The New Addition Pt.1

One of My Husbands

Finally it was here. The day of the introduction. JC was getting ready while Chanyeol watched. "Guys are so lucky. All you basically had to do was shower and put on your clothes. While I have to go through full hair and makeup.", she said poutingas she got her hair done. "Are you kidding? I slave trying to maintain this beautiful face.", he said patting his cheeks. JC laughed. "Hey isn't it almost time for you to go meet Baekhyun?", she asked. "Yea.I suppose I should head on out. I'll be back soon.", Chanyeol says going out the door. 

 
"Where are they? I don't see them anywhere.", Baekhyun said looking around. "Calm down. I'm just glad we're actually here.", Kyungsoo said. They had arrived early as planned. They also invited their friend Suho to come along. "Good. You're here right on time." Baekhyun turned around and saw Chanyeol behind him. He noticed that the taller was all dressed up, but didn't give it a second thought. "Hey Chanyeol. Good to see you again. Oh let me introduce you guys. Kyungsoo and Suho, this is Chanyeol. Chanyeol, Suho and Kyungsoo." The young men exchanged hellos and shook hands. "Well Baekhyun has told us about you. But where's that pretty girl he always hacks about.", Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun quickly jabbed his friend with his elbow. He didn't want Chanyeol to know he had been going on and on to others about his fiancé. "But where is JC? She is coming right?", Baekhyun asked. "Of course. She'll be out to meet all of you later. She's just doing some girl stuff.", Chanyeol said. "Hey Baek, could you come help me with something really quick?" " Sure, but shouldn't we stay here and wait for JC?" "Don't worry, she'll be fine.", Chanyeol said fanning his hand. "Well ok. Are you guys going to be ok while I'm gone?", he asked his two friends. "Yea. We'll be fine. We can use the time to get some good shots of the palace before the crowd gets here.", Suho said. Baekhyun nodded and followed Chanyeol around the corner. "So what do you need help with?" Chanyeol just kept walking. "You like her don't you?", he said. Baekhyun almost tripped over his own feet. "Wh-what?" "You have the hots for JC. Come on I know you do." "Chanyeol, it wouldn't be proper for me to like her. She's your fiancé remember.", Baekhyun explained. Chanyeol laughed as they finally approached the entrance. 
"Welp. Come on.", he said. "Wait, in there? Are you crazy?!", Baekhyun said pointing towards the palace doors. "Dude just trust me ok.", Chanyeol said as he pushed the shorter one inside. "I swear, if we get arrested I'm telling the cops it was all your idea!", Baekhyun whispered. "Calm down man and follow me." Baekhyun was on pins and needles. He was looking in every direction trying not to get caught, while Chanyeol was just gliding without a care in the world. "How can you be so cool and collect about robbing the royal palace?", Baekhyun asked. "Rob? Baek, we're not robbing the place. I've got a surprise for you." Baekhyun looked confused as he followed Chanyeol down a hallway. "So you've been here before? You seem to know your way around pretty well." "Haha. You could say that.", the taller responded.
Finally, they came upon a door. "Ready?", Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun gulped and nodded. The door opened and there was the sight of a girl sitting in a chair sleeping. "This doof. She fell asleep.", Chanyeol said. "Isn't she so pretty while she's sleeping?" Baekhyun couldn't catch his breath. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Chanyeol, you snuck into the palace because you're stalking the princess? Oh my gosh, are you going to kidnap her? Is that why you needed my help? I mean really, what would JC think?", Baekhyun rambled. "You still don't see it do you? Dude, that is JC."
"What are you talking about?! This is obviously the princess Jeanette Cl-. Wait a second. Nah, no way it can't be.", he said doubting himself. "Ugh it is! Hold on a second.", Chanyeol said. He ran to the dresser and grabbed a pair of sunglasses. He put them on her face. "Look familiar?" 
"Oh my God. It's her. So that means...that means."Beakhyun said. Chanyeol was thought he was finally catching on. 
"Yes,yes it means?"
"It means that you and JC broke in here and she was trying on the princess's clothes!"
"No no no! This is the princess. JC is the princess.", Chanyeol shouted. It woke JC out of her slumber. "What the heck Chanyeol!", she said rubbing her eyes. "Ah sorry honey, but he made me do it.", he pointed at the older boy. "Ah Baekhyun you're here.", she said smiling. Baekhyun didn't know if he should hug her or bow. The girl he had spent his days thinking about was right in front of him. "W-wow. So it's true. You're Jeanette Claire. Sorry for not believing you Chanyeol." "Don't worry about it.", Chanyeol said sitting in a chair. "Sorry we didn't tell you before, but I can't just go around telling people I'm royalty ya know.", she said laughing. "But now it all makes since, the sunglasses, and you asking Chanyeol if I was normal or not." " That's right. We really enjoyed your company, which is why we asked you here today. I really like you Baekhyun and I was wondering if you'd like to be with me."