Kiss on the Hand

KISSology

 

 

 

Tap.  Tap.  Tap.

 

Yoona was busy typing and finalizing some paper works from her work while Changmin have been annoyingly tapping his pencil on the table.

 

Tap.  Tap.  Tap.

 

She took a deep breath and blows some tendrils of her hair in front of her eyes.   She then shifted her gaze from her paper works to the man in front of her. 

 

Tap.  Tap.  Tap.

 

Breathe in breathe out, stay calm and ignore him, that was her mantra for the last couple of minutes.  Her annoying boyfriend have been testing her patience for the last thirty minutes and she is at her limit.

 

Tap.  Tap.  Tap.

 

She finally loses her patience.

 

“Would you please stop doing that”

 

“Doing what?”

 

The look in his eyes as he innocently said those words makes her want to strangle him.  He really knows how to annoy hell out of her and he enjoys it a lot.

 

"You know very well what I mean!"

 

“I really don't know what you're talking about."

 

“Shim Changmin, if I don’t finish these papers tonight, then I have to spend another night finishing them and you have to spend another night tapping that pencil on my table and then I will be distracted again and have to spend another night finishing these and…what are you doing?”

 

As Yoona was giving him a speech on why he should stop distracting her, Changmin suddenly move closer to her.  She can see his lopsided smirk on his face and she knows he is up to something.

 

“Min”

 

He hold her hand and traces some invisible circles form her fingers to her hand.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

She gulped, she was suddenly feeling nervous and a little bit hot and she is mentally cursing him for making her feel this way.

 

"Nothing"

 

He continues tracing circles on her hand but he never went farther than that.

 

“Are you trying to seduce me”

 

She eyes him suspiciously but he just smirks.

 

“No, I’m trying to give you a hand massage you’ve been typing for hours”

 

She rolls her eyes from annoyance.  He is such a tease.  But she must admit that she felt a little bit better.

 

"Wait were you thinking about something else?”

 

“No stupid, just continue massaging me”

 

“Close your eyes first”

 

“Why”

 

“Just do as I say”

 

Yoona reluctantly followed his instructions.  She closed her eyes and felt more relax.

 

“You’ve been in front of your laptop for hours, your eyes needs some rest”

 

“Thanks”

 

Changmin continued to massage her hands and when he was about to finish massaging her left hand.  She felt his lips touch her hand.  He kiss her hand lovingly and then she felt something cold wrapped around her ring finger.  With her heart beating so fast, she slowly opens her eyes and saw Changmin still holding her hand and a simple silver band with a small diamond stone in the middle (Tiffany & Co. princess cut ring) caught her eyes.

 

“I know it’s not romantic but I’ve been thinking for a long time now and I just felt this is the right time to ask you this,  Im Yoona are you willing to give me the privilege to change your last name?”

 

She was speechless.  She knew he was up to something but she never thought he would propose her, in her living room, in her pajamas and in an unconventional way.  Shim Changmin never fails to surprise her.  She smiles as she remembers how they met, become friends and how they official got together.  She stares at him and smile and raise her left hand in front of him.

 

“Is that a yes?”

 

“Yes, was there ever a doubt”

 

He took her hand and brought it in his lips and gently kiss it again.

 

“I love you soon to be Mrs. Shim”

 

“I love you too Mr. Shim”

 

They wrapped each other with a warm embrace,  then Changmin lift her off the ground and twirl the both of them around.  He slowly let her down until she was on his level.  Their foreheads touch then their noses and finally tilt their head to the side and their lips finally meet.

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

It’s official ChangYoon are engage.  No flowers, no romantic dinner, no champagne, no live music just the two of them and the ring.

 

Thank you for the up votes yoonda, blumeblume

 

Comments.  Suggestions.  Subscribers are always welcome