra careful so they won’t wake her up.

Yuri was slightly disappointed. She gently laid Yoona by their bed. Yuri sighed with disbelief as she opened Yoona’s Louis Vuitton luggage and grabbed some matching pajamas that they just bought yesterday.

*knock knock* Yuri heard a fainted knock. She opened the door and it was her parents.

“Omma…appa…” Yuri said. “It’s late now… You should go to sleep…”

“Are you okay? Do you need us?” Sunny asked.

Yuri shook her head. “No…I can do it.”

“Ahraso… Goodnight. Take care of your twin.” Taeyeon touched Yuri’s face and kissed her in the forehead.

“Night omma appa…” Yuri said before closing the door.

Yuri rolled her eyes out of exasperation. Jinjja… she thought. She pulled off Yoona’s three inched white sandals and flipped her like a pancake so she could lie on her stomach. She ped Yoona’s dress and pulled off her clothes. “Aigo…” Yuri quickly dressed Yoona in her pajamas and finally flipped her back on a lying position.

“Whew…” Yuri let out a huge breath. That was tiring, finally time to sleep, Yuri thought. She lay down next to her twin then she kicked the comforter with her long slim legs and covered herself along with Yoona. She wasn’t actually wearing pajamas in fact she was wearing shorts and plain shirt.

Yuri turned to face her sleeping twin. “Whatever happened to you…” She whispered as she stares at Yoona’s porcelain face. She suddenly touched and caressed her cheek. “Night…” She sighed as she kissed Yoona by the forehead.

Out of shock, Yoona suddenly open her eyes. “Yuri??” She asked.

“Bo??” Yuri was surprised.

Yoona suddenly rolled against her and flattened Yuri over the bed. “Ya…” Yuri expressed. Her heart was racing this time. “Yoona… what are you doing??” Yuri was extremely shocked. She could feel their hot skin trace together.

Their faces were inches apart and Yoona was lying above her. Yoona squinted her eyes as she stares at her twin. “Unnie… you’re so mean…” Yoona was totally drunk alright.

“Ya… Go to sleep… You’re so wasted…” Yuri wanted to push her but she was too heavy and she couldn’t even move.

“Ahnee…” Yoona paused. She suddenly Yuri’s bangs. “You’re so mean… unfair… and… I hate you…” Suddenly her head fell over to Yuri’s chest.

“Yoong…” Yuri didn’t know what to do. She was pinned down by her twin. “Yoong…”

No respond. Yoona must have passed out now. Minutes have passed and they were still in the same position. Yuri struggled and twitched her body. “Ahh….” Yuri had an idea. She made Yoona slide down next to her. “There now…” Yuri cooed as she tucks Yoona next to her. “I’m sorry, hun…” She whispered over to Yoona’s ear. Then she swung an arm around Yoona’s waist and she fell off to dreamland.

~Next Morning~
JeTi

Sh*t… Through the glass window, minimal ray of light shined through the curtain. I hate to say this but I hate mornings. I’m not a morning person and I’m being tortured by the sun again. The sun’s ray was again tickling my eyes to wake up. But damn… my head really hurts… Eff… As I opened my eyes, my head was thumping like crazy as if it was being hammered. Ergh… I don’t want to get up. Tiffany was still sleeping beside me. Ergh… I don’t want to get up…I was actually feeling seamless and comfortable…Like I wasn’t wearing anything… until… I realized something. EFF… SH*T…. DAMN…

“KKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted in a dolphin scream manner.

Tiffany was shocked to the point she fell over to the floor of other side of the bed.

I covered my body with the comforter. “FFFFAAAANNNYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!” I screamed in a dolphin manner.

Tiffany realized that she was also in the same manner as I was. ... She hid her body with only her head popping out from the edge of bed. She covered her chest with her arms. “OH MY GAHD… WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!” She asked.

 

Touched

"Let's not make a fuzz about this..."

"I don't kiss and tell..."