oo37

Leave It To The Guys

 

Part of a double update. You're welcome lmfao. Enjoy my cuties. xx

Luhan rubbed his eyes tiredly. He wished he had fallen asleep earlier but he couldn't help but stay up all night thinking about Eun Ri. 
 
 She looked so dejected, so scared, worried when she heard that they were after her. He thought he knew her well enough that she feared for their danger more than she did hers and he was worried himself what she was going to do about it. 
 
She tended to stay to herself when it came to these things. Just like the time she got kicked out and lived on the streets, she didnt choose to tell anyone how she was feeling and it scared him she was going to do the same this time and keep her feelings to herself. 
 
He didnt want her to decide on her own on what she was going to do about it because knowing her, she was either going to turn herself in to protect them, or go fight Sunggyu and Minsu's gang alone to save them. 
 
She was irrational at times, definitely head strong, and sometimes he felt like she trusted her strength too much. 
 
He wanted her to know that she didnt have to do these things alone. She had them now, and they were willing to do anything for her. 
 
After she left last night, Kris came down saying he thought she was crying since her voice was a bit stuffy and scratchy when she said goodnight. It ached their hearts to know she was hurt over it but they were more concerned on what she was going to do. 
 
Luhan got up from bed and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. 
 
By the time he went downstairs, half the house was already gone out doing things, and by things, searching for Sunggyu and Minsu. The night before, they decided among themselves to go find their rivals and try to talk something out or get some information on their intentions. 
 
"Oh look who's awake." Chanyeol chuckled pouring Luhan a bowl of cereal. 
 
Luhan gave him an annoyed expression and made a sarcastic laugh. He grabbed the bowl and began to eat. 
 
Suddenly, they heard a shout. 
 
The guys in the kitchen looked up to find Baekhyun running down the spiral stairs in the kitchen. "Where is Eun Ri?! She wasn't in her room." 
 
Luhan suddenly felt his blood run cold. Damnit Kitten, please tell me you didn't run away. 
 
In an instant, Luhan got up, forgetting his bowl of food and dashing for helmet and keys. Why didnt he see this sooner. Of course she was going to run off somewhere. She would never want to see them in danger. 
 
He heard his name being called but he completely ignored the cries of his friends. How could he stay behind and waste time when Eun Ri was probably out fighting her own battle for them. 
 
He was the guy, he was suppose to protect her not the other way around. Girls werent suppose to fight ever, that's why they had guys to protect them. 
 
Luhan threw on his helmet and grabbed a spare just in case he found Eun Ri. Actually no, not just in case— because he will find her. 
 
Luhan sprinted out the door and slammed it behind him before hopping onto his bike and racing off. 
 
Inside, Kyungsoo frowned. "Didnt she say she was going out to get some more groceries earlier?" 
 
Baekhyun's mouth formed into an O, "Right, I completely forgot. I kind of freaked out when I didn't see her especially after what we learned last night." 
 
"Luhan apparently did too." Chanyeol chuckled sipping his coffee.
 
"Should we tell him that she's just at the market?" Baekhyun said feeling bad for freaking the male out so badly. 
 
Chanyeol grinned. "Naw, he'll find out later anyways." 
 
As the guys in the kitchen laughed, Lay came in from the back yard after making adjustments to his bike. "Hey, what are you guys laughing bout?" He said wiping his oily hands on a towel. 
 
"We're laughing about Luhan." Kyungsoo chuckled. 
 
Lay smiled playfully. "Why what did he do?" 
 
"Baek here freaked him out so badly about Eun Ri being gone. Idiot forgot she left to go to the market and scared Luhan into thinking she ran away." Chanyeol laughed holding his gut. 
 
"It's so obvious he likes her. Why else would he freak out so badly. The old Luhan would have just let her but really Xing, you should've seen his face." Chanyeol bellowed. 
 
The guys bursted out into laughter again. Lay froze and forced out a small laugh trying to blend in with his friends. "That's so funny. Can't wait to see his reaction when he gets home." Lay laughed as he excused himself into the living room.
 
Suddenly, he didnt really want to see his best friend anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eun Ri picked up a few tomatoes and added them into her plastic bag before putting it into her basket. 
 
She has gotten up early to go grocery shopping and had told the guys she was going to ride the bus to the market. 
 
Despite them being very skeptical about letting her go alone, she assured them she was going to be fine because Sunggyu and Minsu would never attack her in public. She could easily scream and have people come to her aid and she assured them that their rivals were not stupid enough to strike in broad daylight when they had a large chance of getting caught. 
 
Once she calmed their nerves, she said she'd be quick and come back no later than two hours. 
 
Since she didnt have a phone since hers was still broken, she gave them a time she'd be finished and that if she went beyond an hour of that time, to worry. If anything, she'd find a phone and call them if she was fine. 
 
The night before, she decided that she would be strong for EXO and that she'd let them know if she was worrying. By this time, this knew they always had her back and that they didnt want her to fight their battles alone.
 
She finished grocery shopping and held her bags as she walked towards the bus stop. 
 
She was glad it was getting warmer in Seoul, and the day was great for just walking. She curled her fingers around the plastic bags as she continued to walk. 
 
The streets were slightly busy, full of people trying to get places and rowdy children just playing. 
 
As she walked by a man, one of her plastic bags got caught and ripped open, sending a few cans of food tumbling around the side walk.
 
The man quickly apologized, helping her gather the food. She saw a few cans roll out into the street and cursed as she looked both ways and ran into the street to grab the cans. 
 
She grabbed them quickly and hugged them close to her chest as she sprinted back. The man helped her put the cans into her remaining bags. 
 
"Thank you." She bowed. 
 
"Of course, I'm sorry for that." The man said handing her back one of her bags. And to her luck, the bit of plastic got caught on his watch. 
 
"This is just really not my day huh?" The man laughed as he tried to tug off the plastic.
 
 
 
 
 
From a distance, Luhan was driving around Seoul, scared out of his mind for Eun Ri. He didnt know what position she was in nor did he know if she was even remotely safe. 
 
As he stopped at a red light, his eyes and heart nearly popped out when he saw Eun Ri and a guy pulling on one of her bags. 
 
He pulled over and hopped off his bike before tackling the man into a bunch of bushes. 
 
Just as Eun Ri got the bag free from the male's watch, she watched as he fell straight into the bushes with Luhan ready to punch the male's face black and blue. 
 
"OH MY GOD, LUHAN!" She screamed scrambling to pull him off of the groaning and injured man. 
 
Luhan felt Eun Ri grab his shoulders and pull him back. His composure completely fell as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. 
 
"God why the are you so stupid." Luhan mumbled, squeezing her tightly and holding her against his chest. 
 
"Mmf-Luhan what are you doing?!" Eun Ri said being hardly able to breathe against his chest. 
 
"I-I...god, stop making me worry like this." Luhan said sadly. 
 
Eun Ri could hear the sadness in his voice and became quite confused. Before she could ask, the two heard the male groan and quickly pulled away. 
 
The man's suit was now dirtied and his face was not kind anymore. "If I were not going to work right now, I would have called my lawyer to sue your ." The man said as Eun Ri helped him up. 
 
"You're lucky I was heading home first and that I owed your friend here an apology." The man said referring to Eun Ri. 
 
Eun Ri bowed and dusted off his jacket. "I'm so sorry for that. Really, how about I pay for dry cleaning?" 
 
The man's face softened and shook his head. "It's fine. I better go now, take care and watch out for your friend there." The man said glaring at Luhan. 
 
Eun Ri bowed once again as the man walked away before turning to Luhan who was confused. 
 
"So, he wasnt trying to attack you?" Luhan squeaked.
 
Eun Ri held her hands to her temples and massaged them. "No? Why would he have?!" 
 
Luhan noticed her plastic bags sitting on the ground and gulped. "And you weren't running away?" 
 
Eun Ri looked at him like he was crazy. "Run away? Are you crazy? Why would I do that?!" 
 
"Because you're irrational sometimes?!" Luhan yelled out frustrated. He nearly killed a man over nothing and what Eun Ri did scared the out of him. Only if she knew how afraid he was just moments before. He thought she was gone. 
 
Eun Ri grabbed her bags frustratedly and frowned. "I was out grocery shopping before you threw that man to the ground." She huffed pushing past Luhan. "I better go home before I miss the bus Luhan." She said thinking he was probably out to go somewhere before his scene. 
 
She didnt want to argue with him anymore and just wanted to head home before any more trouble could happen that could be bad for both of them. 
 
She felt Luhan grab her wrist and pull her back, taking some bags in his hand. "I'll take you home." 
 
She was going to protest but Luhan gave her, her helmet and hooked some groceries onto his bike. 
 
He mounted his bike, starting it up, waiting for her to climb on. Seeing he wasnt going to give in, she sighed and climbed on. 
 
She wasnt mad at him but she didnt know why he would ever think of attacking that innocent man. 
 
The ride was silent as Luhan drove back home. Eun Ri hugged his waist lightly as they rode in silent. 
 
"Are you mad at me?" Luhan said softly.
 
"No." She said more colder than she intended. "I mean, I'm not mad Luhan." 
 
"You seem it." Luhan said turning a corner. 
 
"Not mad, more like confused. Why did you do that Luhan?" She asked. 
 
Luhan was silent for a bit and she thought their conversation was over until he answered again. "I thought you were in danger." 
 
"Well I wasn't." She simply replied. 
 
"But what if you were!" Luhan suddenly shouted. Eun Ri's eyes grew wide and she grew nervous. 
 
"Damn it, I know you. You're hard headed and you don't think that the moment I found out you weren't at home that I wouldn't think you had ran away?! I know you Kitten, whether you realize it or not!" Luhan shouted louder. 
 
"I know you wouldn't want us in danger and that you'd rather to face these things alone." Luhan said. 
 
Eun Ri was amazed. Luhan at this point seemed more worried than angry, he genuinely seemed concerned for her. 
 
"I thought you ran away for real and that you were in danger and that's why I was out looking for you and when I saw that man, I thought you were being attacked." Luhan said softer.
 
Eun Ri sat in silence as they neared their home. 
 
Luhan was scared. He had thought she had run away to go fight Minsu and Sunggyu's gang alone to protect EXO. 
 
"Well I'm okay now." She managed to say. She didnt really know how to respond to Luhan's little confession but she wanted to let him know she was perfectly safe and that she wasnt going to run away. She didnt want him to worry for nothing. 
 
"And Im not running away Luhan. I know I have you guys." Eun Ri said as Luhan pulled into their yard. 
 
"I-I know." Luhan said grabbing all the groceries. "Now." 
 
Eun Ri shoved her hands into her pocket as they walked towards the front door. "So why did you think I ran away?" 
 
Before Luhan could answer, Chanyeol opened the door and froze when he saw Luhan's glares. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came out and froze as well as they met eyes with Luhan's cold stares. 
 
"Why don't you bring these inside? I gotta talk to the guys for a bit." Luhan said handing her the bags. 
 
Eun Ri tilted her head and looked at the guys. "Okay?" She grabbed the bags and ran inside. 
 
"You guys are dead." Luhan said through his gritted teeth. 
 
Chanyeol shut the door behind him as the guys stepped forward so Eun Ri wouldn't see. "H-Hey, Luhan! You found her!" 
 
"I did." Luhan growled. 
 
"Well yay! Ri is safe, we have food, let's call back the others so we can eat?" Baekhyun squeaked. 
 
Luhan cracked his knuckles before stepping forward. "Who's idea was it?" 
 
"CHANYEOL, HE SAID TO NOT TELL YOU!" D.O. shouted hiding behind Baek. 
 
"YOU !" Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun and D.O hid against each other.
 
"Oh don't worry, Yeol, Baek and Soo will get their punishment too." Luhan said. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol! How did you get that black eye." Eun Ri said patting his eye softly. Chanyeol winced and looked at Luhan before turning back to Eun Ri. 
 
"I hit my eye by accident." Chanyeol pouted.
 
"Is that even possible..." She murmered. "And you two?" Eyeing a bruised Baek and a bleeding Soo. 
 
"Fell." 
"Hit my arm against something." 
 
"Right." She huffed.
 
She threw herself onto the couch and sprawled her legs over Tao's lap as they all sat in the living room to listen to what the guys managed to gather for information. 
 
"We couldn't find them anywhere but word from Wonsik's gang is that they've been saving up for something?" Kris said. 
 
"YongGuk said he saw Minsu and Changjo passing their territory, talking about some girl." Kai frowned. 
 
"That's all we managed to get from gangs around us. I say for now, we keep a very close eye on Ri." Suho said. 

 

*Updated Feb. 5th, 2014*
Hi guys, a double update since I won't be able to update for the next week or two. 
 
I am going away for a conference and I won't be my ipad at all to update sadly ;__; Im gonna have a pretty packed weekend and then next week makeup work. UHG~ save me guys 
 
i should probably be asleep since I'm getting up around 3 am to catch my train. I will talk to y'all as soon as I can okay? 
 
Hope you're enjoying the story as usual ^^ here is some LuRi that has been quite MIA for awhile. The LayHan tension is only starting...wait until you guys see what I have in store ^^ 
 
 
Til next time, I love you all^^ Stay happy, smile xx