Chapter 2 - Unexpected meeting

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

haiiiii~~~ update is comiiiiinngg~~

hope you enjoy it 

-----------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2013

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Today is the last day Jaejoong go to school. This morning as usual, he walked with his friend Cho Kyuhyun. He is a cheerful guy and rather crazy in some ways. Being a classmate with him for whole year made me enough to know him and his habit. The young fella even told him about my problem and yesterday’s suspicious accident when he met a kind-heartedly old-man who offered him a job and even gave him an advance payment as he requested.

“Was that old-man trustworthy? Wasn’t it a bit hasty?” asked him concerned. Of course Jaejoong knew that it’s a bit obvious to be true since he just met him yesterday and nothing more. But he couldn’t deny that he needs the money the job had offered.

“I thought so too, at first. But I already received the money...,” said Jaejoong, giving Kyuhyun a proper answer.

The friend of his seemed not satisfied with the answer Jaejoong gave to him however he don’t want to argue about it for more rounds. He understand that Jaejoong’s live was kinda hard and as his best friend, he will listen and support him in many ways. It’s so sad for Kyuhyun too, to separate with his best friend and couldn’t see each other anymore. Well, if he want to meet Jaejoong he have to make a schedule for him because he lived in the school dorm. But thanks to the modern technology, he at least have Jaejoong’s phone number so he could call him anytime.

“So... are you really gonna quit school?” asked Kyuhyun. He want to make sure about the decision his best friend had made.

“Hm,” answered Jaejoong sure nodding his head. He strengthen his heart to answer it without doubt anymore. “If not because of my auntie, I wouldn’t be able to go to school up ‘til now,” said Jaejoong next with sweet smile plastered in his face.  “That’s way I should pay her hospital charges in return.”

Hearing his best friend’s answer Kyuhyun didn’t know how to react anymore except he accepts his friend’s decision. He will support him from the back. “Take it easy Dona Dona. For me, it was life a story from another dimension,” said Kyuhyun with teasing tone. He kinda felt sorry for his best friend’s live but also he couldn’t do anything for him.

“What the heck is that?!” protested Jaejoong. He startled from the words that came out from his friend’s mouth suddenly. He never thought that his friend will teasing him in this broad day light.

It surely is consuming a lot of time of us to chit-chatting and sometimes teasing each other like that until they couldn’t feel that they already on the school. As Jaejoong and Kyuhyun stepped on the school ground a luxurious car stopped and the entrance gate. Although it already was a usual thing for us – student in this school – but still this is like a rare occasion for us.

Some or maybe all of student who by any chance passing by the entrance gate suddenly without command from anyone started to moving aside making a line on the entrance. They stopped what they do for a moment, so do with Jaejoong and Kyuhyun. They followed what other student do, lining up making a way so someone could walking through.

A handsome blonde man with his two body guards who wore a neat-black-and-white-suit with a glasses on, coming out from those luxurious black car. A student like us, but looked so different from us. Everything around him is sparkling, seems like totally different atmosphere is flowing only around him.

He is taking off his white jacket helped by his two body guards. He walked passing us with a lot of student watching him. It’s like watching a model walked on the red carpet. Jaejoong couldn’t do anything else but staring at his glowing auras. His name is Jung Yunho Ecuratol. A royal prince who is also the next king of a country named Ecuratan.

Ecuratan is a small country floating on mediterranean sea. It’s a beautiful country that’s surrounded by deep blue sea and their growing vines produce the best wine. A long time ago Korea protected it from the neighboring country’s attack and as a result, friendship between both countries deepened. And a Royal families have had the tradition of putting Korean named in their middle names for generations. His middle name is Yunho because he has Korean features. And now he has come to study in Korea.

He walked passing by students who deliberately waiting for him to passed and even Jaejoong, he drift by without giving any glance to us. Looking at his back which slowly fading away as a distance growing separate us, just like watching a angel-like-creature who was coming to earth. Jaejoong even can still sniff his foreign scent, it’s a fresh yet not making his nose sick from sniffing it.

“I heard he’s gonna get married this year. Even though we’re in the same dimension but that guy surely is a prince after all...,” admired Kyuhyun as he watching the Prince passing them, leaving both of them behind him who still amazed by his glowing charisma. Even for Jaejoong, he couldn’t take my eyes off of him right now.

As he already fading away from their sight, the student who are lined up in the entrance gate started to continue what they had left before. They continue their work with their friends. The entrance gate now changed to silent, quite from the commotion.

Whilst Jaejoong continue to go to his classroom with Kyuhyun, meanwhile the Prince we talked about is having his time alone on the corridor with his two bodyguards.

“Yunho-sshi,” reminded one of his bodyguard.

“Don’t follow me,” commanded the Prince.

“We have no reason to do that,” demanded the bodyguard. They also didn’t want to lose argue with their Prince.

“Do you guys know what kind of person my fiance is?” asked the Prince suddenly, bringing the topic about his marital with his bodyguards.

“No. No one knows yet,” answered the bodyguard. All of the maid in Prince’s household don’t know yet about what kind of person the Prince’s fiance is. It’s all just a murmur between maids and bodyguard in the household but no one would dare expected who will be the one.

“...Ck. typical of that grandfather of mine,” said the Prince. He forced to smile. A smile that actually he didn’t want to do it but somehow knowing the habit of his grandfather it give him a reason to plastering a smile in his handsome face.

“Don’t you think our country is not consistent? While I was busily praising love, the royal family decided on who’ll be my wife. What’s the meaning of such marriage?” The handsome face of the Prince begin to turn into a depressed one. Thinking about his country’s policy that made him marry a person who he never meet before and engage in marital status.

Hearing the outpouring of the Prince’s heart, the two bodyguard concerned about him. “Yunho-sshi... .”

“I’m sure tomorrow would be horrible but... let me be alone now. Just for 10 minutes. That’s enough for me,” assured him to his bodyguards.

He stepped his feet on the stairs which will lead him t the rooftop. He left his bodyguards behind. The wind blowing nicely, adding with the bright-sunny-weather it’s just felt so perfect to going outside like this. From the rooftop he could see another building right in front of his eyes and some birds which passing by.

It’s almost ten minutes but he didn’t want to go from this reassuring rooftop’s atmosphere. The quite of the rooftop suddenly changed as the Prince felt someone had been entering the rooftop. It’s become his habit to put his guard on whenever somebody behind him so he turned his head abruptly as he felt another person standing behind him.

There, Jaejoong and the Prince met for the first time. Well it’s not the first time for them to meet but for approaching each other so close like this, this is their first time.

Jaejoong who brought a bread in his hand got his heart shocked from meeting a Royal Prince who he admired, ah not only me but the whole student, in this deserted place like a rooftop. Jaejoong dropped his bread as soon as his eyes met with the Prince’s.

He know he shouldn’t got shocked like that, this is an inappropriate attitude from him for suddenly jumping like he saw a thief. He picked his dropped bread up again with a wavy and mixed feeling. He never d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter