Kiss on the Nose

KISSology

 

 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Yoona stood in front of Changmin with her arms folded on her chest.  While he quickly close his laptop and looks at his girlfriend innocently.

 

"Nothing"

 

"Really?" She ask him, her eyebrows raised, she knows him too well when he's lying.

 

"Really"

 

"Then why did you close your laptop?"

 

"I was just playing League of Legends"

 

"Is that so" 

 

"Yes"

 

"Okay"

 

He let out a sigh of relief when she decided to drop the topic and left him alone.  He opens his laptop once again and continue searching for the recipes of her favorite food.  He wanted to surprise her for their 100th day together.  He was busy searching for the things he needs that he didn't notice Yoona went back.

 

"Are you watching ?'

 

"Wh-what?

 

He was startled and accidentally clicks a link on one of the websites he was reading.  A sound started coming out from his laptop.  He froze on his spot as he watches his girlfriend's face stiffen.

 

"You were really watching?"

 

"No-"

 

"I know you have personal needs as a man but please control your hormones, watching in broad daylight and in your girlfriend's house, that's just too much for me to handle"

 

"Yoong I'm really not watching , I swear"

 

"I didn't know League of Legends have a sound effect like that"

 

He's dead.

 

"Fine i was not playing LoL, but I'm not watching either"

 

"So you lied to me twice?"

 

"No, well technically I lied about playing LoL but that sound is totally an accident"

 

"Look Min I'm not angry about you doing or watching whatever you like, I am angry because you lied to me"

 

"Yoong I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you, I -"

 

Before he can explain further Yoona already left him alone in the living and went to her bedroom.  He followed her but didn't say anything.   He leaned against the door frame of her bedroom just watched her.   

 

Yoona folded her arms over her chest, eyes on him, sending death glares at him.  A small smile plays on his lips and he presses them together into a thin line preventing himself from angering her even more.  He's already in big trouble and laughing in her face would be a total suicide.  He knows he's supposed to be scared at her face but he can't help but get attracted to her even more.  She's cute when she's angry, her nose wrinkles and her eyebrows knit together.

 

''Yoong?'' 

 

Silence.  This girl is so stubborn.

 

''Yoong''

 

He sat beside her.

 

 ''I said I was sorry''

 

Still no response from her.  He sighed.

 

''I didn’t mean to lie to you”

 

She rolls her eyes at him and turns her back to him.

 

''Im Yoona, you can't stay mad at me forever or not talk to me forever''

 

She didn’t budge.  No response.  Not even a single glance at him.

 

“You really won’t talk?”

 

He move closer to her. He will make her talk to him in one way or another.  He tickled her on her sides, she squirm under him, but she manage to kick him of the bed hard and he landed on the cold hard floor.

 

“Oh my Min, I’m so sorry”

 

Yoona jump out of her bed and kneeled  beside Changmin.  Her anger disappeared when he saw him hurt.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

She worriedly checks him to see if he was hurt somewhere.  Seeing that he was covering his nose, she immediately looks at it and when she saw some redness in it she instinctively kissed his nose.

 

''See?  I told you, you can't stay angry with me forever''

 

He smiles at her proudly and she raises an eyebrow.

 

"Yah Shim Changmin do you really want to get injured for real?"

 

"But it's true, you can't really stay angry with me forever, you love me to much"

 

He slowly move his face closer to her face and when their nose touches he adorably move form side to side and sweetly kiss her nose.

 

"So were you watching earlier?"

 

"No, i was searching something and when you came I accidentally click some link and that sound came"

 

"Then what were you searching?"

 

"its a secret but you will know it soon"

 

"Okay, just make sure it's all worth this silly Cold War we had"

 

"You'll see"

 

Changmin pulled her in a hug,  her head on his chest and their hands intertwined.

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you more"

 

 

 

####

 

a silly misunderstanding between changyoon but still a happy ending.

check out my other one shot collection "Treasure Box" for more Yoona pairings (shameless ad)

comments and subscribers are always welcome