Time to Expand?

One of My Husbands

"Aha ha. Really JC, how'd you end up with a goofball like Chanyeol?", Baekhyun said laughing. "Hey man, believe it or not, she's just like me.", Chanyeol said. JC nudged him playfully as she laughed.The three had spent the whole afternoon together laughing and talking.  They were now at the cafe where  Chanyeol works having lattes. "Thank you guys for cheering me up today. I honestly do feel better. "No problem dude. Hey I'll be right back, I'm going to go talk to my boss about something.", Chanyeol said leaving the table. "So, any girlfriends you have to go home to?",JC asked. Baekhyun blushed and looked down stirring his latte. "Uh n-no. It's just me.", he says. "Such a shame. You seem like such a great guy Baekhyun. You're intelligent, sweet and obviously good looking." He looked up at her smiling at him. "Thank you. That's really sweet of you to say. Um hey JC, have I seen you around somewhere. I've been thinking of it all afternoon. You look so familiar.", he said. JC began laughing nervously. "No no, I doubt you've seen me before, he he." Baekhyun just shrugged it off. Chanyeol came back and sat next to JC. "Honeeey. Are we still going back to my place tonight?, he said putting his arm around her waist. "Yes sweetie. Hey Baekhyun would you like to come?", JC asked. " Me? Oh no. I've already took up enough of you two's time today." Baekhyun said. " I really wish you'd change your mind.", she said pouting. "Baby don't pressure him.", Chanyeol said to JC. She nodded."Well I guess I'd better go." Baekhyun said standing up. "Thanks again for today.Bye" "Bye.", the couple said waving back as he walked out. 

 

Baekhyun had made it out of the door and across the street, when he heard his name being called. "Yo, Baekhyun wait up!", Chanyeol yelled running after him. "We...forgot...to....exchange numbers....so we can....hang out...again.", he said gasping for air. "Hang out again? Ummm sure yea ok.", Baekhyun said. The two guys swapped numbers and said their goodbyes.
"What was so important that you had to run after him?", the princess asked. "Just guy stuff yeobo. So, are you ready to go to my house aka the chamber of love?",he said. "Park Chanyeol, you are not getting lucky tonight if that's what you're thinking." "Me? No no no.Not at all, even though we still haven't done it yet.", he pointed out. She hit his chest and walked ahead of him. "Ah come on I was just kidding babe.", he pleaded. 
After making it to Chanyeol's house, the couple ate junk food and began watching a scary movie in his room. His dad was working late that night, but he had no problem with JC being there. The movie started and the couple snuggled under a blanket together on the bed. "Hey gumdrop,can we talk?", he said.
"Mhmm,sure.",she said still watching the movie.
"Ok, well it's been a perfect month being with you and I fall in love with you more and more everyday."
"Yep.Same here Yeollie", she says still focused on the movie.
"Ok , well I think it might be time for us to expand our family."
She paused and then turned to him slowly. "Expand? You want to expand?", she said.
"Well yea honey. Don't you think it's time now?",he asked. " Babe, I'm glad you want this but don't you think it's too soon to be talking about starting a family.We're not even married yet.", she explained. 
"We don't need to be married. Our love is strong enough to handle another person."
"Chanyeol I'm sorry, but we cannot have a baby right now. It's just out of the question.", JC said firmly.
"A baby? I wasn't talking about a baby.", he said.
"But you said you wanted to "expand" our family.", she reminded him.
"Oh goodness gumdrop, I was talking about adding your next guy. Uh my wife is a slow one I see.", he said knocking on her head.
"Ooooooh. And what made you come to this conclusion?"
"I figured if I keep dating you by myself right now, I won't want to share you in the future and would want you to myself.", he explained
"I see. That makes sense I suppose. I guess I can start keeping my eyes open."
"No need. I have the perfect person to be boyfriend number two.", he said cooly. "Oh do you now?", JC asked. "Yep. Baekhyun.", Chanyeol said. "Baekhyun? The one we met today? Why?"
"Well he was pretty cool and fun to be around. He seems like a pretty good guy. Besides I saw how he was looking at you. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. And you my dear seemed to be into him too." He said kissing her shoulder. "What? I'm not. I was just being nice. But he was a nice guy and was cool to hang out with. But we'll probably never even see him again. We didn't even exchange numbers.", she pointed out. "Oh yes we did. That's what I was doing when I went after him.", Chanyeol said feeling accomplished. 
"You little sneak. I guess we can give it a shot. I hope he can understand the situation as easy as you did."
"Don't worry babe, he will.", Chanyeol said giving JC a long,sensual kiss.They cuddled back up and began watching the movie again. A few minutes after, the tv cut off. JC placed the remote on the table. "Aww gumdrop. Are you sleepy already?", he asked. She sat in his lap and kissed him. "Chanyeol, I'm ready."
 
 
 
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN. WHAT IS JC READY FOR? TAKE THE POLL BELOW AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT THEIR FIRST TIME TOGETHER OR SHOULD I JUST MOVE ON AND NOT WRITE ABOUT IT.LET ME KNOOOOOW.