Chapter 13

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

anyyeong~~ firstly nice to meet you again all I'm so sorry for not being able to update regularly but I'm trying my best here hope you can understand me *,*

thank you for all my new subscriber for picking this story hehehe .. I'm really thank you

I know this is such a short chapter but I hope you could still enjoy it ^^

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 8th, 2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Today was just like the other day since Jaejoong stayed at his auntie’s house. He put some things into his cream colored backpack with a smile plastered on his plum-sweet lips. He hummed cheerfully like a bird singing in the late morning. This is a chance for him, at least that’s what he want to believe. It’s a yes or never. Yesterday his best friend, Kyuhyun, invited him to tag along with him, remembering the old memories when they still school buddies. Those beautiful memories, a happy one, indeed he would ever forget for the rest of his life, although he admit it that it wasn’t a really pleasant one since he never got to out.

Jaejoong’s school days filled with just study and part-time working to established his needs and fees for his school also his auntie’s. Sometimes he would envy of his school friends who can still carefree going out, shopping, watching movies or even just hang out in some place and chit-chatting. Indeed he had no time for that. His mind and body already packed with a lot of things he should be done for.

He brought his backpack and walked towards the mirror, checking his appearance once again for the last time before he shut his room’s door with a big smile. He really anticipated this time, a date with his a-long-time-no-see friend.

“Morning, auntie …,” greeted him as he approached her in the kitchen after placing his backpack on the wooden chair.

“You looks so neat. Do you want to go somewhere?” his aunt asked while holding a ladle. Her eyes scanning from head to toe about Jaejoong’s appearance in this early morning.

“Yeah,” he answered. Smiling to the old lady in front of him. “You know Kyuhyun? My school buddy? He asked me out to the neighborhood. He doubt me that I will forget the surrounding I used to went in the past. Honestly I forget it. It absolutely embarrassing if he know ehehe… .”

“You rascals! How could you forget about the neighbor for just being left only months?” she scolded then smile afterwards after watching her nephew’s big smile. She never can win over his angelic smile, a pure smile without slightest tainted meaning behind it.

The old lady continued her work on the breakfast when a knocking sound heard.

“Ah! It must be Kyuhyun!” Jaejoong shouted as he turn his body and grabs his backpack to the front door. “I’ll leaving first auntie. Bye bye.”

“Be careful Jaejoong~ah.”

“Neeee--.”

Jaejoong and Kyuhyun walks side by side, chatting about unimportant things just like their school days back then. They visited some memorable place as they strolled around on the streets. They sometimes stopped by their regular market just to say what’s new there.

“Say, Jae,” Kyuhyun snapped Jaejoong as they eat ice cream on the Myungdong street just to make the latter turned his attention towards him. “Aren’t you missing this moment? I mean, a carefree time when nobody would disturb us,” he continued.

Jaejoong his half-melted ice cream purposely as his mind drown into his best friend question. For Jaejoong, honestly, if anyone asked him those question maybe he would say “YES” without second thought. The carefree live where you could do whatever you want, buy everything you desire though he hardly had enough money to do so, he would gladly give them a ‘yes’ as his answer. He even sometimes missed this kind of atmosphere where he could go wherever he wants with no guard attach to him twenty for hours for seven weeks and even he couldn’t go out of the palace since the Prince, his husband, told him not because of his own safety.

He thanked for so many gif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter