Kiss on the Temple

KISSology

 

 

 

A 5 months pregnant Yoona is busy rearranging her closet because she has gained at least 12 pounds since her pregnancy almost all her clothes won't fit her anymore.  She already bought a couple of maternity dress from their last trip to the mall.  And she's trying them now to see if they fit her.

 

Having been on the skinny side of the size spectrum she's not used to seeing her body like this.  Her arms are bigger, her chest are heavier, her hips are wider than usual, she doesn't have a thigh gap anymore, her feet at bulky and looks swollen, her face becomes rounder, her cheeks becomes fuller and her tummy is developing some stretch marks and an ugly brown mark in the middle of her tummy started to show.  She knows this is normal for a pregnant woman but damn her hormones is making her feel depress over her body changes and it doesn't help that when she and Changmin go out the girls around them would whispered how handsome her husband is or openly flirt with him in front of her.

 

"I'm home"

 

The voice of Changmin  brought Yoona back to her senses as she hurriedly put on her blue maternity dress and put the remaining clothes in the drawer.

 

"In the bed room Min"

 

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" He said and gave her a back hug and kiss on her lips and carefully rub her tummy "Hey baby did you let mommy rest today?"

 

"Nothing just arranging the my clothes and don't worry our baby is letting me rest from time to time"

 

"Is this the dress we bought last time, it really looks good on you" he complimented her looking at her from her face down to her feet and would go back on her tummy.

 

"Really?" she asked not believing his words.

 

"I'm 110% sure" he assures her. "Come here" he motion her to come closer, "You have always been beautiful even if you just wear a towel around you" he said while hugging her and patting her back, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.


"You're just saying that because I'm your wife" She said softly into his neck.  "Look at me, I'm like a walrus with stretch marks and brown line on my tummy" she move away from him and she explain exaggeratedly her problem.  She slowly pulled off her maternity dress revealing the noticeable pregnant tummy with stretch marks and the a dark line in the middle of her tummy.


"You don't look like a walrus"


"Really? You don't mind seeing me getting big?" 


"You are still you, just bigger than usual"


"So I look like a walrus?" 


"No, I said you look bigger than usual and that is because you are carrying our baby,  the only thing the matters to me is the curve that is on your face" he said and put both of his thumb on the corner of her lips and lift them up into a smile "and this growing curve on your tummy" he said as he touch her tummy lovingly.

 

Yoona can't help but smile at her husband's word "I like how you actually tried to comfort me Min but I still think these stretch marks are ugly and disgusting" she said as she turn her back on him and look at the mirror


"Nah, I kinda like your stretch marks "  he said tracing the stretch marks on her tummy while resting his head on her shoulder and look at their reflection on the mirror

 

Yoona laughed at her husband's sudden fondness on her stretch marks.

 

"You are really weird Min"

 

"I'm not, I just love everything about you" he said kiss her tenderly on her temple.

 

 

 

####

An emotional soon to be mommy Yoona needing more love and assurance from our soon to be daddy Changmin.  They say a kiss on the temple means that you truly love the person you are kissing.

This is a belated Birthday update for our Yoona, better late than never ^^.

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome.