oo6

Leave It To The Guys

"WE WIN!" Eun Ri shouted releasing the handles to the foosball table. She jumped around making her own little dance as Chen and Chanyeol pouted. She jumped over to Baekhyun and bumped him at the waist. 

"That's so not fair. You have Eun Ri!" Chen shouted.

Eun Ri smirked and shrugged, "So I may have forgotten to tell you I'm good at these things. It's not unfair since Baek here is also pretty good." She teased leaning her elbow onto Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun smiled widely, "Don't be so sad, maybe next time you'll get Eun Ri on your team." 

Eun Ri and Baekhyun shared one more high five before running to the kitchen where D.O. fixed up a plate of kimbap. Eun Ri smiled and thanked him before taking a piece to .

She had rice on the corner of and was about to wipe when she heard that familiar snicker. She instantly darkened.

"Such a messy eater Eun Ri-ah. What kind of girl are you?" Luhan said appearing by her side and taking a piece of kimbap to his mouth.

Eun Ri swallowed and wiped on a napkin. She raised her brow, "One, don't call me Eun Ri-ah or whatever and two, I am the regular kind of girl just less wimpy and whiny." She mused before taking another piece to and smirking.

"Yah! Hyung, do you have to be so mean to noona?" Sehun said quietly slipping into the kitchen.

Luhan brought Sehun to his side and ruffled his hair. He smiled softly to his dongsaeng before glaring at Eun Ri. "Yah! Are you turning on me Sehun-ah?" Luhan pouted.

Sehun pulled away and fixed his hair. "I am not little hyung! Don't mess up my hair, noona is going to laugh." Sehun complained trying to fix his hair.

Eun Ri laughed as she pulled Sehun to her to fix his hair. She smirked at Luhan, "Looks like you just got replaced." She patted Sehun's blushing cheek before getting up.

"I'll go outside and join the others at basketball. See yah Sehun and later loser." She laughed bring two fingers to her forehead and saluting them." 

Luhan scowled at her cockiness as she left out the back door to the court in the back. Sehun sat down next to Luhan on the bar stool and frowned. "Why are you so mean to her hyung?"

Luhan rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the counter. "Cause." He began to walk to the living rom but turned around, "We don't need her here. There's no point in befriending her and getting her hopes up of ever having friends." 

____________________

"PASS IT!" Eun Ri shouted at Kris. Kris tossed her the ball and she caught it before dribbling half way down the court. Xiumin hopped out and started to play defense when Eun Ri slipped around him. She turned around and smirked at the completely baffled Korean.

She jumped and slammed the ball into the net before hanging from the rim. She dangled until she felt two arms wrap around her waist, helping her down. She smiled at Kris, her helper, and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

The game was anything but easy and the moment she told them to play hard, she got a work out of her life. 

"Noona. You. Are. Really. Good." Kai panted trying to catch his breath. 

Eun Ri thanked Xiumin for the water bottle he handed her and turned her attention towards Kai. She smiled and shrugged, "Eh." She mumbled chugging down her water. "It's nothing." She said modestly. Honestly, she felt a little flustered getting so much attention after being ignored for most of her life. But then again, she was the one to choose to push people away from her. But only for their own good.

Tao wrapped his sweaty arm around Eun Ri and she cringed as his sticky skin hit the back of her neck. She scrunched her nose, "You smell." 

Tao smiled and wrapped both of his arms around her making her squeal. Usually she'd punch the hell out of any guy hugging her, especially sweaty but EXO just made her feel so comfortable so she decided it'd be best to not punch them. 

"Noona~" Tao sang as he swung her around. She could feel her skin peeling off and on from his skin. She felt sick. 

"TAO!" She yelled. She managed to slip her arm out from his hold and accidently jabbed him in the rib cage.

"OOF." Tao cried as he dropped Eun Ri and clutched his side.

She covered in shock and bit her lip nervously. Tao was rolling around on the ground as the others tried to help the poor latter. That's it. I'm done, they're going to hate me, they're going to ask me to leave. Great going Eun Ri, you just lost-

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Kai shouted. Eun Ri's jaw dropped to the ground. D.O. and Suho helped Tao up and  she was more than surprised to see Tao smiling through his pain. Kai jumped around and grabbed Eun Ri's fist to bump. 

He dropped her arm to her side and ran inside apparently to tell the others what Eun Ri did.

"But I- and he-" she stuttered still confused as to why EXO hadn't kicked her out yet for hurting one of their maknaes. 

Kris smiled, "And you said you couldn't fight. Eun Ri, you're too modest you know that?" He internally laughed at how flustered and confused she was. She was exactly what EXO needed. Someone strong and good at fighting.

Eun Ri rubbed the back of her neck and tilted her head. "But I just nearly broke his ribs. How are you guys not mad at me?" She asked bluntly.

Kai skipped outside once again, 

Kai laughed, "Noona, you're too cute." Eun Ri blushed and glared at him. He smirked, "We fight a lot, it takes more than that to send Tao down. He probably was surprised." Kai stepped forward and grabbed her arm, "Also, we're surprised you are actually that strong. Usually Tao doesn't feel a thing when fighting." He examined her arm mockingly.

She scowled and pulled her arm back and stuck her tongue out. "YAH! KIM JONGIN, WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?! A WEAKLING?!"

Kai stepped back and put his hands up in surrender.

Xiumin smiled and shook his head. "You look pretty strong to me Eun Ri." She smiled widely and stuck her tongue at Kai who only laughed.

She turns her attention to Tao. She walked over and pinched his cheek, "Sorry Tao, I didn't mean to do that." 

He blushed and pulled away, burying his face into Suho's shoulder. She frowned, "Tao, what's wrong?"

Suho laughed and ruffled the maknae's hair, "He's just embarrassed that he got hurt because of you when usually he doesn't feel a thing." 

"HYUNG!!!" Tao cried.

____________________

Eun Ri waved to Lay who had taken her home. She sighed and rubbed the sides of her arms and walked up to her apartment. 

She shoved the key into the hole and wiggled it around. The key wouldn't fit into the hole all the way and she groaned as she tried to jam the key in. "Are you serious." She muttered pulling out the key and throwing it to the ground.

The shop was closed meaning her Abeoji and Taemin weren't there and she never talked to her neighbors. She sighed as she picked up the discarded key chain and picked out the key to the shop. She walked back down to the first floor and stood outside the shop before opening it. 

She quietly slipped inside and locked the door. She the light and went into the kitchen to rummage for food. She really wished she had stayed with the guys for dinner like D.O. suggested, but no, she had to say she had to go home. 

She opened the fridge and pulled out a jar of kimchi and went into the rice cooker to check if there was any rice left. She thanked The Lord when she saw a bit of rice still in the cooker. She prepared herself a bowl of rice and kimchi and went into the dining hall to eat.

Pulling out the creaky chair, she slid into it and began to eat.

She chewed and thought about her day with EXO. She was surprised with herself to feel so comfortable with them. She was never the type to talk to people nonetheless guys but they were different. 

She caught herself smiling, thinking about them. She really liked how fun and carefree they were and despite their bad boy rep, they were very kind. Or at least to her. Everyone was sweet, everyone but Luhan. Xi Luhan. 

She scowled and slammed her spoon down. She tilted her head and chewed vigorously. Luhan had been a jerk from the moment they met. For Pete's sake the guy didn't even know her, so what gave him the right to act like that?

"Who does he think he is?" Eun Ri growled deeply. She shoved her spoon into and rested her face onto her arm. "That rude, arrogant ." 

She remembered his face when she saw him for the first time. At first, she thought he was good looking but obviously, that thought was withdrawn now. 

In fact, she had to admit, they were all good looking. Sharp features, soft eyes, but overall sweet and kind. 

She finished eating and pushed her empty bowl off to the side before laying her head down onto her arms. She smacked her lips together and closed her eyes. She was exhausted but somewhat happy with what had happened that day minus Xi Luhan. 


"Eun Ri..." 

She felt something shaking her shoulder. She groaned and buried her face deeper into her arm. "Eun Ri wake up!" She heard the voice call to her.

She opened her eyes groggily and groaned at the sharp pain in her back and neck. Did she fall asleep in the shop again? 

"You're going to be late for school and Appa is going to be mad." She heard the voice say again. When was the person going to shut up? Couldn't they see she was asleep.

"Ri!! C'mon, don't do this. Wake up you log." The voice shouted.

Eun Ri lifted her hand and swatted the empty air in hopes of hitting the snooze button to the voice. 

"YAH! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE AND NOT AT SCHOOL?!" She heard a gruff and husky voice yell. She felt her head get hit with a paper bag. She groaned and lifted her head to meet eyes with Taemin and her Abeoji.

"WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL GO EUN RI?!" Her Abeoji yelled. Eun Ri blinked for a second before glancing at the clock behind her Abeoji. She had 10 minutes before school started.

"!" She screamed throwing the chair down and running into the back kitchen to get ready. She splashed water on her face and gargled with mouth wash since she didn't have a tooth brush down in the shop. "Damn, damn, damn." She cursed trying to smooth out her hair but she ended up throwing it into a top knot.

She thanked Shisus she was already in her uniform and her school stuff was in the shop. That all took 10 minutes, so now she was officially late. She ran out into the hall to find her Abeoji tapping his foot.

"I know I know, I'm going!" She yelled grabbing her bag and school sweater off the floor and tossing it on. She dug into her pocket for her house key. She tossed it onto the counter. "Abeoji, can you please get that fixed, I got locked out again!" She shouted before running out the door.

She could hardly even hear his reply before running down the sidewalk to get to school. She was late and no bus was around. She groaned frustratedly and gripped her hair, loosening the bun. 

It took about 20-25 minutes to get to school. Half way, she gave up and just walked the rest of the way since she knew there was no use. She was already late. 

She mentally cursed as she saw the school gates closed. "DAMN IT!" She shouted staring at the high metal bars. She gripped the bars and pressed the cold metal to her forehead. How was she suppose to get inside now? If she skipped, she knew her Abeoji would find out somehow. 

She thought everything was over until she saw Luhan walking outside. She groaned and wished it was someone else, but he was her last resort now. 

Luhan walked across the campus to get something for his teacher when someone called his name.

"LUHAN-SSI!" Eun Ri shouted. Please don't be an and answer me...

Luhan stared off and saw a girl waving on the outside of the gate. He squinted his eyes and scowled noticing it was Eun Ri. 

"LUHAN-SSI, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET IN?!" She shouted. She instantly grew angry when Luhan began to walk away. She took a deep breath and pushed aside her pride, "LUHAN-SSI PLEASE!!!" 

She sighed in relief when she saw him walking towards the gate. They faced each other with only the bars seperating them. "Please help me get over?"

Luhan's lips curved into a smirk, "And why would I do that?" If it werent for the bars, Eun Ri would've wrapped her fingers around his stupid pale neck. 

Eun Ri her lips and huffed. "Can we just push aside what ever differences we have and just help me?!" 

Luhan clicked his tongue, "Pushy, pushy now." He waved his finger in front of her face. "What's in this for me?"

"Are you serious?!" Eun Ri shouted. Now he was just being unreasonable. She tapped her foot impatiently staring at the watch plastered around Luhan's wrist reading that 2nd block was going to start soon. "Luhan-ssi please!" 

Luhan smiled, "Fine." Eun Ri's jaw dropped, "Wait what-"

Eun Ri wanted to scowl when Luhan slipped his fingers through the bars and pressed his forefinger on her lips. "Ah- Sh! Only if you do the chemistry labs for us." He smiled sweetly. 

Eun Ri pushed his hand away and growled. "Fine whatever, just help me over!"

She began to climb onto the wall and cling onto the bars as Luhan supported her foot, pushing her up. Eun Ri groaned at the idea of having to do the chemistry labs alone just because Luhan was a lazy . She pushed herself onto the top ledge and swung her legs over before tossing her bag down.

She suddenly grew nervous about the height of the fence. She hasn't jumped from anything this high yet. She stared at the grass when Luhan stood off to the side and tapped his foot. "Are you going to hurry up? I a have somewhere to go." He snapped.

Eun Ri glared at him, "Just. Hold on, I haven't really ever jumped from anything this tall yet." She nervously her lips deciding how she was going to do this.

Luhan groaned. Was she really going to waste his time like this? He stepped forward in front of her and was about to tell her to stop being a chicken when he felt his back collide with the grass.

A sharp pain ran through his body. 

Eun Ri groaned as she landed onto Luhan. She opened her eyes to find Luhan groaning in pain. She placed her hands on either side of his face and smiled, peering down at him. "Thanks I needed something to cushion my fall" she said teasingly.

She laughed at how Luhan was in pain. Serves him right,

Luhan wanted to punch her and push her off of him. He couldn't believe she had the nerve to use him as a landing pad. What did he look like? A giant mattress she could land on?!

Eun Ri smiled until she heard a cough. The two of them looked up to find the moniter tapping his foot. "Ahem." 

Eun Ri just wanted to kill herself right then and there.

Next thing they knew, they were sitting in front of Principal Lee's office with Moniter Yunho telling Mr.Lee what he saw.

"Yes sir, they were on top of each other. The girl smiling as the boy made weird sounds."

Eun Ri blushed madly and growled deeply. She looked over at Luhan to find a face of pure disgust. 

"I believe they were doing inappropriate things sir." Yunho said.

"WE WERE NOT!" Eun Ri and Luhan both shouted at once. 

Mr.Lee raised his brow. "We will have to report this to your guardians. Who is in charge of you two?" 

Luhan said Kris as Eun Ri sat in silence. Abeoji would kill her and her only choice was Taemin, so she thought it'd be better to face her Abeoji's wrath later. "My cousin Lee Taemin sir." 

___________________

"GO EUN RI!" 

"XI LUHAN!!"

Taemin and Kris both yelled. 

Luhan and Eun Ri winced. Mr.Lee left the room, leaving the four in the office.

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?!" Kris's voice boomed. Luhan winced and rubbed the nape of his neck. "I was thinking I was going to go to class when she had to come and force me to help her and then used me as a fricken landing pad."

Eun Ri snickered but it only earned her a whack on the back of the head from Taemin. She pouted and glared at Luhan, "I probably wouldn't have done that if you didn't deserve it. And if you just simply helped me, none of this would have happened."

"Well, who's fault was it for being late?!" Luhan shouted.

"We'll, who's the one being the stubborn and didnt help?!" She retorted.

"Stubborn ?! !"

"Jackass!"

"MAN LADY!"

"GIRLY !" 

"SHUT UP!" Kris shouted. Eun Ri and Luhan sat down after they stood up. Taemin rubbed the back of his neck nervously because he knew an angry Eun Ri was not a good Eun Ri and that meant living hell for her victim.


Hi guys. 

I'm back, I think. Don't worry too much about me. So here's a nice update for you lovely readers :3 I really like where I'm headed with this so please support me by subbing ^^

I'll be updating my other stories sometime soon too, so keep a look out for those.

Well I'm going to finish my breakfast now and get ready for school. Everyone have a nice day/night. xoxo

ouo)/