Chapter 6 - Insecure

Royal Fiance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

anyeong yorrobunn~~

sorry for the really late update ... I hope you guys will be patient enough to read it hehe

anyway I'm so thankful to you who subscribe this story and even vote it ... kamsahamida~~ *bow

well then this is the update hope you guys enjoy it though it just a short one  ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 25, 2014

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good morning, Jaejoong-sshi,” greeted Hangeng as he pour a cup of tea. The steamed could be seen from the fragment of the sun light.

“M-morning, Hangeng-sshi,” greeted Jaejoong back. He brushed his eyes to make a clear view of his surrounding when he realized something missing from his side.

“Yunho-sshi had been out to greet the Previous King,” Hangeng informed Jaejoong. Even though Jaejoong haven’t said a single word to Hangeng, he already know about what Jaejoong want to say just from his behavior.

“Ah~ yes,” Jaejoong feels embarrassed from Hangeng’s answer. His cheeks turned red immediately.

“You should get up now, Jaejoong-sshi. The other family had gave their greet to the Previous King,” Hanggeng suggested then he leave Jaejoong alone.

Jaejoong sit on the edge of the bed. He let the warmth of the sun light touch his epidermis. “What a day? The Previous King? It won’t be easy for me to face him, right?” thought Jaejoong with a little sigh came out from his pouty little red lips. He then get prepare for the greeting. It will be troublesome if he late for more seconds.

Jaejoong spent for almost half an hour to prepare, he now looked so stunning wearing his royal attire his maid had chosen. He felt so nervous he want to be see the Previous King. What kind of person he is? What is he looked like? Is Jaejoong like what the Previous King’s expectation or not? Many kind of question gathering on circle inside Jaejoong’s head.

He ensure one more time on the mirror how he looks like. He doesn’t want to make a bad impression on the first meeting.

Jaejoong take a deep breath, trying to control his nervousness. Then he ready to make a move to greet the Previous King.

His heart thumping uncontrollably as soon as he come closer and closer to the main room where everyone from Yunho’s family gathering. He squeezed his palm wishing that it would somehow reducing his nervous.

There. Right in front of Jaejoong is a new world he supposed to face. Many people had gathered into one place. An older man sitting on the center. He sipped his morning tea sometimes yet he can’t see a clear image of the old man over there. After powering up all his courage, he take a move forwards, entering the main room where all the family had been in.

Jaejoong bowed to everyone giving them his respect. He then glancing one by one of the Royal family. He saw Yunho’s uncle, Kangta, sitting beside Yunho’s brother. “Good morning. Sorry for being late,” Jaejoong greeted and apologizing for his rudeness.

“No need for sorry,” said a heavy-husky voice. Jaejoong glance immediately as he felt familiar with this voice. What a shock for him when there is an old man sitting comfortably in front of him is none other than the grandfather he used to help back then in Korea. His mouth wide open in surprised yet the oldman just make a wide-warm smile.

“Grandpa!” Jaejoong blurred out suddenly making all family put their eyes on him. Feeling that he had been rude to the Previous King, unbeknown to Jaejoong, he then fell silent.

“No need to be so polite. Let those old folks do what they used to do. Come here,” the old-wise man swaying his palm, directing Jaejoong to come closer to him. With so much worries about what to do and such, he slowly put his weight onto his two skinny legs and come closer to the Previous King.

The latter smile brightly. There are a small sign which shown his wrinkle all over his face covering his tender yet gentle aura.

“Hello. Good morning--,” Jaejoong couldn’t afford to say the next words as to call this oldman in front of him.

“Just call me like you did, Jae,” assured him with his bright smile convincing Jaejoong.

“—Grandpa,” Jaejoong continued. He bowed to show his respect to him.

“Sit,” the Previous King pointing the empty seat beside Jaejoong’s husband, Yunho.

As all of the member of the Royal family already took their own place, the Previous King clears his throat, that’s seemingly like a sign to get an attention from the remaining members.

“Today, we welcome our new family member of this Royal Family. I hope you all can assist him in the good way. And you Jaejoong, don’t hesitate to ask help from the other. They would love to help you,” the oldman made a short speech to welcome a new member in his family.

Those, they gone into laughter within the oldman’s joke which maybe for the new-ages era doesn’t seem so laughable. But here they are, just laugh happily beside him. And the greeting to the Previous King end in a very well condition. Now the old-man back to his own grandeur room, leaving the other member behind.

One by one family members got up from their sit, without sound, as if the sound from the laughter earlier were evaporates through the big-glasses-window

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter