Shame

Because You Said, "I Love You"

"DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!" Halmoni yelled loudly standing up with the boys and Hyuna.

The Doctor walked to them and sighed with satisfaction.

 

"Luckily for him, the bullet missed his heart. There were only some internal bleeding but we fixed that through surgery. Other than that, we'll have to see how the surgery went when he wakes up." The Doctor said.

 

"So he'll be fine?" Doojoon asked. The Doctor nodded with a smile. "He should be fine." He said then walked off.

 

"Thank you so much Doctor!" Everyone said with a bow then looked at a nurse that walked to her.

 

"Youguys can come in, but ONLY two people each time. We don't want to suffocate the room since he just got back from surgery." The Nurse said. Halmoni nodded and headed off first.

 

Doojoon and the boys looked back at Hyuna and widened their eyes.

 

"Kim Hyuna, you're not going?" Hyunseung asked. Hyuna shook her head and looked down with tears forming in her eyes again. "No. Youguys go ahead." She said then took a deep breath.

Doojoon watched her and patted Yoseob's back.

 

"You go first. Hurry back out." He said then Yoseob jumped happily in after halmoni.

 

 

"Hyuna-ah... you should be the first person he sees." Gikwang told her, walking to her side. Hyuna looked at them and forced out a smile, trying her best to hold in her tears even though they were falling.

 

The boys saw, but they didn't know what to do. She looked at them and took a deep breath, looking away.

 

"Uh... I'm going to uh..." she said wiping a tear that fell.

 

"I'm going back to the Hotel to grab some clothes for him." She said then walked out after bowing to them.

 

Doojoon watched her back as she walked off and took a deep breath. He looked at the boys and bit his lips.

==================================================

 

Halmoni and Yoseob walked into Junhyung's room and sighed when they saw him still asleep. Halmoni started crying again, and she went to sit in the chair by his side.

She took his hand and placed her head on his chest, crying uncontrollably.

Yoseob watched the scene and started crying as well. He wiped his tears and watched as Junhyung laid in the bed silently, a visible bandage on his shoulder and chest.

He walked to Halmoni's side and rubbed her back.

 

"Don't cry halmoni... Junhyung hyung will be okay. He's a strong person." He told her. She nodded but just continued crying.

================================================

 

Doojoon followed Hyuna in the streets and took a deep breath when he saw her sitting by a bus seat, crying to herself.

He looked down and placed his hands in his pockets, watching her with pain as well. He knew what she was going through, but he didn't know what to do.

 

Lee Joon.

 

When everything is good and Junhyung is awake and well, he'll take revenge.

That was all he wanted to do. Take revenge and kill Lee Joon slowly so he'll know the pain that he had caused for everyone.

 

 

Hyuna walked into their Hotel but someone touched her shoulder. She looked back and saw Doojoon beside her.

 

"Oh, Doojoon oppa..." she spoke his name. He smiled at her and sighed. "Mind if I go in with you?" He asked. She smiled and nodded, heading in.

 

Doojoon looked around the Hotel room and sighed, sitting on the bed while Hyuna got Junhyung's things together.

He watched her and looked back down, while Hyuna glanced at him and placed some clothes and undergarments in the bag for Junhyung.

 

"We came for a vacation..." Hyuna said with a scoff, tears forming in her eyes. Doojoon widened his eyes and looked at the back of her head.

 

"But we didn't even get to spend a day together..." she said with a sigh, looking down at the clothes in the bag.

Doojoon looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

 

"Kim Hyuna..." he called her. She stopped what she was doing and closed her eyes. "Let me tell you a story..." he said then coughed.

 

"I remember when Junhyung first came to join us for boxing... I was the one he replaced. Because I had some medical issues, he was the one I was supposed to test and make perfect, just like me."

 

Hyuna in her lips and listened for Doojoon to finish.

 

"I didn't even remember when it was, but we clicked. Just like that. Strangers to best friend." Doojoon said with a chuckle.

 

"This one night, he was having a tough time, and so he crashed at my place. And we had a talk..."

 

Hyuna turned to look at Doojoon who glanced at her with a smile. She walked over to sit on the bed with him and zipped up the bag.

 

"I asked him... how can he be so strong after all the hardships he went through. Why was he able to smile again? Why was he able to move on, and let go...? And you know what he said?" Doojoon asked looking at Hyuna.

 

"He said.... If I wanted to give up, then what's the point of living? Live.... so that if I die tomorrow, I would never regret it...." Doojoon concluded. Hyuna looked at him and in her lips.

 

"Live... so that if I die tomorrow... I would never regret it. That's what he said." Doojoon said again. Hyuna closed her eyes and exhaled, looking down.

 

"He never blames anyone for what happened to him. He may be a person that doesn't forgive, but forgets...... he forces himself to move on... and only wishes for everyone around him to do the same..."

=============================================

 

Halmoni took a deep breath and stood up from her seat. She looked at Gikwang and Hyunseung that were in the room.

 

"I'm going to go back to work. I will be back later. PLEASE call me if anything happens, okay?" She asked of Hyunseung. He nodded and bowed down to her. "Yeh halmoni. I'll call you if anything happens." He said.

 

Halmoni looked at all the boys and sighed, looking at Junhyung lastly before leaving.

==========================================

 

Hyuna and Doojoon sat in the bus and waited for their destination to be reached.

Because he felt weird, Doojoon sat on the seat behind Hyuna, and let her sit by herself.

 

She placed her head against the window and closed her eyes shut.

 

"BAMM!!!!!!"

 

Hyuna opened her eyes again and froze, her gaze on the ground.

The sound of the gunshot that pierced through Junhyung's chest.

Junhyung....

 

She could never get the image out of her head. The look on Junhyung's face.

How much she wished it was all only a dream. If only... if only.....

 

A/N: So....... I don't know what this chapter was um... all about.... :/

I just typed without thinking much and ended with this... :/ So I hope it was okay....

But this will take some time... I mean, Hyuna's going through some rough times...

And awesome Doojoon is there to help her go through with it....

I will update soon!! With a better chapter!!! So please anticipate it!! <3333

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~ BYE YEOM!~~