Kiss on the Cheeks

KISSology

 

 

 

"Min please? Please, please, pleaseeeee?" Yoona was using her puppy face aegyo “Please, please, please take me with you”

"Stop making that face, you know it won’t work”

"Really, Min, really? You know I can do this until you say yes"

"Fine! Fine, I'll just call Kyu. But you owe me, Im Yoona. You owe an eat all you can dinner."

“Don’t worry I called Kyu oppa already and he agrees”

“Yah you call him already when I did not even agree to it?”

“I know, but I also know that you can’t resist this face” she explained and did her puppy face aegyo again.

They are now at the stadium Changmin and Kyuhyun went to grab some food while Yoona went looking for seats.  Once she found them she immediately took the middle seat as she waited for the two boys to arrived.

Changmin and Kyuhyun were carrying a tray full of food, enough for a group of five.  Once all the three of them settled on their seats Yoona quickly grab a bucket of popcorn, while the other two grab some hot dogs as the game starts.

The game was starting to heat up as crowd goes wild.  Shouting, booing, cursing and foot stomping were heard all around the stadium.  And when their team scored a home run just before the half time the three of them can’t help but stand up cheer for their team.

It was in the middle of the fourth inning that a traditional kiss cam is used to get some couples to kiss for the whole stadium to see.  The first victim were a middle aged couple .  The crowd cheered for them to kiss.

“KISS KISS KISS KISS” the three of them join the crowd and just when the couple kiss the crowd just went wild again

“That is so cute” Yoona said

“So you want to try it once Yoong?”  Kyuhyun said

“Nah, besides who would I kiss” she replied as she munched on her popcorn

“Well you can do it with Min right now”  Kyuhyun teased them

“What!?” bothe Yoona and Changmin shouted in unison

"You're on the big screen!" Kyuhyun pointed out and sure enough, they were.

The crowd goes wild again as a very lovely young couple where selected.

“KISS KISS KISS KISS” they cheered even Kyuhyun was having the time of his life seeing his two best friends flustered.

"We're not dating!" Yoona yelled to the crowed.

“KISS KISS KISS KISS” The acrowd continued to chant.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Even the players  and announcers joined in.

"Fine!" Yoona yelled she leaned over and pressed her lips against Changmin’s cheek. It was very brief, very quick that the crowd cheered for a longer kiss.

“Man I love this game” Kyuhyun said as he watched his best friends turn bright red from embarrassment.

“LONGER LONGER LONGER” the crowd cheered for them

“Guys I should video this for future use” Kyuhyun teased them

“LONGER LONGER LONGER”

This time Changmin took the first move and kiss her the cheeks for one full minute.

“WHOOOOOOOOOO” and the crowd goes wild once again.

Once the game resumes, Kyuhyun can’t help but laugh at his best friends faces.

“Guys seriously this is the best game ever”

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun if I see that on youtube your dead” Yoona threatens him

“Kyu give me your phone” Changmin said

“Why”

“Just give it to me”

Once kyuhyun gave his phone to him he secretly send the video on his phone and deleted the video in Kyuhyun phones.

“Yah Changmin why did you delete it”

“We don’t want you to use it against us in the future” Changmin smirk and  Yoona gave him a high five.

“Better luck next time Kyu”

 

 

 

 

####

 

so i decided to keep this a ChangYoon collection

but no worries for other who like other ships, i've made another one shot collection called Treasure Box

i will post all my other one shot there its yoona centric too

Comments and subscribers are greatly appreciated