Stolen Kiss

KISSology

 

 

 

It was late at night and the room was almost pitched black except for the tv screen.  Changmin and Yoona have spent the night watching horror movies.  And right now they were watching The Ring.

Changmin felt goosebumps all over his body when Sadako starts to climb out of the well as the tv starts buzz sharply like an old tv with bad reception.  Slowly Sadako walks towards the tv screen and creepily emerges from the screen.

With every step Sadako took, Changmin inches closer to Yoona.  He doesn’t want to admit it in front of her, but he is definitely scared right now.  He was never a fan of horror films, he gets nightmares after watching them.

"Ahhhhh” Yoona screamed

“Ahhhhhhhh” he screamed. The face of the man on the screen and the scream from Yoona scared him.

But Yoona’s screams turn to laughter as she looked at him with her mischievous smirk.

"That's not funny"

"Sorry, but that was totally funny Min, you scream like a girl"

“No I did not sound like a girl”

“Yes you were”

“No”

 “Scaredy cat”

“You really want to get a piece of me?” he said coming closer to her.

“No, I was just joking” she replied knowing that he is probably finish planning his revenge.

 “Too late Yoong” he said as he begin to tickle her on her sides

“Yah Min, stop. Haha” she replied trying to stop him from his tickle revenge

“But you love laughing, so I’m helping you now” he continue his attacks on her as she just laugh and squirm under him.

“I give up. Haha. I’m sorry. Haha. I. Can’t. Breath” she pleaded while laughing and catching her breath at the same time

He finally stops tickling her and lay next to her.  Both were tired from the tickle fight. 

“Yah now I didn’t know what happen to the rest of the movie” she complained as the end credits of the movies starts to roll.

“You can always watch it again”

“Right pass me the remote, I will rewind it from the last scene we saw”

“Ah-uh your movie choice is finished already it’s time for mine”

“But we didn’t even see the entire movie”

“Well whose fault was it that we ended up having a tickle fight at the of the movie?”

“Oh you did not just plan this Shim Changmin”

“What?”

Before she can even protest, he have already press the play button for his movie.

''Seriously? Man of Steel?” she rolled her eyes at his choice of movie

''Not a fan of Superman?” he smirked, watching her from the corner of his eye.

''It's not that I'm not a fan, it's just, it’s quite long and boring'' she replied as she munched on their popcorn.

''Patience is a nice thing to have, you should try it sometimes''

“Fine, but if ever I fall asleep don’t wake me up”

“Whatever you wish sleepy head”

Soon enough, the movie started.

Both of them were quietly watching the movie, with Changmin secretly glancing at her from the corner of his eyes.  It was almost in the middle part of the film when her head accidentally rests on his shoulders.  He studied her face carefully with the help of the little light from the tv.

“Are you really asleep?”

He let out a sigh when she didn’t reply.  He carefully move her, and position her comfortably on his lap.

He didn't really care about the movie anymore, as he absentmindedly played with a lock of her hair, and looked at her sleeping face.

Her dark locks are very soft and gentle, her forehead looks pretty, her eyebrow that momentary creases as if she knows someone is staring at her, her cute nose and her lips.

He gulped nervously as he felt the urge to kiss her right then and there.  But his conscience is stopping him.

“It would be unfair if I kiss her while she is asleep, it’s like stealing something from her” he thought to himself

“But a quick peck wouldn't hurt right?  She would not even noticed” he reasoned to himself

Gathering all the courage he can muster and throwing away all his inhibitions, he took a deep breath, leaned down towards her very slowly, afraid that he would wake up as he tried to kiss her.

Soft, warm lips welcomed his cold chappy lips.  It was quick and pure but he felt like it lasted for a long time.

He felt her stirred in her sleep for a bit before settling back down.  He quickly focus his attention to the now ending credits of the movie as he touched his lips and smiles like a total idiot.

He gently lay her down and went to her room to get some blanket to cover her.

The moment he was out of the living room, Yoona open her eyes and touched her lips as well.  She felt warm and fluffy inside and she can’t help but blushed good thing that the lights were off so he didn’t noticed it.

 

 

####

I was inspired to write this when I watch a TVXQ clip where Changmin was dared to watch some scary clips on a jap show.

So I hope you guys like it.

As usual comments, suggestions and subscribers are always welcome.