The New Addition Pt.2

One of My Husbands

" Be with you?"

"Yea, as in my boyfriend, then eventually my fiancé."
The boys eyes grew big as can be. "B-but you're engaged to him", Baekhyun pointed to Chanyeol. "True. And I'd like to be engaged to you also.", she said grabbing his hand. "Is this a joke?", he said nervously. "She's very serious Baek.", Chanyeol said.
"And your ok with this?", he said to him.
"I had to adjust yo the idea, but I figure I'd be cool having other guys around. I just had to be with her no matter what."
"Awww Yeollie.", JC beamed at him as he left the room.
"Wait guys? So there would be more after me?", Baekhyun asked.
"Maybe. But it wouldn't interfere with my emotions for you. Truthfully I've thought about you a lot since we met and would love it if you stayed."
"Stay here? In the palace?"
"Well yea. But I can see this isn't what you really want. It's ok, you can go ahead and leave."
"Shhh.", he said with his index finger to his lips. Baekhyun walked forward, grabbed JC's hand, and kissed her. "I've been waiting to do that since the day I met you. Although I'm not too sure about this, I'm willing to try it.", he said. The princess got so happy that she pulled him into another kiss, this time it was more passionate as his hands gripped her waist. "Well, how'd it...oh my gosh. Really guys? I was only gone for a couple minutes. I've got to get use to seeing this.", Chanyeol said after he barged into the room. "Yeollie, he said yes!", she squealed. "I can tell. Congrats Baekhyun and welcome to our lives.", he said. "Thanks.", he said shyly. Baekhyun was a little embarrassed he was caught kissing his new girlfriend. 
"So now that you've agreed, I thought I could introduce you both today. Is that alright with you Baekhyun?", JC asked. "Umm sure, but look at me. I didn't really come dressed for that. ", he said looking at himself. "No worries." The princess walked to another section of her gigantic bedroom and disappeared for a few seconds. "Here. This should fit you.", she said handing Baekhyun a brown uniform like outfit similar to the one Chanyeol was wearing. "I had it ready ahead of time for you.", she said shyly.
 
 After Baekhyun had changed into his outfit, it was time for the trio to make their way to the ceremony. There was entertainment going on for the crowd that came. Meanwhile the princess was readying to go first. "Ok guys I'm up. Don't be nervous ok.", she fist bumped them both and made her way to the podium. "Ladies and gentleman, Princess Jeanette Claire!", the announcer said. She gave a few waves and flashed her pretty smile. "Thank you all for being here on this day. This is a very special occasion for me and I wanted to share it with all of you. So without further a due, I'd like to introduce to you all, Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol came out waving his hands and smiling from ear to ear. When he made it to the podium with JC he gave her a kiss on her cheek. They showed their natural love for each other while posing for pictures. 
"Kyungsoo! Isn't that the guy from earlier? Baekhyun's friend that he left with?", Suho asked. "Oh my gosh you're right! It is him. But how'd he- wait where is Baekhyun? He never came back. He's going to flip when he hears about this.", Kyungsoo said. "Thank you for accepting Chanyeol into your hearts. But it's not over, for I have one more surprise. Ladies and gentleman I would like to introduce you to my second suitor, Byun Baekhyun!", she said. The crowd was filled with ooo's and awwwe's. "Did she say Baekhyun? No way it can't be.", Kyungsoo said. Sure enough, Baekhyun came out and made his way towards the others. "Baekhyun! It's Baekhyun! That's my friend! I know him.", Kyungsoo began telling people around him. Unlike Chanyeol, he was more shy and reluctant to face the crowd. When he made it to podium, he stepped on the other side of JC and she kissed his cheek to ease his nerves. "Ladies and gentleman, two of your future princes. Please treat them well.", JC said. The crowd roared and cheered. The three of them posed for numerous pictures together and waved to the crowd. "Could I get a picture of just the two princes please?", a photographer asked. The two boys turned to look at each other. They couldn't believe they were being called princes. "Sure you can. Go on boys.", JC said standing to the side. "Ok guys pose almost as if you were in a magazine.", the photographer instructed. Chanyeol simply let his thumbs hang on his pockets, while Baekhyun, still being shy, used his fingers to push away his bangs a bit. "Perfect! Hold that shot." When the picture was taken, the photographer allowed them to see.
 
 
 
 
"Wow, this looks like a shot from a photoshoot.", JC said. "We really don't look bad. And I look taller.", Baekhyun pointed out. "We totally look like models.", Chanyeol said. "Wine?", one of the servants offered. They all nodded and took a wine glass. "To us. May we grow and love each other until our old age.", the princess said. They all drank to her toast and enjoyed the festivities.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DID YOU GUYS ENJOY THE DOUBLE UPDATE? COMMENT AMD GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS