Enter Baekhyun

One of My Husbands

It's been a month, and JC and Chanyeol had grown exceptionally close. She would meet him often when he got off of work. She even sat in on some of his bands performances. A few days after they began dating, Chanyeol introduced JC to his father. Minwoo was very happy when he found out that the two intend to be married in the future. To JC's surprise, he wasn't even bothered about his son being apart of a harem of husbands. Minwoo even asked if she would consider taking a 40 year old husband, obviously talking about himself. JC found it hilarious, but Chanyeol gave his father an annoying glare. It's now some weeks later, and the couple were at the park where they had their first kiss. It was the dead of night and the wind was cool. They were busy sharing sweet kisses under the stars while keeping they're fingers locked with each other. "Chanyeol.", she said breaking away. "Yea?What's wrong?", he said trying to get back to the kissing. "This month with you has been wonderful, and I think, well I think it's time." "He popped his eyes open. Time for what?", he says a little worried.  "For me to introduce you to the public. You know officially.", JC explained. "Ah I see. Well great.Lets do it tomorrow!" , he said. "I'm glad you're so excited about this, but we can't just up and do it tomorrow. Today is Saturday, so next Saturday should be the day.", she says while tapping his nose. "Next Saturday it is. Now the whole town, no the whole world will know you're mine.", he says as she nods her head. They go back to kissing as the night goes on. 

"Are you sure you can't change it? I really put my all into this paper!", the boy said. "I'm sorry but my decision is final. Good day.", the professor responded. The students name...Baekhyun. He's a 20 year old college sophomore, who's day is going crappy because of a grade he felt he didn't deserve. He made his way to the student union to meet up with his friend Kyungsoo. " Hey Baek! Over here.", Kyungsoo said waving at him. Baekhyun sat down and buried his face into the table. "No luck getting your grade changed huh?", the handsome friend asked. " No. I'm probably going to have to take that class again next semester too. That bastard.", the angered boy said. Kyungsoo just patted his friends back.  "Hey everybody.Check this out.", one of the male students said as he turned up the union tv. Everyone stopped and looked up at it, besides Baekhyun with his head still buried in the table. "Breaking news, this just in. Princess Jeanette Claire has announced that she has found a suitor, and will be formally introducing him to the public this coming Saturday. All are welcome to come for the introduction. We will be updating you on this event.", the news caster said. Oooh's and ahhhh's came from all the students. "Baekhyun did you hear that? She's actually chosen someone. Wow I thought she'd be single forever. ", Kyungsoo said tapping his chin. Baekhyun was oblivious to anything going on around him. "I'm going home. See you tomorrow.", Baekhyun said waving his hand to Kyungsoo. 
 
He thought it would be a good idea to stop off for some ice cream to cheer himself up. He made it to the shop and was standing in the long line. He all of a sudden heard the door open and a guy come stumbling in." Alright alright I'm going. Vanilla right? Ok fine two scoops.", he shouted,obviously talking to someone outside of the door. He came and stood right behind Baekhyun. He then heard his favorite song at the time, A.D.T.O.Y by 2PM playing. It was the other guys cell phone ringing. "Yes sweetie,  what is it?",he asked "No two scoops? Just one scoop? Are you sure this time? Alright." Baekhyun couldn't help but to mentally laugh because of the indecisiveness of the person on the line. "Ok I'll be out in a while. Ok bye. Sorry dude, hope i wasn't yaking too loud and bothering you. You know how girls can be.", he said almost standing next to Baekhyun. "Oh no its fine. I bet you never have a dull moment with her." "Ah, you have no idea my man. The name's Chanyeol.", the stranger said holding his hand out. "I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." "Same here. So what about you? Any little lady you're here getting ice cream for?", Chanyeol asked. "The only woman I buy ice cream for is my stomach.",Baekhyun said as he giggled. Chanyeol laughed right along with him. The two began talking and fully enjoying each others company. Finally the line had gone down and it was Baekhyuns turn to order. "One hot fudge sundae please.", he said. He paid for his order then stepped to the side. " Yea, let me get a vanilla ice cream cone and one hot fudge sundae like the cool guy over there.", the taller said pointing to Baekhyun. Chanyeol payed while Baekhyun was receiving  his order. He went and sat down at a table in the corner by himself. He then noticed someone sit with him. "Hey man, you look like hell.", Chanyeol said. "Because I think I'm in hell.", Baekhyun said. "I worked really hard on an assignment but my teacher gave me a failing grade anyway, and he won't change it or let me make it up.And now it's ruined my day and possibly my college career." He didn't understand why he was sitting there telling a total stranger all of this, but it felt good to get it all out. "Well that . So I'm guessing that's why you came for ice cream." The shorter nodded. "Then you definitely don't need to be by yourself. It'll only make you feel worse.", Chanyeol explained.   
 
"(Ha Ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggak
(Ppuniya) ppuniya (Ppuniya) ppuniya
(Ha Ha) haru jongil (ni) ni saenggak
(Ppuniya) ppuniya (Ppuniya) ppuniya"
 
"Give me a second.", Chanyeol said stopping to answer his ringing phone. 
"Hello. Oh yea I just got it. Ill be out in a couple of minutes. Hey do you mind if I bring a friend to join us today?", he asked the other person on the line.
Baekhyun's eyes widened as he waved his hands no. Chanyeol just fanned him not paying any attention. "Well yea, he looks pretty normal to me." Baekhyun looked up confused. He wondered what he meant by him being "normal".  "Ok. Bye yeobo." "Yeobo? You're married?", Baekhyun asked. " No, kinda sorta engaged I guess. Now come on let's go.", Chanyeol said getting up. "Well congratulations  to you guys and no thanks. Ill just stay here.I don't want to impose.", the shorter said. "You won't be imposing if you're invited,duh. Come on. We're not going to kidnap you or anything.", he said laughing. Baekhyun was even more worried after hearing that. Finally he gave in and followed Chanyeol out. "Sorry it took so long honey. But hey, I met a new buddy. His name is Baekhyun. , Chanyeol said walking up to JC with her cone. "He's really down, so I thought maybe we could cheer him up.", he said with his back facing the older boy. "Chanyeol, you cannot just pick up people like they're strays and decide to take them with us.", she said. 
"Ah come on gumdrop. He needs us, just like I need you.", he said poking his bottom lip out. 
JC smiled as she thought of how thoughtful her boyfriend was. "You're such a good person Yeollie. Ok where is he?", she said trying to look over Chanyeol. Chanyeol stepped out of the way, revealing him. JC's eyes were fixed on the figure. He was short, but taller than her. And he had an adorable face, with the eyes of an innocent child. Of course she noticed all of this through her gigantic sunglasses. 
"Hi. I'm..."
"Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.Im JC.", she said holding her hand out.
They shook hands and he noticed how soft and pleasant touching her hand was. "Chanyeol, you have a beautiful fiancé.", he said. "Don't I know it!", Chanyeol said throwing his arm around her shoulder. "So, Yeollie tells me you need some cheering up.", JC says. Baekhyun laughed a little at the nickname, while Chanyeol scratched his head and chuckled. "It's what she calls me. I call her gumdrop.", he says. Baekhyun went on to tell JC about his horrible day and why he was down. "Well Mr. Baekhyun you've come to the right people. If we can't lift your spirit, then no one can.", she said. Baekhyun laughed a little. "Ah there's a smile. Now shall we get going?", Chanyeol said. They all walked off, eating their treats and sharing laughs.