I'll Be There

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung walked around the living room and looked at the time strucking 8pm. He just called and told Doojoon and them what happened, but he couldn't get a hold of halmoni who isn't home yet.

"Yah, where's halmoni?" He questioned, looking up at Hyuna's bedroom door. She'd been up there for over 4 hours now, and Junhyung didn't know what to do.

He remembered the blood on her shoulders and went to grab the first-aid kit. He walked up to her bedroom and took a deep breath before knocking two times.

 

"Kim Hyuna-ah... it's just me..." he told her. He looked down and in his lips, hoping that she would let him go in.

 

Hyuna opened her puffy eyes and bit her thumb gently, Junhyung's hoodie still wrapped around her. She had just woken up from a nap and she was surprised that she had slept after what happened.

It was probably the scent coming from Junhyung's hoodie. His scent that made her feel secure and protected as if he was with her even though he wasn't. She looked around and twitched when she heard another knock on the door.

 

"Kim Hyuna-ah... it's me, Yong Junhyung... can I come in?" He asked from behind the door. Hyuna huffed with her eyes barely opened, her blanket over her fragile body.

"Yeah..." she said silently, but Junhyung heard it. He slowly turned the door knob and looked at the bed once he came in.

He saw Hyuna covered in his hoodie and her blanket and in his lips, walking over to her with the kit in his hand.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her silently, just incase she was still scared and frightful with men. Hyuna shook her head and sat up, removing her blanket off of the top half of her body.

"You're fine..." she said with a huff interupting her. She in her lips and Junhyung felt so weak seeing her teary eyes that are all puffy now.

"Um..." he said looking at her calmly. "Earlier... I saw that your shoulders were bleeding...." he said awkwardly, gently pointing to her shoulders.

"Do you.... do you mind if I see it? So I can treat it?" He asked her nervously. Hyuna huffed and wipped the remainding of her tears. She removed her whole blanket from her body and fixed her messed up hair from under his hoodie.

She hissed and scrunched up her face from the pain coming from her shoulders, stopping all movement. Junhyung widened his eyes and looked at her worriedly.

"I'll... I-I'll go out so you can take off my hoodie...." he told her standing up. She looked at him and sighed.

"Yong Junhyung... it hurts... I I-I need your help." She told him with pain on her face when she tried to take the sleeves off. He widened his eyes at her and bit his lips.

"But... your shirt was all ripped..." he reminded her. She sighed and relaxed her shoulders. "Just close your eyes..." she told him with another hiss.

Junhyung looked at her and sighed, walking over to her. He grabbed the end sleeve of his hoodie and gently pulled it towards him.

Hyuna hissed and bit her lips, trying to pull her arm out of the hole. Junhyung looked away once he saw sight of her visible stomach and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry..." he said. She glanced at him and grunted in pain when she tried to move the hoodie over her head to her other arm.

"It's okay..." she said then bit her lips with pain, closing her eyes. He pulled the hoodie over her head the left the rest for her, keeping his back to her.

"Okay..." Hyuna said covering herself with the his hoodie. Junhyung turned back around and looked at her to make sure she covered herself.

He sighed and sat beside her on the bed, opening the first-aid kit gently. He glanced at the bloody fingermarks of Joon's prints and sighed, taking the cotton and dabbing the blood off.

 

Just like the previous night, he wanted to ask her what happened... why was she targeted like that. Why did that guy do what he just did to her?

But instead of asking her, he just bit his lips and concentrated on bandaging up Hyuna's wounds.

 

She looked at his arms since he was still wearing his tank top and saw a scar just above his bicep that was just caused from earlier she assumed, since the blood looked fresh.

 

While Junhyung was still busy dabbing cotton balls onto her shoulder, Hyuna glanced at him and lifted her fingers up, brushing them slightly on the scar across his bicep.

Junhyung twitched from her cold touch and looked at her with shock. He looked down at his arm that she was touching and coughed.

 

"Oh? I didn't even know I had that." He told her with a nervous smile. She glanced at him and brought her hand down back to her lap.

"I'm sorry." She told him. He shook his head and smiled at her. "Don't mention it." He told her. She sighed and looked down while Junhyung continued putting some alcohol onto her shoulder.

"AH!!" She shrieked in pain when the alcohol touched her skin, sinking pass the blood into her meat. Junhyung backed his hand away and looked at her worriedly.

"Oh, sorry... are you okay?" He asked her calmly. She looked up at him and nodded her head, closing her eyes with a deep breath.

"Yeah... just.... just go ahead..." she mumbled to him with a sigh. He his lips and continued, gently dabbing the alcohol back onto her skin.

Junhyung looked at her eyebrows that were getting closer to each other and took a deep breath, trying to be as gentle as possible.

 

After he was done, he bandaged her up and helped her fix his hoodie back onto her.

 

"It's okay, I can just wear..." she said looking around, remembering that they only bought t-shirts earlier. Junhyung looked at her and forced her arms through the sleeves.

"It's okay. You can just wear mine for now." He told her then she smiled and wore his hoodie again, sniffing back his beautiful scent.

Junhyung smiled and gathered up the first-aid kit, locking it and standing up to leave.

"Are you gonna be okay?" He asked her. She looked up at him and bit her lips. "Yeah. Thanks... for everything. Yong Junhyung." She said then pulled the covers over her body again.

Junhyung just smiled and walked out, closing the door behind him gently. He walked down to the living room and took a deep breath, walking into his small gym he had in a room downstairs.

He walked in and walked to the punching bag by the corner, holding it gently. He put on his boxing gloves and started punching the sand bag angrilly, picturing it as Joon.

He started breathing heavily, panting with sweat forming around his forehead.

Hyuna bit her lips from under the covers in her bed and cried to herself, tears falling down her cheeks uncontrollably. She snuggled herself deeper into Junhyung's hoodie and sniffed, trying to forget everything that happened.

She hoped that she'd forget it.... soon.....

====================================

 

Junhyung walked out of his boxing room with his tank top all wet. He took off his tank top and went to the kitchen to grab himself a bottle of water.

He panted and wiped the sweat off of his forehead, gulping down the cold water.

 

 

Hyuna slightly opened the door to her bedroom and peeked outside to see if Junhyung was around. She sighed when no one was around and walked out, peeking downstairs.

 

 

Since Hyuna was in her bedroom, Junhyung didn't think she'd be down anytime soon, so since halmoni wasn't home either, he just roamed around the house freely.

He walked to the bathroom and fixed on the shower to warm up for him. He headed back to the kitchen and went to grab a snack to eat, only in his sports short, shirtless still.

 

 

Hyuna walked down the stairs and into the living room, glancing around to see where Junhyung was at. She grasped her stomach and took a deep breath.

Junhyung walked towards the living room and tilted the water bottle into his mouth, gulping down the cold water again.

 

 

Hyuna widened her eyes when she saw half- Junhyung in front of her, his muscles and abs showing beautifully.

 

Junhyung gasped and choked on his water, bending over and covering his mouth and body. He looked around and saw no sign of any cloth to cover himself, so he just ran to the bathroom where the shower was still running.

Hyuna looked down at his water bottle that spilt on the floor and her wide eyes were still shocked that she just saw Junhyung's sweaty chest.

She twitched when she heard the door close and coughed looking away with nervousness. She blushed and walked over to pick up his water bottle, glancing at the water that spilt all over the floor.

She went to grab a towel and cleaned it up since Junhyung was too busy taking a shower now. She went to put the towel into the laundry basket and walked back to the living room.

 

Junhyung walked out of the bathroom with a white t-shirt on, his sports short, and a towel around his neck. He glanced at Hyuna nervously, who walked towards him, and coughed.

"S-sorry.... about what happened...." he told her. She shook her head and let out a smile. "It's okay... sorry to barge into you like that." She replied. He shook his head and coughed, scratching his head.

"Um... are you hungry?" He asked her with his head tilted. "Uh... I'm pretty hungry... to be honest..." she told him forming a bubble in . Junhyung chuckled and nodded his head in agreement.

"Well," he said clapping his hands together and glancing back at the kitchen. "I'll go cook you my special dish then." He told her taking a step towards the kitchen. She smiled and followed behind him.

"You can cook?" She asked when she got to him. He scoffed and glanced at her disappointedly. "Just because I'm a man you say that? Psh, let the pro show you. I mean, I taught halmoni some techniques as well." He told her proudly.

"Oh really?" Hyuna said laughing loudly with covered by her palm. Junhyung chuckled back with her and continued cooking.

 

She sat by the kitchen table and watched as he cooked with a smile on his face. She was thankful to have him. She was thankful to have him and his halmoni to save her....

 

If it weren't for them, who knows what would happen to her. In the hands of Joon, she didn't want to think about it at all.

 

She closed her eyes at the thought of Joon and took a deep breath, looking down for a slight second.

She looked back up at Junhyung and sighed, walking over to lean on the counter across from where he was cooking at.

"Yong Junhyung...." she called his name without looking at him. He widened his eyes and in his lips, looking at her.

"What is it?" He asked. She bit her upper lip and sighed. "Thank you.... for saving me.... earlier...." she told him nervously while he smiled.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you. Whenever you need me, I'll be there.... I'll be there..." he assured her. Hyuna looked into his eyes and could tell that he was speaking the truth.

She started to tear, because she didn't know there would be such strangers that are willing to help her and protect her even though they didn't know her.

But because she met halmoni and Junhyung... she knew she'd be safe.... because just like what happened earlier... when she needed help, she can just call his name: Yong. Jun. Hyung.

And he'll be running over to her... she believed him on that part... she trusted him.....

 

A/N: I don't know if it was just me, but when I wrote the saying "I'll Be There", I kept thinking back to Taeyang's song... >.<

Well, I guess it was just me.... =.= But I hope everyone like this chapter!!!! I won't be able to update until Wednesday...

So until then, saranghae yerobun!! New and current subbies! You'll all be blessed!!!!!!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! <3