Back In The School

One of My Husbands

"It's way too early for this!",JC screamed into her pillow. "I know, but you have to go. How will it look if you just don't show up.", Shinsworth said. JC was asked to address the students at one of the local high schools about how important education is. "Dude no one really believes that. Even I don't. I mean sure education is in fact important, but when is a psychologist ever need to know when the French Revolution started?", she rambled to Shinsworth while getting ready. "Yes yes but you still have to do it so hurry. I'll be down in the car. Finally she was ready to go and made her way to the car.

"I wonder who's coming to speak today.", one of the students said. "Probably some stuck up business man who has everything.", another one joked. "Students settle down please. Now our guest has arrived and I want you, no I demand you show her the upmost respect.", the principle ordered.  The students continued to wonder who it could be and why they had to give respect. The wait was over. "Your highness.", the principle said holding his arms toward the podium. The sound of clicking heels were heard, and from behind the curtain she emerged. The whole student body was shocked. They all quickly got up a and bowed. Soon after the girls were fawning over her nice clothes and hair, while the boys were shouting and yelling love calls. Then they all noticed someone else escorting her on stage. It was their classmate Tao. "That lucky bastard." "How the hell did he get that job.", and "I wonder if he got her number", are some of the things they whispered amongst themselves. Tao had a very tight grip on JC's hand as he led her over to the podium. When they made it she bowed to him first. He and everyone in there was shocked. Normally it is protocol for you to bow to royalty first. Tao froze and didn't know how to react. "First I would like to say thank you to my new friend Tao. He was very gracious and gentle towards me. Thank you very much."she said nodding towards him. "Well you know,umm it was nothing. Anytime princess anytime.",he just smiled like an idiot and walked backwards. 
"Dude Tao is so dumb. I would've gotten her number or something. Or at least felt her up. I mean look. That skirt is such easy access." " Hey man don't say that about her. Just chill out and listen ok.", the students' friend said. "Geez sorry man. I was just kidding." 
JC finished up her speech and the student body gave her a round of applause. The principle came back out and informed everyone that she would be taking a tour of the school. The students were released to go back to class but they were trying to hang out in the hallways for a closer look. Meanwhile, JC waited backstage for her tour guide to show up. "Ah princess! Nice to meet you. My name is Amber. I'm one of the class representatives and your rockin tour guide." JC looked at the girl in front of her. She only knows its a girl because she said her name was Amber. She sounded, looked and acted like a guy, but she was cool.  They went around and JC saw the library, the pool and other parts of the campus. Amber also introduced her to some of the school clubs as well. She casually held the princess' hand as she guided her through the building. She kept flirting and tell JC how good she smelled. “Well that sure was boring.”, one of the male students said. “Yea, but I had my attention on other things while looking up there.”, another friend joked. “Be careful man, Mr. Sensitive here says we shouldn’t talk about the princess that way.”, he said patting a third boy on the shoulder.

“Ah, here he is now.”, Amber said pulling the boy from his friends. “Jongin? Hey how are you?”, JC said immediately recognizing the boy. “Jongin? Wait she knows you, and your real name?”, Kai’s friend asked. “Ah how dumb of me. I forgot you go by Kai instead.”, she said to him. “No it’s fine if you want to call me Jongin really. I hope Amber isn’t giving you a hard time.”, he said tuning everyone else out. “Not at all. She’s been great. Actually her and I are going for coffee later if you’d like to join us.” “Well sadly he can’t. He has a meeting with the other representatives.”, Amber butted in. “She’s right and I’m not sure how long it’s going to take. Wait, aren’t you supposed be there too?”, he said staring Amber down. “There’s no need for me to be there if you will. I fully trust that you can handle it.”, she said. Kai just rolled his eyes. “Well maybe some other time then. Hey why don’t you finish my tour with us. I’m sure Amber wouldn’t mind.” ,JC suggested. “Cool, I don’t have any more classes today anyway so I’m down for that.”, Kai said stepping toward her.  “Hey Amber, don’t you have a test next period? Why don’t you go on ahead and I’ll finish giving the princess the tour.” “Well yea I do, but I can just make it up tomorrow. It’s not that important.”, she said. “Princess, hello. It’s so nice to meet you. Thank you for taking time to come here today.”, one of the teachers stopped and said. “Ah Ms. Liu. I expect you will be doing well on today’s exam. I hope to see you in class and on time.”, he said raining on Amber’s parade. “Ah he’s ruining my plan.”, she mumbled. “What was that?”, JC asked. “I said uh- since the test was already planned, I had better go and do it. Still on for coffee later right?”, Amber asked. JC confirmed. “Cool, I’ll-um I’ll see you then. You better take care of her.”, she said with a firm grip on Kai’s shoulder. He just laughed. “I’ll do my best. So, you ready to go?”, he asked JC. “Ready. But umm, what about them?”, she said pointing to his friends that were still standing there in awe. “I seemed to have forgotten they were there. This is Jackson and Ilhoon. And the one here that looks like he hates the world is Sehun.” The three boys gave a bow, even Sehun who acted like he didn’t want to. “I’ll catch up with you guys later ok. Let’s go”, he said holding out his arm.

 

 

 

HEY GUYS IM BAAACK! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT IVE BEEN CRAZY BUSY...ANYWAYS HOPE U LIKED THE UPDATED. OH AND BY THE WAY I GOT THE TITLE BECAUSE I WAS LISTENING TO NEVER GIVE UP BY B.A.P AND WHEN YONGGUK SAYS"IM BACK IN THE SCHOOL" GOT STUCK IN MY HEAD LMAO!!