oo5

Leave It To The Guys

That morning Luhan woke up late. He shouted in frustration as he ran through the house looking for the others but they all were gone. Even Lay.

"When I get my hands on them..." He growled as he put on his blazer. He brushed his teeth as he brushed his hair to finish things quicker. He smoothed down the fly aways from his blond locks. He ran out of e bathroom and downstairs. He slid down the metal railings and hopped off from the end, grabbing his bag in the process.

He ran outside and hopped onto his bike and started the engine. "C'mon, c'mon..." He urged. Once he got his motorcycle warmed up he raced to school.

 

 

"Mr.Xi, glad you could join us now." Luhan's teacher mused. Luhan bowed in apology before taking his seat. He set down his stuff and fixed himself the best he could. 

He had over slept last night thinking about Eun Ri, whoever she was. Whatever her deal was trying to squeeze her way into EXO, he wasn't letting it happen no matter what the others said. They didn't need her, they were well off on their own and it doesn't matter if they were outnumbered. Luhan would train even extra harder just to have the skills of another person if it meant Eun Ri wouldn't join.

Who was she anyways?

He knew almost everyone in the school, especially the girls but he had never heard of this Eun Ri girl. Apparently the maknaes had saw her randomly fighting on the street. What kind of girl even does that? 

She was probably some ugly chick, big and giant, frizzy hair with an ape face. Probably even wore man clothes too. Luhan smirked to himself. The maknaes never had a good taste in girls, in his opinion, so the likely chance of her being pretty and a good fighter was low. He couldn't wait til the other members take a look at her and disagree on letting her join.

"LUHAN, ARE YOU LISTENING!" He heard the teacher yell. He got up and bowed, "Sorry songsaengnim."

He sat down grumpily. She had already got him in trouble by distracting him. Great first impression Eun Ri-ssi"

Luhan walked down the hallway and gripped his bag as he made his way towards lunch. He had gotten held back in class for an extra fifteen minutes to explain why he was late.

He had heard from other students a girl hanging around EXO that morning. He laughed silently to himself. Time to see how ugly she is. 

He pushed his way throu the double doors and saw EXO sitting at their table along with a girl in their spare seat. When he saw her sitting in that specific seat, he wanted to punch her in the face. No one can sit there. 

He got closer and couldn't admit defeat. Eun Ri was not some giant woMAN with crazy frizzy hair. She was a petite girl with long wavy black hair (his favorite). From her side profile, he could see her milky white skin and long eyelashes. Her cheeks were pale but her lips were a plump, cherry red color. He curled his fists and took a shaky breath.

He walked closer and could hear her voice. It was quiet and sweet sounding. 

This was the girl who apparently could fight? Man were the maknaes wrong. He scoffed and stared a bit longer. She was pretty sure but she definitely could not fight for her life. Not with that body structure.

"What do you mean how he feels about girls fighting?" He heard her ask. He knew they were talking about him. 

He laughed and made his way to the table. He smirked, "That they can't." 

He stared at her, trying to somehow shoot her with daggers but when he saw no pain, he groaned inwardly.

"What do you mean they can't?" She asked. He wanted to laugh. He sat down and gave her a cocky smirk, "That they can't. They're too weak." He mused.

He heard Kai address him but he brushed it off. Not this time maknae.

He heard her cough and watched as she gathered her things. This brought a smile to his face as he watched her leaving. His plan was already working so smoothly. Bad talk her to get rid of her. "We'll, I can fight." She said.

Luhan wanted to groan but instead he opted for an apple to eat. He stared at her and scoffed, "Yeah, fight for the latest purse." He said.

He was about to jump out of his seat and cheer for joy when she bid her goodbye and left. Too bad his fun got ruined when Kris began to yell at him for ruining their chance of recruiting Eun Ri.

"We don't need her." He said plainly. Cause in his mind, they didn't.

He blocked out the others as they began to yell at him and threaten him with the idea of getting their butts kicked cause they don't have Eun Ri.

Luhan honestly could care less. EXO didn't need Eun Ri and he didnt need Eun Ri. 

He thought his day couldn't get any worse until he found out his chemistry class was reassigned and his new partner was Go Fricken Eun Ri. 

Even worse, she wouldn't shut up. He could see her smirk from the corner of his eye. This chick was testing his patience. She knew he was irritated and she was just enjoying his pain. .

He had to spend all class listening to the teacher cause if he didn't tune into the teacher, all he'd hear was rumors about him and Eun Ri blabber on about the periodic table. He stared at the chemicals in the bottles in front of him. What would it be like if I drank one of them...

He was all set to leave at the end of the day and was waiting with EXO outside for something. He didn't know why they couldn't just leave but Kai and Sehun kept insisting they wait. 

Next thing he knew Eun Ri was on the back of Lay's motorcycle. Did they really need to take her home? She said she could take the bus anyways. 


 

"Thanks. I'll be heading in now." Eun Ri said as she stood on the sidewalk. 
 
Tao rested his hand on his motorcycle handles and pouted, "But Eun Ri noona, can't you stay with us?" He pouted cutely puffing out his cheeks.
 
Eun Ri ruffled her hair nervously. "I-"
 
"Noona~" Sehun and Kai cried together from the Hummer. 
 
She looked at Kris who was chuckling. Suho? He was busy scolding Xiumin and Chen for spilling their drinks on the seat. She sighed at looked at the maknaes and back at the shop.
 
A voice interrupted her thoughts. She turned and looked at Lay. He smiled politely and shrugged, "We'd love to have you come along." Eun Ri softened. How could she say no to someone like Lay? 
 
"Who said that?" She heard a voice snicker. She quickly turned towards Luhan and squinted her eyes. Luhan just gave her a cocky smirk and stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. 
 
"Luhan, shut up." Kris scolded. They needed to get familiar with Eun Ri so they can ask her to join EXO before it was too late. Kris cleared his throat, "Ignore him but really Eun Ri, come along." 
 
She sighed and nodded. "Fine, just let me go inside and drop off my things." 
 
"We'll come along!" Chanyeol suggested but Eun Ri shook her head. It was better that they didn't know about her living conditions. She'd feel inferior to them since they all seemed loaded especially with their neatly pressed uniforms and modes of transportation. 
 
"It's fine, I'll just drop off my things in my Abeoji's shop." She said before scurrying inside. She entered the shop to find her Abeoji smirking. 
 
She grimaced and dropped her bag, "What are you smirking about old man." She teased before getting hit on the head with a paper towel roll. She rubbed her frizzy hair and tried to smooth it down.
 
"Aish you little brat. Is that how I raised you?" He scoffed. He glanced outside at the large group of boys. "So who are your new friends?" 
 
Eun Ri stuck her tongue out taking off her blazer and opting for a cardigan she kept in her backpack. "They're just new people I met and theyre not my friends. I don't even know why they talked to me." She said softly. It was unusual for her to suddenly get accepted after getting shoved away so much for being such a brute.
 
Her Abeoji picked up the blazer from the floor and dusted it off. "Friends just naturally happen Ri." He hung the blazer up, "Go on with them. I think you're keeping them waiting."
 
Eun R nodded before giving a kiss to his wrinkled skin. "I'll see you later gramps." She joked before her Abeoji shoved her out of the shop. "Get out you brat." He laughed.
 
"Arreso." She laughed before skipping outside.
 
"What took you so long." Luhan's voice snickered. Eun Ri bit her lip and curled her fist., "What? I'm not allowed to talk to my Abeoji?" She scoffed before climbing onto Lay's motorcycle again. 
 
Lay handed her the helmet and started up his engine. Eun Ri heard Luhan snicker from behind. I hardly know him. Tch, someone's a . 
 
Eun Ri watched as they left the busy city area and went to a more quieter section of the city. 
 
Lay would occasionally turn around at red lights to make sure she was comfortable and fine. He suggested she could move over to the Hummers if she got tired. 
 
"Are you sure Eun Ri? I mean if you get tired you can go ride with the others. I don't-" Lay paused when Eun Ri nudged him to move forward. He sighed and started to drive again.
 
"Lay~" Eun Ri laughed. "Really, I'm all good." She said resting her hands on her lap. She looked around and smiled. "Are we almost there?" 
 
Lay nodded and took a turn following the others. "Just a bit more."
 
 
 
 
 
Eun Ri took off her helmet and stared at the building in front of her. It was a dirty, gray color with faded grafiti lining the walls. She eyed the dark windows and the sketchy yard which consisted of old grass and tires left to use as a place for plants to grow. 
 
Suddenly, she felt a little uncomfortable by the scene. She curled her fists just in case someone came from behind and attacked her.
 
She could hear someone clicking his tongue. She whirled around and saw Luhan smirking and clapping his hands softly. "Awww little Eun Ri is afraid?" She loosened up and glared at him. "We aren't going to you or anything if that's what you're nervous about." He mused.
 
If she could just somehow lodge her fist down his throat. 
 
"LUHAN! Get inside now!" Kris shouted. Luhan quickly shot Eun Ri one last glare before running inside. 
 
Kris walked up to Eun Ri and bowed. "Sorry, I really don't know what got into him today." 
 
Eun Ri shrugged and smiled softly. "It's cool. I can deal." She said walking with Kris inside.
 
When she walked inside, she was more than surprised to find a clean house, furnished well with white carpeted floors. Everything had a place and she found it even more astonishing to see a Flat screen Smart TV, a foosball and an air hockey table. 
 
"Want something to drink?" Luhan asked from the open kitchen. He leaned against the counter raising a can of Coke.
 
Eun Ri was about to nod when Luhan smirked and took a sip from the can. "Just kidding." 
 
She mentally groaned. Of course. This was going to be a long afternoon.

Pretty angry and sad nowadays. 

But don't worry, I'll update as much as I can ^^ Author nim fighting!

This story is coming along just like how I want it :3 I hope you like it ^^