Kiss on the Shoulder

KISSology

 

 

 

Yoona just finished taking a shower and is now choosing the perfect outfit to wear.  LBD – too formal, knee length skirt and blouse – too girly, jeans and shirt – too casual.  Tonight she was feeling nervous and weird. She couldn't decide what to wear.

 “Hey”

Changmin came in wearing a simple jeans and shirt.  She turns her head to look at him worriedly.

“I don’t know what to wear”

“Just wear anything, I mean you look good in everything”

She turned around and faced him with her you’re not helping me look.

“it’s not like you’re meeting them for the first time”

“Well technically it’s my first time meeting them as your girlfriend”

She took all her three choices and ask him to choose.  He chooses the jeans and white button up shirt. She put the other outfit back in her closet.  Yoona leaned over the sink, peering into the mirror. Her dark brown hair not cooperating at all.  Her eye bags were showing and her face looks so pale.

“I want to be presentable in front of them, and right now I look like a mess”

Changmin gave her a back hug and rested his chin on her shoulders.

"Are we seeing the same person? Because all I see is a beautiful woman."

He rubbed both her arms to calm her nerves and nuzzle her neck and kiss her shoulder.

“You are perfect in my eyes that’s all that matters and besides they have been seeing you as a potential daughter in law since the day i first brought you home”

Yoona smiled in relief at his reassurance.

 "Thank you”

“Now get change, before I change the plan and keep you in here the whole day”

“I wouldn’t mind that, but auntie and uncle are waiting"

After changing clothes Changmin drove them to his parents house.  Everything turned out good.  Mr. and Mrs. Shim totally welcomed her with open arms.  And they even joke around saying that their son must have save a country in the past that he has finally got Yoona to agree to be his girlfriend.  Of course Changmin was saying the opposite but it seems that his parents favor Yoona more than him.

After the dinner Yoona sneak up in Changmin's old room as she was looking around, she saw some of their old pictures and things, including their first ever picture together when they were in elementary.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing"

"Really?"

Changmin move closer to her and wrap his arms around her.

"Are you still worried?"

"No, not anymore"

"I told you they love you more than they love me"

"I can't help it if I'm so lovable"

Yoona cheekily replied as Changmin playfully bite her shoulder.

"Aww that hurts"

"Sorry"

He nuzzle the area where he bit her and kiss it.  Then he suddenly turned her around to face him.  He moves in closer to her face and was about to kiss her when someone knocked on the door.

"Min, Yoong i don't mind having little Changmin and Yoona in the house but Mr. Im is on the phone right now"

Changmin rested his forehead on her and laugh at the sudden intrusion of his mother.  Hand in hand they went out of the room with red as tomato cheeks.

 

 

####

Changyoon caught in the act or almost on the act.  Yoona finally meets Changmin's parents as his official girlfriend.  Don't you love Mrs. Shim?

thanks for the up votes EcahMinyoon ans lala2218

comments and subscribers are always welcome