Chapter09: Jet Plane

Hooters [on Hiatus]

Jet Plane

“Nicole… Suzy! We’ll miss you…” Tiffany said as she hugs Nicole and Suzy. Suddenly all of the girls swarmed towards Nicole and Suzy to hug them and bid them goodbyes. Girls Generation is flying to Korea while Nicole and Suzy are flying to Taiwan.

“Until we see each other again…Girls Generation.” Nicole said as she waves goodbye.

“This is not our last!” Suzy giggled. “We will try to visit you in Korea!!! Bye GG!!!”

“Byyeee!!! Miss-K” The Girls Generation said in unison as they watch Nicole and Suzy disappear into their private jet plane.

“This way please…” A man said as he directs the girls to their own private jet plane.

“Let’s go…” Hyoyeon said as she reached out to her daughter.

Luna smiled and held her new mother’s hand. She smiled happily and cheerfully. The girls excitedly went in the private jet plane. It was spacious and the seats were huge and luxurious. The private jet was more than a business class type in planes, this was way more luxurious, and everything was in color of cream, gray, silver, and glass.

Hyoyeon and Luna settled on the right side part of the plane, parallel to them Sooyoung and Seohyun sat together. At the back of Hyoyeon and Luna’s seat was where the YoonYul twins settled. Then on the left side of the plane same rows with Sooyoung and Seohyun was Taeyeon and Sunny and in front of them was Jessica and Tiffany. Je Eun and Hye Kyo settled parallel to the YoonYul twins. Then on the edge of the plane was where their boss and her personal assistant settled. There were more seats and it was occupied by their image stylists.

Hye Kyo suddenly hugged Je Eun. “Wah!! Eun-Jeong baby ahh!!” She cooed in her cutest voice.

Je Eun smiled and wrinkled her nose. She hugged Hye Kyo back.

Yoona and Yuri were surprised to see the two in this kind of manner. They never thought Je Eun was this soft and loving. Je Eun has this freaky image planted on the girls and that was her being so strict like a killer on loose in camp. But this time she looked like a normal girl in her twenties who is spending time with her best friend. “Uhm… Eun-Jeong??” Yuri asked.

Je Eun smiled softly. “My real name is Han Eun-Jeong… but my nickname is Je Eun…” She revealed.

“Oh…” That was something new Yuri thought.

“Good evening. I am Captain Park Shin young and I will be your pilot for tonight’s flight going to Seoul, Korea. Our flying time will be approximately nine hours and twenty minutes. To ensure that you do have a comfortable trip with us today, we are also concerned about your safety. With that in mind, we ask that you take the Safety Information Card out of the seat pocket in front of you and follow along as we perform our safety demonstration to be flashed shortly in your personal screen holograms. Thank you.”

Automatically the personal screen hologram flashed in front of their eyes. The jet plane safety procedures was flashed starting from the seat belt signs, safety exit procedures, turbulence, floor lighting path, life vests location, oxygen, and emergency seating positions. The hologram disappeared the moment the safety demonstration was done.

“At this time, we request that all mobile phones and electronic devices be turned off until we fly above 10,000 feet above ground as these items might interfere with the navigational and communication equipment on this aircraft. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices. If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask our flight attendant Ms. Hara Go. On behalf of the crew I would like you to seat back and relax as we prepare for our take-off. Seat belts sign will be shortly. Thank you.”

“Omma…” Luna suddenly said. “I’m nervous…”

Hyoyeon smiled. “Don’t worry… we’re here…”

Luna smiled happily. Her smile was up to her ears again. Sooyoung smiled also as she looked at her daughter and Hyoyeon. Seohyun smiled along even though she doesn’t know exactly what she was smiling about. Kekekekeke…

The seatbelts sign were and everyone has already fastened their seat belts. “Cabin crew prepare for take-off…” Captain Shin young announced.

The plane started to move and in a short while it has finally taken off and they were flying above the sky.

“Omaigash…omma… we’re finally going to Seoul…” Sunny said as she hugs Taeyeon.

“I know right??” Taeyeon excitingly said. “I wonder how Korea looks like.”

“Omma… Where are we going to live in Korea??” Tiffany asked.

“Hm…later I’m going to search on the net.” Taeyeon smiled. “I’m so excited…”

“Omma… I heard Gangnam is a nice place to live…” Jessica said. “Or Itaewon or Seongbukdong…” Jessica suggested.

“Jinjja?” Sunny asked.

“Jinjja, appa…” Jessica smiled. “One of the expensive places in Korea…”

A flight attendant suddenly appeared. “Good evening ma’am, I’m Hara and I will be your flight attendant for today, if you have some personal request or food orders or drinks you can order through the hologram. Wi-fi is available and you may use electronic devices if you wish. I’ll be back in a short while.”

The flight attendant roamed around to check on everyone in the plane.

“Omma! Let’s check out…” Jessica excitingly said.

“Okay…” Taeyeon opened her hologram screen and she decided to browse the net.

On the other side the YoonYul twins were comfortable as they cuddled each other. The plane seat was adjustable and the arm rest can be pulled up so it won’t be bothersome if you want it out of the way. The twins started to slant their chairs and they decided to grab some sleep. Parallel to them Je Eun and Hye Kyo did the same. The four of them were actually tired, and sleep was all they wanted.

“Yoong…You need to gain a few fats…you’re so thin…” Yuri said as she rests her head against Yoona’s shoulder.

“Unnie… kekeke… then I shall eat…” Yoona said as she smiled naughtily.

Yuri looked at her. “Ya… you are so naughty… I know that smile…”

“kekeke!! Let’s sleep.” Yoona said as she placed the huge pillow behind Yuri. “Comfortable?”

“Yeah…” Yuri said.

Yoona placed the other pillow on her left side then she covered themselves with the thick blanket. “Night…love you…”

Yuri smiled cheekily as she hugs Yoona tightly. “Love you more…”

Hye Kyo and Je Eun were already asleep, they were the first ones to sleep than the YoonYul twins. Hye Kyo was resting her head against Je Eun’s shoulder while Je Eun’s head was tilted against Hye Kyo’s. The flight attendant came again and she was about to cover Je Eun and Hye Kyo with a thick blanket. Suddenly Je Eun woke up, and then she smiled over. “Thank you…I insist…” Je Eun said to the attendant.

The attendant Hara smiled and bowed as she left.

Je Eun carefully spread the think blanket over themselves. She carefully moved so Hye Kyo won’t be awakened.

Over the other side Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Jessica were still busy looking for a place where they could live.

“I have a feeling that…this one is nice… in Seongbukdong… it’s like a village type, it’s near a park, near schools, near the shopping areas, bus, hospital, and markets… I think this house is okay… it has five rooms and each rooms has a bathroom, then it’s already big, there are four different divisions on the first floor, the kitchen, living room, then two more empty rooms… how’s that sound? There’s also a garage where two cars can be parked.” Taeyeon said.

“I think it’s perfect… I honestly like it too…” Tiffany agreed as she stared into the hologram of Taeyeon.

“Me too.” Sunny commented.

“Yes… I agree it’s a perfect house..” Jessica added. “I like it… let’s settle here then…”

“We can personally fix the interiors and it’s just newly built…”

“We agree omma” Tiffany said showing her eye smile.

“Then it’s settled…” Taeyeon said excitingly. “Omo… I can’t wait!!”

Seohyun looked over to the other side. “I think omma and appa are looking for a house…”

“Jinjja?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I think they’re looking for a great place to stay…” Luna said. She was smiling again.

Sooyoung was busy to the point she wasn’t even talking. She was looking for something to eat. “I want to eat everything…” Sooyoung said as she browsed over the menu.

“Ahnee… let’s sleep… sleep is luxury… come on…” Seohyun suggested. “We have plenty of time to eat later.”

The flight attendant roamed around again and she gave out pillows and thick blankets. The girls started to slant their chairs and snuggled themselves against each other. Luna was now about to rest against Hyoyeon’s arms. “Mwahh…” Hyoyeon kissed Luna’s forehead. “Night… my baby…”

“Night, omma…” Luna smiled as she hugs Hyoyeon.

The lights inside the plane dimmed a little, it became pitch dark and the ceiling was full of little silver lights that looked like stars. It was cute and pretty and Luna loved it. She smiled as she watched the ceiling of the plane change colors from dark purple to dark blue and to dark pink. Then she looked at her surroundings, her Aunt Seohyun and Sooyoung omma were now sleeping, then on the other side her Aunt Jessica and Tiffany have drifted away to dreamland and her grandparents Taeyeon and Sunny were also asleep. Everyone was sleeping. Luna suddenly sighed. Her bright usual smile turned into a frown and tears started to stream down to her cheeks. She was trying to move on from Vic-omma but as much as she could, she couldn’t and she still misses Victoria, with only Victoria’s thoughts and memories that remained in her it made her cry the more, she cried and cried until it cradled her to asleep.

“Luna…” A familiar voice said. “Luna-ah…”

Luna turned. “Omma??” From afar Victoria stood. Luna cried the moment her eyes spotted Victoria standing quite far from her. “Ommaa!!!” Luna ran and ran. She ran towards Victoria who was standing over a green meadow that has lots of flowers. It was bright, sunny, and everything was fresh. Victoria was wearing a blue dress and she looked happy, refreshed, she was glowing and blooming, the way she looks was way different than how she looked like during her tragic death.

She ran towards her mother who awaits her with open arms. “Mama…” Luna said as she reached her mother and hugged her tightly. It was so real that Luna felt her mother’s soft and warm embrace. “I miss you…” Luna said. She was crying. “I miss you so much omma…”

“I miss you too, baby…” Victoria said as she hugs Luna. “Always remember that I love you…and I will always be with you… in your heart.”

“Omma… don’t go…please…” Luna said. She was hugging Victoria tightly.

“Baby… you’ll be fine now, I just want you to know that I’m okay now, don’t worry about me anymore, I know they will care for you…I love you…” Victoria said as she kissed Luna in the forehead.

“Omma… I love you too… but don’t go…don’t leave me… please…” Luna said. But Luna could feel her Victoria omma started to slip away. Her embrace were now sliding off from her arms. “Omma….” Luna cried hard as she reached for Victoria’s hand and then everything disappeared.

“Baby-ah…” Someone called. “Baby…” She felt a soft touch in her cheek.

Luna started to flutter her eyes and as she opened her eyes widely she was back on the plane beside her Hyoyeon omma who she was hugging. “Huh??”

The plane was bright again and the tables were now set. “It’s breakfast time…” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh…” Luna straightened as she rubbed her red swollen eyes. “Jinjja??” Luna asked. “How fast… what time is it??”

“Uhm… it’s an hour before landing.” Sooyoung said excitingly.

“Baby ah… did you cry?” Her Aunt Seohyun asked.

“Huh??”

Hyoyeon gestured. “I think you did… my clothes is wet…” Hyoyeon said who looked into her blouse.

“Ah…??” Luna pretended that she was puzzled. “I did??”

“Awe… You cried in your sleep??” Hyoyeon asked as she spread the table napkin across her lap. “Did you have a bad dream??”

Luna shook her head and raked her long black hair with purple high lights with her hands. “Ahnee… I didn’t…” She said. But she hasn’t forgotten the dream that she had. “I don’t even remember my dream.” Luna smiled. She took the table napkin above her stowage table and she spread it above her lap.

“Oh… there are types of people who cry in their sleep.” Seohyun said. “But it’s okay.”

Luna smiled widely again. “Keke… That’s interesting, haha!! Omma… is that really tears?? Or maybe my drool. HAHAHA!!” Luna joked to make the conversation light.

Seohyun and Sooyoung laughed.

“Omo… haha!!” Hyoyeon expressed. “Ahnee ahnee… It’s genuine tears because if its drools I should smell funny by now. Haha.”

The flight attendant started to serve food, there was actually a personal chef inside the plane and he was the one cooking in the small kitchen on the lower deck.

“Hm… When we get to Seoul what will we do first?” Taeyeon asked as she pops a chunk of rice into .

“Omma!! SHOPPING!!” Jessica and Tiffany squealed.

“Uhm… kids… we don’t have money just yet…” Sunny said.

“No… We have already. Later our boss will give us our consolation prize…according to Hye Kyo unnie…” Tiffany said as she picks up her chopsticks.

“I don’t care anymore but all I can say is… I’m so excited!” Jessica shrieked as she starts to dig into her bowl.

Behind the seats of Hyoyeon and Luna the YoonYul twins and their two commander coaches were having a nice and light conversation.

“So what are your plans when you get to Seoul, besides of getting a house and having a bar and grill?” Je Eun asked.

“Oh…”Yoona smiled. “Uhm…You see…Yuri has asked me a proposal lately… and we’re getting married.” Yoona joked as she laughed.

Yuri was shocked and she stared at Yoona with a WTF expression.

Hye Kyo and Je Eun were both shocked as well, their jaws dropped open. “Huh?... Jinjjayo??”

“YA!!” Yuri had her senses back again. “What are you saying?!?!”

Yoona laughed hard. “HAHAHAHAHA!! Ahnee ahnee… I was just joking…” Yoona said as she eats a spoonful of rice.

“Well… I would love to uhm… try college?” Yuri blurted.

“Ohh… what course?” Hye Kyo asked.

“Yoona and I are thinking Hotel and Restaurant Management, since we’re putting up a bar and grill business…”

“Oh… sounds good, I could fix your papers for that…” Je Eun said. “Your Elementary to High School in camp can actually be registered in Korea’s Department of Education since it’s really a degree. We have a tie up with an international school so we could process your papers that you actually graduated high school from that school. So it will be easy for you to get into the College of your choice.”

“Really? So… those years learning lessons back at camp was actually schooling?” Yoona asked.

“Yeh… those teachers are actually teachers…” Hye Kyo said. “Mafia can do anything…so name us the College University that you like and we’ll be the one to make the papers. No need for entrance exams…” Hye Kyo giggled.

“Whoa… really??”

Je Eun and Hye Kyo nodded. “This is the good side of Mafia… you can get anything you want with just a snap of your fingers. Mafia rules our society secretly…all you needed is connection.” Hye Kyo smiled as she looked at their boss Madame Bella who was busy eating at the back.

An hour have passed and finally the girls have reached…. TADA!!! Korea!! The private jet plane landed at Incheon International Airport, the girls doesn’t have things simply because they don’t have personal belongings back at camp so they just have nothing but themselves. It was pretty quick for them, they passed by in the VVIP, and immigrations were not very skeptical with them and it was pretty fast.

“Alright girls…” Madame Belle said. “Our car awaits…”

Taeyeon omma didn’t know what to do and what to feel. “Omaigash… Appa… am I dreaming?? Am I dreaming??”

“I think we are…” Sunny said happily as she hugs Taeyeon.

As the girls do a catwalk along the Incheon International Airport, guards and securities and also some bouncers appeared behind, in front, and beside them. It was as if they were some known celebrities. People inside the airport start to stare at them trying to see if they are known artists or something but people were puzzled of whom they are… Well… they’re just one of Mafia’s talented super spies, that’s all. Keke…

“Omma… Korea… is JJANG!!!” Luna squealed. “OMO!! I can’t wait to go around the city!!”

Hyoyeon smiled. “I’m excited as well.”

The moment they got out of the airport, the girls waited for their car. From the right side of their direction, there were four medium sized limo that stopped in front of them.

“Okay, 7 people per car.” Madame Bella said.

Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and Madame Bella went to the first limo. On the second one Hyoyeon, Luna, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hye Kyo, and Je Eun was the one who occupied, then rest was for the personnel, the personal secretary and image stylists of Girls Generation.

“Okay, right now it’s 9:30 am in the morning, we will be going to the hotel where we will be staying, and then I will be giving you this…” Madame Bella opened her bag. She took out a plastic envelope and it was chunky. “Taeyeon, this is the whole files of girls generation…I’m giving you a choice…do you want me to keep it or do you want you, yourself to keep it?”

“What is this?” Taeyeon asked.

“Your birth certificates, I processed it so you would be known Korean citizens, passports, visas, travel documentations, etc. your so on life’s documents…”

“Oh… I guess I will just keep it then…” Taeyeon said as she holds on to the envelope.

“Alright. If you needed assistance in any government forms or let’s say getting a driving license or everything just tell it to me because we will be the one to process it…and next…” Madame Bella suddenly revealed a safety money box by the side of the limo. She heaved the cover slide and used her finger prints to open it. She opened it and inside was an envelope.

Madame Bella gave Taeyeon the envelope. “Okay… since you just came to Seoul with nothing with you… here’s your first consolation prize for winning the game… inside that envelope are your personal credit cards with an additional amount of 50,000USD, not quite big but you can buy a lot of things with it. Korea is an expensive place so you can go shopping at branded stores.”

“Oh my gosh…” Jessica couldn’t believe it.

“Seriously??” Tiffany asked.

Madame Bella nodded. “Your banks by the way, you have individual banks and your first salary will be deposited there when you get your first mission. Remember the betting night? Well… Many have placed bets on you, but we have won you over by billions so… our gracious Head had deposited money over your banks…”

Taeyeon immediately grabbed their individual bank books. She checked it one by one and everyone had the same amount. “Omo… this is… so much…” Taeyeon gasped. She was choking from the amount she just saw. “Is this connected to our credit cards?”

Madame Bella nodded. “The consolation prize is already in there by the way. Ehem…Sweet heart… it’s just the beginning of your journey… wait until missions come… one night mission can cost you 300,000-500,000USD.” Madame Bella explained. “That money in your bank is your personal money. The organization will be the one to spend and grant your house wish. Have you picked out a house?”

Taeyeon nodded. “Yes we have… it’s in Seongbukdong…”

“Where have you seen this?” Madame Bella asked.

“Internet…It’s a 2 story house with 5 rooms, has a garage and-“

“What a lovely house my dear… but don’t you like something with a swimming pool, gym, huge lobby with chandelier, fancy dining room, high end kitchen with personal chefs, indoor elevators…” Madame Bella suggested.

“Uhm… It’s too much for us…” Sunny said. “A 2 story home would be lovely…”

“How about the gym… you need physical fitness… you can’t go to public gyms by the way…”

“We’ll figure something out with that.” Taeyeon smiled. “But all we just want is a not so too much of a house… then a couple of cars… that’s all… then a bar and grill for a living…and finally sending ourselves to college and also Luna to high school…”

Madame Bella nodded. “Okay okay…if that’s what you want… but… I was just suggesting a much nicer house… because you need a high security system for your safety…”

“Uhm…safety?” Taeyeon asked. She didn’t think about that. “Well…”

“Think about it…we could give you a high end home and still get what you wanted.” Madame Bella suggested.

“Uhm like… we just want to be uhm… simple…” Yuri said.

“Simple??” Madame Bella’s eyes became surprised. The little woman had even jumped from where she was sitting. “Hahahaha…” She laughed. “Simple??? My dear… the life you have now is not suitable for simple… you have a life that’s more expensive and high end than top celebrities in the world…even Beyonce… and you’re telling me you want simple?? Na-ah… no can do… You need to think about your safety… if you live in a neighborhood with simple people…you could risk your identity…”

“But you said we have a choice?” Taeyeon asked. “The reason why we wanted simple is because we wanted to have a peaceful life…and if we try to live in a high end expensive home… we won’t be living a normal life anymore… we like to try going to the market… we would like to experience that…”

Madame Bella sighed. “Hm… okay…. I understand what you mean… but uhm?? You can still experience that my dear…”

“AHH!!” Jessica exclaimed. “I know… we can find a home that is not too high end but close to high end. Something like a middle type of homes. Not to high end and not too simple either… Not too extravagant and no too small. Maybe a spacious two story house? And then of course we’ll have a car so we can just go to the market and anywhere… But not a mansion…Mansion, manor… that’s just too much…something like Full House…do you know that house? It’s a Korean Series I used to watch back at camp. The artist was Rain and…you know the girl?…She’s pretty right? and haha! Anyways… yeh. Something like that house…near a beach… quite far from the city too.”

“Yes yes!” Tiffany smiled excitingly. “I love that actress…kekeke…” (well… the actress was actually Song Hye Kyo… who happens to be their commander coach kekekeek)

“Ohh… Do you know that house is for sale??” Madame Bella said. “Yes… it’s for sale…”

“Jinjja??” Jessica was shocked. Jessica looked at Taeyeon. “Omma… that house is nice it’s along a beach…”

“Omaigosh… We’ll take it!!” Taeyeon said in shock.

“Really?? You’re taking it?? Seriously?? But we have to renovate it for high end security purposes.” Madame Bella said.

“Ahraso, but I was hoping you wouldn’t touch the glass part living room… build some high end security around the place like the gates etc…but don’t touch the living room…you may renovate the second floors but never the living room.” Sunny suggested.

Madame Bella nodded. “Okay. It’s settled. I’ll be calling my personal assistant about the house and we could visit it by tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much…” Taeyeon smiled.

The girls may have a smile on their faces. Having their dreams come true, finally getting everything they wanted. But deep down they all have a feeling of being guilty because they money they get are from syndicates and despicable missions.

 

~All My Love's For You~