Chapter 9

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 21, 2014

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yunho running through all floors in the Palace, looking for Jaejoong’s whereabouts. The first place he landed is their shared bedroom since Jaejoong said he’s not feeling well so Yunho had assumed that Jaejoong would take a rest there.

Slowly he takes a steps by steps towards the figure who hugging his knee and resting his head onto it at the wide open balcony. The sun shines brightly with a wind blowing rather strong today, making his black raven hair and the silk curtain dancing anonymously.

He bent his body down, meeting a small figure before him and hugs the latter. He rested his chin on the latter’s shoulder. “Hey~,” greeted Yunho with his usual lovely voice, whispering to Jaejoong’s ear.

“Hey~,” the small figure Yunho hugs answered with also his voice barely audible plus with the strong wind’s effect as if no one could hear it but Yunho on the side. He also not forgetting about giving his beloved a beautiful sweet smile after.

“Are you okay? Isn’t it too windy outside?” asked Yunho concerned about the younger’s health. He does really concerned all about Jaejoong, moreover since Jaejoong said he’s not feeling well earlier and suddenly he found his beloved sitting outside on the windy balcony by himself instead of resting on his bed. It’s doubling his worried over the latter.

“I’m okay. I just – not feeling well. That’s all,” Jaejoong answered as he stared at Yunho’s perfect face which made him fallen into Yunho’s charm in the first place.

“Isn’t it comforting? Listening how the wind blew all leafs and they made a syncronized melody from their movement. It’s as if the wind also tried to blew your pain right away. I like this. How about you, Yunho-ah?” Jaejoong’s eyes once again stared into nowhere outside like there are more fascinating things out there which captivated his beautiful doe eyes instead of his husband’s presence.

Yunho’s startled from Jaejoong’s little confession. He really really felt so wrong towards the latter yet he still want to take it as nothing happen. Yunho didn’t want to bringing up about the kiss incident earlier in front of Jaejoong, making him sad because of it.

“Well how could I say this? It’s comforting as you said.” Yunho pulled his chin back and looking at the sky. “Moreover it’s where I could enjoy it with my beloved. Your presence is the one that made everything feels enjoyable, love.” He tried flattering the younger but only got a faint smile from his pouty plum lips.

“But still, if you’re not feeling well shouldn’t you rest inside? Or you’ll catch a cold for sure. Huh?” Yunho voices and got the younger’s gaze from the bottom.

“Come on. You should go inside. It too windy here,” Yunho suggested. He got no responses from the other.

Seeing how he got no responses from the other, Yunho turned around and kneeling beside Jaejoong’s chair, rubbing the other’s hand tenderly. “Look. Your hand is getting cold.” Yunho stated after checking, he now feels really worried about Jaejoong.

With not much delay, not even waiting for Jaejoong’s responses anymore, Yunho pulled his body up, towering Jaejoong and carrying the petite body on his muscle arms. Jaejoong just rested his face on the older’s broad chest as if he leans his life onto this man’s hand.

Yunho slowly put Jaejoong down on the fluffy king sized mattress. He also covering Jaejoong with blanket. When he want to leave Jaejoong he felt something had stopped his steps by grabbing his wrist.

“I just wanna close the window. Wait here a second and I’ll be back.” He smiled. After got he latter’s permission he let Jaejoong’s hand slipped.

Whilst Yunho close the window, Jaejoong’s eyes following at Yunho’s direction, not leaving any seconds. His heart felt ached whenever he thinks about Yunho. For Jaejoong, although Yunho always beside him, calling him love whenever he want and showering him with love as much as Jaejoong wants it, yet still deep inside Jaejoong’s heart Yunho still far away, far away from his grasp, far away to be reached by his common hand. He is so close yet so far away.

All the things he witnessed today felt like his heart had been pierced by thousands invisible needle. The kiss thing Yunho had done with Hwang bo earlier adds-up into Jaejoong’s insecurities. He trust in everything Yunho told him yet he feels like a fool for that.

Yes. Perhaps this is his fault in the first place. Coming from nowhere of country and being a wife of a Crown Prince out of the blue and now he maybe also had cut someone’s red thread. All the reason keep filling up on Jaejoong’s head, cornering himself in the mistake.

His emotion keep building up inside and unconsciously making tears flowing from Jaejoong’s doe eyes. He rubbed it immediately as Yunho noticed when he’s back from the closing window.

“What happened?” Yunho asked. He worried about what things made Jaejoong’s now precious tears flowed.

Jaejoong went silent. He turned his head to the other side not wanting to meet Yunho in the eyes. He knew when he decide to meet Yunho’s eyes he won’t be able tohold his feeling well. He will broke into pieces. He even couldn’t deny the fact that all the feeling he harbors for the older broke into pieces the moment he saw that unfortunate scene.

Yunho climbed up to the bed after knowing that something is wrong with the younger. He hugs the small figure’s back into his embrace, without much words to say, waiting for Jaejoong himself to calm.

“I’m sorry,” Yunho said, almost whispers. He finally broke the silent atmosphere between the with his apologize. Jaejoong still refuses to look at Yunho’s, hiding his his face perfectly from Yunho’s gaze.

Jaejoong stayed silent. No respones, no reactions whatever Yunho’d said. A warm water that he held up until now been flowing out continuosly, watering his beautiful eyes. The word ‘sorry’ Yunho had just said making his heart throbs. He can’t help for remembering how clearly he saw the two of them kissing on the stable all over again.

“I really am sorry, love,” Yunho apologized sincerely. He too almost tearing up as he watched his beloved’s behavior.

Jaejoong braves his heart, now he face the man behind him who still hugging him all this time. “No. It’s not your fault, Yunho-ah. Rather it’s my fault in the first place for coming on the wrong time and – wrong place. I’m so sorry.” Jaejoong rubbed Yunho’s cheek tenderly, his eyes glistening from the tears and loveable. “If I don’t show up on the balcony and if I don’t run into grandfather at that time, perhaps –“

“Hey hey. What are you talking about? You know what? I really am grateful that grandpa met you and choose you. If not I would really sad. Really really sad for not having you here by my side,” Yunho cutted Jaejoong’s words in the middle, replacing with reassuring words of Yunho’s.

“That won’t be happens again in the future. That’s just a mistake. I promise you, with my life,” convinced Yunho as he kiss his beloved’s forehead.

Jaejoong closed his eyes, feeling the love from Yunho’s tender kiss. He tried to forget about that painful scene, throwing it out from his head and enjoy the feel of Yunho beside him. minutes later he drifted to another land of his dream.

~~~

Yunho woke from the sound of knocked door. He rubs his eyes slowly and brushing his messy hair with his finger and leaving the sleeping beauty behind. He open the door revealing a man with his usual neat and fine suit and stylezed hair. It’s Hangeng, his secretary.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, he just opened the door halfway.

The man bowed. “I just want to reminds you about tonight’s dinner with the consulate ambassador.” The neat man answered confidently.

“I understand,” Yunho said back. “Is it okay for me if I go alone? I don’t think Jaejoong could make it tonight, he’s not feeling well and still sleeping.”

“Is the Princess alright?” Hangeng asked his Prince, a little worried about about the Princess’s condition. “Should I call the royal medical team?” Hangeng adviced.

Yunho took a glace over the sleeping beauty behind him and smiled. “No need. Just let him sleep for a while now,” he assured the secretary.

“If that what you want, my Prince. Then I’ll leave first.” Hangeng bowed and left the Prince back to his work.

Yunho walked back to the bed where the beauty laying comfortably. He found that the beauty he left a while ago had been awake, his body covered with a thick blanket. “Good evening, love,” greeted Yunho as he planted a kiss on the beauty’s forehead.

The beauty smiles, yet he gave the Prince a pout. He felt so embarassed by the older’s behavior for treating him like a child.

“Why?” Yunho frowned after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter