First Kiss

KISSology

 

 

 

"Min" Yoona's pained voice and her constant squeezing on his arm woke Changmin up.  He immediately sit up and was shocked to feel wetness in their bed. "My water... hhngg... just broke" Yoona said while trying to bear the labour contractions she is experiencing.

Shin Changmin practiced this scenario in his mind for god knows how many times.  In his practice he would get her bag the one they both prepare for this moment, then he would carry her to their car and drive to the hospital and then call their parents to inform them that Yoona is delivering the baby.

"Shim Changmin!" Yoona's pained voice brought him back to his senses "Baby.... Ahhhh."

Changmin immediately get his car keys and cell phone, wrapped a blanket around Yoona and carefully carried her to the car.  "Yoong do the breathing exercise we practice ho ho ho" he nervously said as she lay her in the back seat.  

"Ho ho ahhhhh move... Hhngg.. Ahhh... Faster..." Yoona moaned painfully as the contractions from her abdomen become unbearable.

Changmin wasted no time and hit the gas pedal.  He was going faster and good thing it was past midnight the roads were almost empty.  They reached the hospital in no time.  Yoona was immediately put in the stretcher while still holding tightly on Changmin's hand.

"Yoona," He worriedly said as he let her squeeze his hand tightly, it was painful but he knows she's in pain more than he can imagine.  "Don't worry everything will be fine, you can do this" he added as he tried to comfort her.

"Hnngg... Call.. Ahhhh... Dad and ahhh... Unnie"

"Okay, just breathe," he urged her, holding her hand through the pain as he dialed his sister in-law's number luckily she pick up on the first ring and he informed her in a not so coherent sentence about the situation.

"Yoona. Water broke. We are at the hospital. Come quickly." He ended the call immediately and resume talking to Yoona.  "Deep breath like what we practice before"

Yoona squeezed his hand like her life and the baby's life depend on it to ease out the contraction. "I'm breathing!" she replied. "It's not working!"

"Okay, we're almost there, mr. Shim you need to put on gown to enter the deliver room," the doctor said once they reached the delivery room.

Changmin quicky put on the hospital gown, cap and mask.  Once he was inside Yoona was already in the delivery bed trying her best to push the baby out.

"That's good Mrs. Shim just a few more pushes."

Yoona dropped her head back against the pillows for a moment, before getting back to pushing with all her strength.

"Okay, push," her doctor instructed.

"He's almost there Yoong one more push"

Yoona gather all her remaining energy and focusing all of her efforts on the lower half of her body. She was hoping that it would be the last push, she took a deep breath and gave her final push.  Suddenly, a sharp, piercing wail rang throughout the room.

"He's out, he's out" Changmin was overjoyed as the doctor pulled their little baby out of her. A second later, the nurse cut the umbilical cord, separating the two completely.

Yoona was so tired that she can't even hold her head up but she still manage to smile at her husband.

"You did a good job Yoong" Changmin said as he leaned on her head and kissed her damp, hair-covered forehead. He then helped her to sit up in the bed, as they watch the nurse clean the baby and wrapped him in a white cloth.

"Can I see him?" Yoona finally  manage to say as she wiped at the tears on her eyes.

The nurse smiled and gave their baby to Yoona.  

Changmin sat next to her as tears starts to swell on his eyes, he felt to relieve, contended, blessed and truly complete as he look at the two most important person in his life. 

"Hey there little Minnie, mommy and daddy love you so much" Yoona cooed to her newborn son, carefully hug him closer to her as both Changmin and her kissed each side of the little baby's cheek.  No matter what, even if little Minnie won't remember.  His first kiss will always be Yoona and Changmin.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

And this marks the last chapter of KISSology.  Thank you for all my subbies for patiently waiting for updates although it takes me a long time to update i hope you guys enjoy reading this.  Thank you for all the up votes and comments i really appreciate all of them.

Till we meet again!