Chapter 10

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

update is coming~~

sorry for taking so long to update

though it's only a short update I hope you all enjoy it ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 07, 2014

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Morning come through with the sun beam as its companion. Birds chirping lightly outside the Royal’s chamber trying to waking up the sleeping figure inside. Jaejoong slowly open his eyes, blinking a few times adjusting his surrounding. His hand traces along his already-dry- towel on his forehead. Still doesn’t get what’s going on he swiftly move his body but he stopped as he saw a handsome man sleeping soundlessly beside him.

He hold the towel to his chest as he stares at the sleeping figure beside him. Jaejoong couldn’t control his urge to touch the other. He brought his slender index finger to trace along the other’s bare face, how thick his eyebrows, how perfect his pointed nose, how small love-shaped lips he has. Jaejoong couldn’t help to smile complacently.

“Are you done with your little play?” Yunho suddenly spoke, his eyes still closed. Jaejoong almost jump from Yunho’s sudden voice. He pull his finger back, hide it to his chest.

“Y-You awake?” Jaejoong stuttered. Yunho begin to open his eyes slowly, can’t wait any longer to see his beloved’s face in the morning only welcomed by a pout from him.

The handsome man circling his strong hand on the younger’s waist. Hugging him, closing their gap yet again he got a surprised reaction from the younger. “Let’s stay like this for a while,” he whispered to the younger. He holds Jaejoong like a delicate glass which easily broke if he held it with so much power.

Jaejoong stay quite for a moment in the man’s embrace. He could feel the latter’s musk scent coming from his body. He snuggles his head into Yunho’s broad chest, he also could hear the other’s heartbeat rhythm like dugum dugum. Listening its beautiful rhythm of Yunho’s heartbeat making Jaejoong feels calm and secure. He tilted his head, staring once again onto the man holding him.

“Don’t stare me too much or you’ll fall for me once again,” Yunho teased. His eyes still closed. He really are good at maintaining his emotion. Jaejoong would never pass his level on this.

“W-what?” Jaejoong flustered over Yunho’s tease. He freed himself from Yunho’s protective body only get a pull towards the older, again.

Yunho trace Jaejoong’s forehead, checking on Jaejoong’s temperature. He really were death worried about Jaejoong’s condition since last night. He even couldn’t sleep last night due to Jaejoong’s health until early morning he finally could sleep after he checked on Jaejoong. He really lacks of sleep. He really need one. “Thank God, your fever already gone now,” said Yunho relieved.

“Yunho-ah, are you perhaps stayed all night?” asked Jaejoong.

“It’s okay. Just let me sleep like this for a while and I’ll accompany you next,” Yunho tried convincing Jaejoong. He knew his beloved felt really sorry towards him and he would blame himself for the trouble.

~~~

“What did you get?” A woman voiced through his cellphone. She slightly moves his body as she watching her perfect slim body through the dressing mirror. She praises her figure, a perfect figure who made a lot of girls envy and a lot of men queuing yet not for the one she desired.

“Well the princess looked so sick last night after he ate prawn-like-steak. I don’t know if that’s the case or not or maybe he already feeling unwell when he came. I can’t take a guess for that though,” explained someone on the line.

“At least I could figure out what I should do next. Thank you for your help, Seunghyeun oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter