Bonus Drabble: HICKEY

KISSology

 

 

 

"I will not wear that" she said pointing at the black turtle neck shirt that Changmin was holding  "not in this weather"

"Then what do you suggest to cover that up?"

 

"It looks like a map of some country" She said irritatedly as she returned her attention back to the mirror, not really listening to what her dear husband was saying.  Her fingers slightly rubbing the skin of her neck hoping that it will magically erase the hickey

 

Looking back a few minutes ago, their morning had been pretty wonderful, cuddling in bed, sharing soft, butterfly kisses until Yoona went to the bathroom to wash her face.  She pulled her hair up in her usual ponytail and found the red mark on the side of her neck. She came running out of the bathroom and throwing whatever things she can get hold off on him.  Luckily for him he manage to dodge everything.  And here they are arguing over on how to cover the kiss mark.

 

"You can put band aid if you want" he offered her as he showed her some colorful band aids with sponge bob squarepants and different cartoon characters  pattern on them.  He was trying to suppress his laughter at the sight of his girlfriend completely agitated.

 

"You want to die Shim Changmin?"

 

"Yoong calm down" He said as he massages her shoulders.  "I also have a rilakuma band aid if you want" he added teasing her even more.

 

She gave him a death glare.  "Can't you be serious"

 

"I'm serious, I'm trying to help you here"

 

"Well, you're not helping!"

 

"Don't get mad at me,"

 

"Well, I hate to remind you but it's kinda your fault" she said throwing another pillow at him.

 

"Fine, it's my fault, happy" he said and walk out of her room.

 

"Stupid Voldemin" she sighed in defeat as she look in the mirror to check the red mark again.  She knows its quite unreasonable for her to be grumpy and all over a kiss mark but it did not help that she's in her period.  Her hormones are unbalance, she is more sensitive and whinny, and her silly husband is making fun of her.

 

On the other side of the apartment. Changmin was preparing something from the fridge.  He slowly open the door in her bed room to check if he can go inside unharmed.  When he did not see her holding anything, he slowly move towards her.

 

"Here" he said handing her a Popsicle.

 

"I'm not in the mood to eat"

 

"I did not say you eat it" he said and place the cold Popsicle on her neck "it will reduce the redness"

 

Yoona opened to whine about the sudden coldness on her neck but he simply smile.

 

"Thanks"

 

"Just cover it up with make up..." He said moving closer to her "or I can always put some more to cover your whole neck" 

 

"Shim Chang Min" she shouted in frustration as she saw her him running away from her.  but both of them stop on their tracks when little YongMin open their door.

"Umma! Appa! are you fighting?"

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Bonus drabble for ChangYoon collection since hickeys are still in line with the theme of KISSology.  A naughty Changmin and a PMSing Yoona.  I hope you like it.

 

comment and subscribe