Chapter 12

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello everyone~ it's been a long time since my last update

it's been hectic lately, I'm so busy with my essay and this--

hehehe this is what I've done on my tickling time and hopefully you can enjoy it

thanks for your patient all this time :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 5, 2015

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A beautiful young man dressed in his dark blue jean with a grey shirt on top covered by a high quality jacket walks in confusion in the airport searching for something. His head busy looking at left and right side of his while his hand sticking to a big luggage. Almost spending his time in confusion this young man finally got what he searched for, a large tag with a yellow lamp written “Immigration”. He then walked to those sign.

He stood there in queue in the visitor line to get his turn. Whilst he queue he prepares all of his traveling documents ready like passport, arrival card and such. After he got his turn verified his photo ID and answering all the officer asks according their procedure he continues his steps to the exit to get a taxi.

“Finally, Korea…” he muttered. A small smile plastered across his lips when suddenly a vibrating phone stopping his act.

“Hello…,” he greeted. “Yeah I’ve just arrive. Umm. I’ll take care of myself. I’ll be in touch. Bye Yunho-ya~,” he ends his call. All of his worries feels kinda subside upon stepping his feet into his hometown. He can’t wait to meet his aunt he really miss her so much.

The scenery he hadn’t seen for this past months feels so nostalgic for him. He remembered that he always crossing this street with his friends while talking about rubbish sometime talking about his life to his best friend Kyuhyun. And now, he even scared to just walking alone in the street, scared he might get lost. That’s so pathetic of him yet somehow he want to try it while he staying here.

“We’re arrive, sir,” a taxi driver announced.

“Thank you ahjusshi. Here’s the payment, take the rest,” Jaejoong said and got a thank you for the driver. He got helped from the driver bringing is luggage to the front of old gate. They then bowed to each other showing their gratitude and respect.

Jaejoong opened up the gate with a creak sound from its old age. “Aunty…! I’m home!” he screamed, loud enough to people inside the house could hear. But then no answer. He wondered what is happening. Did he just came in the wrong house? Yet when he looking at his surrounding he was so sure that he wasn’t wrong about this house a little bit that this house was the one he used to lived with his aunty.

“Who are you?” a weak voice shocked Jaejoong. He turn his heels to see whose voice is that.

“Auunnttt….!!” He jumped into the owner of the weak voice and hug his aunt lovingly. “I’m home..,” he announced once again with a big grin on his face.

“Jaejoong~ah …. Is it really you? OMG! I miss you so much son. How have you been?” the lady in her late 70s rubbing Jaejoong’s back roughly showing how she missed Jaejoong so much.

“I’m good,” Jaejoong answered. “I miss you too aunt.”

They come inside the house. A house with a remnant of a lot of memories Jaejoong had while staying in this house. How warm is it that he never feel it in the Palace. Palace is good yet for Jaejoong those place is not enough or more it’s not suitable for Jaejoong to live in. There are so much ego, so much intention living inside the palace. He doesn’t like that. He loves the atmosphere here where he could feel warmth, pleasant, and loved, though in the palace he received a lot of love from Yunho yet somehow for Jaejoong it didn’t give him a serenity. There’s always a motive behind all those kind act that’s what he learned from living in the palace.

“Jaejoong~ah what do you want to eat?” the lady asked to Jaejoong who is busy unloading his stuff.

“Anything’s fine, aunt,” he answered with smile.

Jaejoong brought up his stuff from his luggage. One by one, piece by piece arranged neatly, lastly he put his photo together with Yunho in the night stand beside him. He looked at his photo proudly, rubbing at Yunho’s face with a longing feeling. He already miss Yunho though it’s not even a day he left.

Jaejoong unconsciously grabs his phone, his fingers starts to busy typing a message to a certain someone. He text and text over and over until his aunt calling out his name announcing that the food already served on the table. He send the last message asking permission to leave for a while and not long after he got a replay he moved his body to the dining room welcomed by his lovely aunt and a pack of dine he loves.

This food really tasty and not that fancy as the Palace usually served. The food taste is enough for Jaejoong to fill his stomach and this is so tasty for him. A well handmade food coming from his beloved aunty which he hadn’t eat this past months. It almost made Jaejoong cry in joy, eating little by little and taste it like there is no tomorrow.

“Slow down, Jae. You might get a choke if you eat like that,” she chuckled at her nephew’s behavior.

The dinner end after some minutes. Jaejoong help his aunty to clean the tables, making his aunty her usual tea. They sit on the living room, chit-chatting about anything, sometimes they mentioning about their past age like how could she meet her husband and such whilst Jaejoong could only smile in interest when he listening to the lady’s old story. They seemed so much in love and lovey-dovey in their age. Somewhere in his heart Jaejoong could feel that right now, he prayed to God he could lives as same as his aunty lives. Lovingly enjoy her time with her beloved husband until death do them apart.

Jaejoog sipped his tea when he suddenly felt his throat cutted. He choked at his aunty’s question. “Wh-what?” he questioned back with a surprised look on his face.

“Where do you live now, Jae?” she asked with a concerned look in her already wrinkled face.

“I-I…,” Jaejoong couldn’t answered it right away. His brain tried to figure out what the best answer he should give her.

“Last time you called me you said that you live far away now. Where’s it exactly?” She demanded an answer.

I let out an unreasonable cough to distract her question but her eyes told otherwise. She really demand an answer, a whole answer about me who’s gone not only a day or a week it’s months already. “Aunt…,” Jaejoong called with a low soft voice. “Could we talk about this matter next time?” he dodge the demand with plea.

“No Jae. You have to tell me. I really are worried about you and I know nothing. I’m your aunt though I’m not your mother yet you are my precious nephew I ever had. So just tell me.” With a pleading eyes she grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and rubs it lovingly. It’s like she told him that it’s okay to tell her everything and she won’t get mad about that.

“Jae---,” she called again, snapping Jaejoong from his deep thought.

“Aunt…,” Jae plead with all his might. He didn’t want to talked about those matter right now. Yet the lady won’t also giving up about her question. Jaejoong finally gave up, he sigh in defeat.

The lady positioned herself in a comfortable but not let Jaejoong’s hand away from her to listen all Jaejoong’s stories he never told her from the first time. Jaejoong told from the beginning from when he met an old man on the way home and offering him a job and end up marrying a gorgeous faraway Prince.

“You already married?” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter