Kiss on the Neck

KISSology

 

 

Yoona was about to finish painting her wall a new color.  Moving from one side to another as she meticulously paints every nook and crooked on her wall.  As streaks of paint was smeared across her pale cheek, on her arms and on her clothes and her hair was in a messy high bun with some strands falling on the side.

 

Changmin  watched her silently from the doorway thinking how determine her fiancé to do it on her own even when he already volunteer to do it himself.  So he decided to just bring her favorite ice cream.

 

Tired Yoona blew a piece of hair that had fallen in front of her eye as she marvel at her first do it yourself wall painting.  She was very satisfied with her work that she didn’t notice Changmin creeping up behind her.  He wrapped his arms around her small waist and resting his head on the crooked of her neck and took in her scent mixed with the intoxicating paint smell.  His breath against her neck sends shiver down her spine.

 

“How long have you been there?"

 

She manages to say as she tried to calm herself down from the sudden contact.

 

"An hour or so"

 

“Stalker”

 

Spinning her around, Yoona can’t help but smile at the sight of her favorite ice cream on his hand.

 

“I guess Miss Im is not accepting anything from a stalker, so I will just eat this on my own“

 

Changmin steps back as he open the tube of ice cream and teasingly scoop a spoonful from it.  Yoona pouted cutely as she tried to use her aegyo to get what she wants.  Changmin was not affected by it and just ate another scoop of ice cream.

 

Seeing that her aegyo did not work on him, Yoona move closer to him and push him towards the couch, never taking her eyes off on the ice cream tube.  Once he was sitting on the couch she sits on his lap, her back leaning on his chest.  And he naturally wraps her in a bear hug which gave Yoona the chance to steal the ice cream from him and finally got to eat the sweet dessert.

 

"That’s cheating"

 

"What? I didn't hear you,"

 

Yoona pretends not to hear him and just indulge herself in the heavenly taste of her ice cream.

 

“I said you look y while painting your wall”

 

“I know right”

 

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, once in a while Yoona would give him a scoop of ice cream while Changmin just enjoying their quality time together and sometimes he would nuzzled her neck and intertwined his fingers with her free hand.

 

"You smell like paint"

 

He whispered in her ear and his lips would hover over her neck and lightly pecks it down to her exposed shoulder

 

"Well I’m practically covered with paint"

 

She said as she gobble down the remaining ice cream on the tube.

 

“Want me to clean you up?”

 

Yoona could feel the smirk forming in his lips when he mumbles that question against her neck as he slowly nibble her sweet spot earning a soft whimper from her.

 

But before they could go any further Yoona’s phone started ringing with the caller id “dad” blinking.  Changmin quickly move to the side and watch Yoona answers the call.

 

“Dad will come in an hour”

 

Yoona announce after talking to her father.  Both of them quickly clean the room.  While Changmin was cleaning the paint brush, Yoona went to take a shower.  Everything was going smoothly until Yoona noticed the red mark on her neck.

 

“Shim Changmin!”

 

 

 

####

 

A sweet and naughty Changmin to start my 2014 update for kissology.  Before it was Mrs. Shim now it’s Mr. Im’s turn to ed ChangYoon ^^.

 

Check out my other one shot collection Treasure Box for other Yoona pairings (shameless ad)

 

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome