Kiss on the Tummy

KISSology

 

 

 

Changmin opened his tired eyes slowly, he's almost in the best part of his dream when Yoona started tagging on his shirt again.  

 

"Min... Min...wake up!"

 

The urgency in her voice trigger his protective instinct and immediately check on Yoona who was lying beside him.

 

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

 

"We are fine"

 

Changmin is still trying to understand what exactly was happening. The room was dark and only the single lamp on the bedside illuminated the place.  He sat on the bed and scooted his wife's closer to him and instinctively wrapped his arms around her and gently lay his hand on her abdomen. He looked at the digital watch on their bed side and it's almost 1:00 AM.

 

"I just want to ask you something"

 

"What is it?"

 

Yoona bit her lower lip,  she knew Changmin would probably think she's being unreasonable, heck she has been an unreasonable brat eversince her pragnancy started.  Her mood swings have been driving Changmin crazy and her food cravings are plain torture to him.  But this is really urgent, she needs it badly.

 

 
"Remember when we went to Namsan tower last year?"

 

 
She started cautiously as he nodded, although he felt that there is more to it than just their trip to Namsam tower last year.  But still he listen to hear while trying to keep himself awake.

 

 
"And remember that ice cream shop near the tower, we had an oraganic mint chocolate chip flavored ice-cream? You said it was the best mint chocolate chip ice cream you have tasted"

 

 
She continues, Changmin's eye instantly grow bigger, he knew where this is going but he is in no position to object.

 

 
"I need that ice cream"

 

"Okay I'll buy you a mint chocolate chip ice cream"

 

Changmin got off from their bed and grab his pants and shirt ready to go out.  He was praying that the 7/11 store in the corner have that flavor.

 

"Min I need that ice cream. I can't sleep or stop thinking about it. Please babe"

 

 
Changmin almost tripped on one of the chairs in the room after he heard her enunciate "I need that ice cream".  She meant she needs him to get that ice cream from Namsam tower

 

 
"Yoong it's 1 in the morning, can I just get the mint chocolate ice cream from the convinience store."

 

"But I want that ice cream and you said you like it best too"

 

"Yoong how do you expect me to go to and buy you that ice cream at this hour?"

 

 

"We need that ice cream, We can't sleep because of this craving."
 
 
"And it really has to be that ice-cream?"

 

 
"It has to be that one"

 

The doe eyed girl nodded her head enthusiastically like an innocent child, while Changmin scratched his head, how can he say no that face.

 

"Fine, I will try to get you that ice cream"

 

Changmin lean in and gave her a quick kiss and playfully touch her abdomen and kiss it too.

 

"Daddy will bring you and your mommy the ice cream you want okay so let mommy sleep for a while okay"

 

"You're the best daddy and  husband ever"

 

 
Changmin took his car keys and jacket  and  went out of their room.

 

 
After 30 minutes of driving he finally arrived at the ice cream shop.  It was closed already but some staff are still inside cleaning the tables.  He carefully knock on the window to get the staff attention but the guy just pointed to the close sign on the door.  The guy would probably think he has no manners but Yoona would will surely kill him  for not getting her ice cream (well not literally but).  So he shamelessly knock again until the guy open the window irritatingly.
 
"We are closed already"
 

"I need to buy a mint chocolate chip ice cream"

 

"Are you stupid.? What part of the "we're close" did you not understand"

 

He called him stupid, nobody call him stupid, he was trying to control his face,  the guy certainly have the right to be angry and the guy is the only person who can help him now.   He calm himself and showed his sincerest look.

 

"Sorry to bother you, I know the store is closed already but I really need to buy some ice-cream, it's for my wife"

 

Before he could say anything, the guy was being called by a man in his fifties and after the talk the staff guy open the door for him.

 

"The owner wants to talk to you"

 

The staff guy ushered they way to the owner.  Changmin's hope grew a bit,  the man look nice and understanding.

 

"I heard you were bothering my staff"

 

Or not

 

"I'm really sorry for bothering you, sir but my wife is pregnant and she can't sleep, she's craving for a mint chocolate chip ice cream and it's not just a mint chocolate chip ice cream she wants the mint chocolate chip ice cream that you sell here. I tried to persuade her to have another ice cream and all, but she said she only want your ice cream and I rushed here but you were closed already, don't know what to do so I tried to ask your staff here to sell me an ice cream, I know it's late and I'm annoying you, but I can't go back home with my hands empty my wife and our baby will be very sad.  So please can you give me a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream?"

 

The old man seemed shocked by the sudden outburst from Changmin but after a couple of minutes, he smiled.

 

 
"Ah we should not keep a craving pregnant woman waiting" 
 

Changmin couldn't believe he was being so lucky.  He followed the old man immediately, and walked towards the kitchen of the store.  The old man took a pint of their organic mint chocolate chip ice cream, put it inside their paper bag and gave it to him, in turn Changmin fished his wallet in his pocket and took out his money to pay for the ice cream but the old man declined.

 

 
"You don't need to pay young man, I know how you feel, having been a father of 2 children, my wife would always order me around to satisfy her cravings"
 

 

"But sir I have caused to much disturbance already to you and your staff, it's the least that I can do."
 
"Think of it as my gift for your wife"
 

"Thank you sir"

 

"You're welcome and come back again with your wife, I would like to see the lucky lady who have a very thoughtful husband"

 

"Thank you sir and don't worry we will make sure we come on your open hours"

 

Yoona was waiting on the couch for Changmin to arrive.  He was gone for more than one hour now and she is getting agitated just waiting in the room.  She carefully touch her slightly bulging abdomen as if to say to her baby that daddy will come soon.

 

As if on cue Changmin open the door with her ice cream innis hand.  Feeling relieved Yoona immediately run towards her husband and hug him tightly.

 

"What took you so long"

 

"Buying this ice cream took longer than I imagine"

 

Changmin proudly gave her the ice cream and in an instant Yoona took the ice cream tub and run in the kitchen to get a spoon and went back in the living room sitting in the couch.  Changmin just stood there and watch her devour her ice cream.  The moment she actually scooped a spoonful of ice cream and put it in were worth all the trouble he had to go through to get that ice cream.

 

"Came here"

 

Yoona happily called out Changmin as she pets the space beside her.  He sat beside her and she lovingly offer a spoonful of ice cream to him, which he happily eat.

 

"Thank you so much babe"

 

"Anything for you and our baby"

 

Yoona kissed him on the lips and hug him tightly.  And when she resume eating her ice cream, Changmin settled on the couch his head on her lap, facing her abdomen.

 

"Baby I can't wait to see you" he whispered and kiss her abdomen lovingly ans he was off to dream land

 

 

 

####

 

 

Finally an update sorry guys for being MIA for the last couple of months been busy with real world.

Yes our couple are expectant parents now and what's with the pregnancy scenario without our pregnant Yoong driving our poor Min crazy with her food cravings.

It's our deer Yoona's month so I'm trying to post as much as I can this month so do check out my other collection Treasure Box and my chapters story Love Haven.

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome.