Kiss on the Forehead

KISSology

 

 

 

 

Yoona is sitting at the swing in the park near her house, feet dangling from the railing and her dark brown locks is being swept by the warm summer breeze.  She have been deep in her thought that she didn't notice Changmin sat beside the other swing until she felt the cold tub of her favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream on her cheeks.

"Thanks” She muttered softly as she take a spoonful of her ice cream.  When the sweet taste of the ice cream met her taste buds, she felt better, after all, it was so delicious and it did help her case that she was in the middle of a mutual break up.

"That's not for free though"

"...." she just stared at him irritable "way to make me feel better Min"

"Well you don't really need comforting Yoong, what you need is a reality checking" he said in his usual been there-done that tone.  Seeing that his words hit the jackpot he continues with what he was saying. "He is not worth it"

"But we could be the perfect couple"

"Do you really believe that?, Cause I assure you, you can do much better." he counter

"But what is a princess without a prince?" 

"Who said only a prince can have the princess, this is why i hate Disney" he said comically, mocking her obsession over the Disney’s love stories.

She admits that he was sort of right, her relationship was destine to fail, all the signs were there, she was just to stubborn to to accept it.  She was in love with the feeling of love and happy ending that she forgot the most important thing, to be in love with the person she's with and being happy regardless of the ending.

"Anime freak"  

"A handsome anime freak that is" he said proudly and smile his lopsided smile.

Their cute banters continue for a few more minutes.   Laughing and teasing each other until both of them became silent again.

"Ninja Shim" she finally broke the silence "Piggyback me" he said jumping out of the swing

"Yoong, that is ridiculous," he laughs.

"Please."

Damn her. She's giving her that look, and he knows it’s a losing battle.  He never could resist those eyes, and she knows it, she uses it to her advantage far too often.

"Just this time," he surrenders.

Her smile broadens as position herself behind him and forcefully push him in a squatting position.  “1…2…3!” she jumps on his back and grab his neck with her arms.  He almost lost his balance but thankfully he manage to withstand her force.

“Yah you almost got us killed”

“That’s exaggerated, we might fall but I trust you enough to know that you will not let us fall”

“Whatever.”  He said shaking his head not at her childish action, but he knows she was right. He is always there for her, just like tonight.  She didn’t even told him to come but he did anyways.  He could have just stayed at home and play his online games or have a eat all you can dinner with Kyuhyun but instead he came here looking for her. And he was glad he did.

“Min, when was the last time we did this?"

“When you injured your ankle”

“To be fair it was your fault, leaving your game controls on the floor, you know I can be blind sometimes”

 "I know" he whispered, adjusting his hold on her.  That’s why you can’t see me the way I see you.  He wanted to say but he didn’t.

She tightens her hold on him and rested her chin on his left shoulder, “Min?”

“Mmm?” he mumbles as he felt her warm breath on his cheeks

“Thank you”

“For causing your ankle injury?” he jokes around trying to his nervousness with the sudden intimate contact.

“No, stupid, you know what i mean"

"i know, i was joking"

"So how did you know i was there?"

"I followed you like a ninja" he joke again but quickly turn serious when she flicked his ear "you always stay there whenever you're down or want to think "

"I see"

They were fairly silent the majority of the way. He could hear her gentle breath by his ear and she could feel his warm breath on her forearm. Finally, they reach her house, he stop right infront of her door, they stayed like that for a few minutes which felt like hours for both of them.

"Thanks for tonight" she said as he slowly, he let her down.

"You're welcome"

"So i will see you tomorrow?"

"Yes"

They hug each other and changmin made a brave move, he leaned in closer to her face, while yoona just stood there staring at him, he smiled at her and kiss her forehead then he ruffles her hair.  Before should react to his actions, he immediately run away waving at her while shouting "And just for the record, ninjas are way better than princes"

 

 

####

my first one shot

ChangYoon (ChangminxYoona)

Comments and subscribers are greatly appreciated

is it better to stick with one Yoona ship  or do a different Yoona ship every one shot?