Chapter 1 - The Starter

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

holaaaa~~~ meet me again with another story xexexe 

this is the opening story I made recently although it's a short one o*,*/

well as I said earlier that this story was adapted from manga I love so much-Royal Fiance

but for you who had read this manga I want to say sorry *bow if this story didn't meet your expectation indeed I did try hard to write this ^,^v

so don't forget to comment nee, I'll do my best for the next time 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 19, 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Listen carefully. Starting today, you are my fiance bought with money. Defending one’s honour before the Royal Prince and Princess’s wedding is our country’s regulation. Committing stupid infidelity before an Imperial Consort’s bridal entry into court couldn’t be forgiven,” said a handsome young man with a cold tone of his. He wore like a uniform, a really fine one, a blonde hair ‘til his shoulder making his face turned more charming, showing his glowing yet masculine. This man is a prince from a dreamlike country.

“Come now,” invite the Prince still using his cold tone.

“Ah... ,” said the other party but it couldn’t continued.

This sudden statement came out from the Prince making the other party felt so shocked. He don’t know how should he react. The other party’s heart felt it gonna stopped for a moment from the shocking moment. He want to speaks to against the Prince’s statement but all the words that usually so easily come out from his mouth stuck at his throat.

“Fiance...? But I come to work as a housekeeper... I wonder why... ,” asked the latter to himself. He didn’t know what’s going on in here since he really applied to come here as a housekeeper before but somehow it’s turn this way. All of questions about what is it mean or how could this happen going circle on this fella. His brain can’t produce any answer which related to this unexpected incident.

It’s all began two days ago.

This little guy who loves his ordinary life – really really ordinary life – named Kim Jaejoong. He really loves his life although his live has nothing to be proud of since he’s so poor. One day his lovely auntie got to hospital because of her illness was relapse, so he visited almost everyday to the hospital, accompanying his beloved auntie.

Kim Jaejoong a happy student although his live was kinda miserable to be seen, lived with his old auntie who was a cleaning lady at his school dorm. She also paid for all of Jaejoong’s tuition fees since his parents suddenly runaway one night because of debts and left me behind. He’s so sad knowing this fact about his parents but he didn’t take it long. Live must go on right? That’s his motto. He always been a cheerful guy.

He was visiting his sick auntie on the hospital. It’s began his daily routine since she got ill and transferred to this expensive hospital to get a surgery however he was still confused how could he pay this expensive hospital fees whilst he didn’t have any money to paid it off.

With his school uniform on, he opened the room’s door where his auntie stayed. The room was a single room, with a bed on the center of the right side from the door flanked by a tiny cupboard on its left and a IV’s stand on its right. He brought a new flower to exchange it with the old one which already withered showed that his auntie had been long enough to stay here.

 “They say the operation will be informed next week, auntie,” said Jaejoong after he finished changing the flower. He pulled a brown-wooden-chair right beside to his auntie’s bed. She laid on her bed with support from the bed itself.

“Are you paying all the surgery charges, Jae? How will you get so much money... ,” asked his auntie worried. She knew that she wasn’t that rich to be able pay all the charges.

“I’ve found a nice part-time job and got an advance payment. So don’t think too much about it, okay?” said Jaejoong calming his auntie. He put his sweet smile to his beloved auntie so she won’t worried about him anymore. Her white hair clearly could be seen shows how much old she is now. He knew he had to do something to repay his auntie’s kindness towards him who had been taking care of him.

“But ... .” His autie want to debate with him but she dissuade knowing that it will turned her lovely niece down.

“Perhaps it’s some kind of shaby job?” asked her disbelieve. She really is worried about him so much.

Jaejoong, hearing the question that came out from his beloved auntie made his body stoned. Can’t believe that she would asking something like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter