Chapter 8

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 11, 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It’s only 11 in the morning yet the sun gave no excuse today for shining so brightly, enough to dazzle our eyes.

 

Jaejoong following Yunho’s steps to their shared bedroom. Preparing all his needs to go out for horse riding with Hwang bo. Although Jaejoong feels heavy to let Yunho go alone with her, just the two of them, and though he knew that they are a distant relative somehow he feels wrong. Actually Jaejoong still remember what happened on yesterday’s scene.

 

Yunho came out from the bathroom while brushing off his wet hair with a small towel. He wear nothing but a wrapped towel on his waist, covering half of his body’s secret part. “What?” he asked suddenly as he witness his queen staring at him without blinking his eyes.

 

“What?” Jaejoong taken aback. He surprised with Yunho’s sudden question.

 

“You stared at me like an eagle you know that? Your eyes looks like it expend a laser beam, I’m sure my body would forming into hole if you stared at me like that.” Yunho throw his hair-towel on whatever, he then approaching his lovely queen in front of him and gives Jaejoong a gentle-sweet hug.

 

“Yah~ You are still wet,” Jaejoong protest from Yunho’s action. He tried to push the older man only to get a tighter hug from him.

 

“What’s the matter? You seem so worried lately.” Yunho pulled out the hug and now gazing at his beloved, eye toeye.

 

Jaejoong hug his head down. He didn’t have the courage to uttering a words about what worried him.

 

“Hey. What’s wrong? You can tell me whatever on your mind. And I assure you I won’t bite you.” Yunho tried to coaxing Jaejoong with a little joke. He knew for some reason Jaejoong looked uneasy toward him or he could say everything this past 2 days. Or maybe it’s because of those scene with Hwang bo? No. Jaejoong never have a grudge against the other. That’s Yunho’s thought.

 

“I just… could you not going with Hwang bo?” Jaejoong’s eyes now fixed on Yunho’s. “I know I sound so selfish but---,” he couldn’t finish his sentence.

 

“Why?” pushed Yunho.

 

“No. It’s just …” Jaejoong stopped again. His head trying to search a reasonable excuse for this one but none. He couldn’t find a thing. “No. It’s okay. Just enjoy your time,” Jaejoong smiled bitterly. The smile on his face very contrasting different from the feel inside his aching heart.

 

“Now get your clothes on or your companion will get angry for too long waiting for your presence.” Jaejoong walked away from Yunho’s grasp, handing his hore riding attire to the older then he stop his whatever he did when he feels something towering him from behing.

 

“Why don’t you come with us? I’m sure you never going horse riding before right?” Yunho made another option after seeing his beloved pained face. He already make a vow that he never make the younger one feels sad anymore. He want to make his beloved to be happy together with him.

 

“I’m okay. Hwang bo will disappointed if I come with you two out of the blue. She just want to be with you since you two had been a long time no see each other.” Jaejoong tried to convinced Yunho one more time. He holds his emotion really well since he is nobody in this kind of environment but because of his marital status with this crown prince of this country.

 

“If that so then should I not going?” Yunho made another attempt to persuade the younger only to get a face to face complain from him.

 

“No you can’t!” Jaejoong exclaimed. “What will she think if you don’t come with her? Even she already preparing everything.” Jaejoong voice sounded so gentle despite how hard he is to bear the time knowing Yunho would alone with her.

 

“Then let her be. Also, I’m not in the mood to take a horse riding,” Yunho pout like a child when they didn’t get what they want. “But it’s a different thing if you come with me.”

 

Jaejoong chuckles from Yunho’s new behavior. He never seen this attitude of Yunho before, acting like a spoiled child. Where the cool and gallant Prince he knew gone? “Well I think she will get mad this time,” Jaejoong decide in the end.

 

~~~

 

It took longer time because the ‘adding’ companion thing. Yunho and Jaejoong now ready with their horse riding attire to go with. They walk hand in hand to the living room where somebody already fuming if it visible there will be a steam coming out from her head.

 

“Sorry for the wait, Hwang bo ya,” greeted Yunho as he slowly approaching the lady whose already waiting too long for his presence.

 

“No need for excuse Yunho-ya. It’s not that long. I enjoyed my time here with served tea,” she lied with her best excuse. She now eyeing Jaejoong who already change his clothes to the same as her and Yunho.

 

“Oh and Jaejoong will come with us. Do you mind? It’s his first time taking a horse riding” asked Yunho while giving his best smile to the younger man. Jaejoong replied with a smile too.

 

Hwang bo really felt his rage is being tested by them. She want to throw whatever in front of her even the worst she really want to get rid of Jaejoong immediately so she could be with Yunho. “It’s okay. It will be more fun the more people in. And it’s his majesty’s first timing to take a horse riding too,” she said while suppressing her temper giving them a forceful smile.

 

~~~

 

Although the sun shines so brightly for Jaejoong it’s still exciting to have a horse riding moreover he is not alone, he’s with his hubby and another companion of his, Hwang bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter