I'm Sorry

Because You Said, "I Love You"

"Let's BOX!" The ref yelled then Junhyung eyed Joon and got his stance on. Joon smirked and glared at Junhyung, ready to have fun now.

 

 

"What would you do... if Joon and I got into a fight?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and looked away confused.

"Why would you ask me that? Of course I wouldn't like the thought of it." She told him looking down. "But what if?" He asked her again.

"No. I don't want that to happen..." she said silently. He looked down at her and sighed.

 

Junhyung growled from inside and took a deep breath, not wanting to hurt Joon.

 

 

 

Hyuna ran in the streets and panted loudly with fear and worry.

"Please don't anything stupid Junhyung... please..." She pleaded in her mind.

 

 

 

Junhyung looked at the gloves he was wearing and Hyuna's pikachu was visible. He looked at it for a while and forgot that he was even in a match.

His eyes softened and he just wanted to stop. Everything. He didn't want to-

"UGH!!!" Junhyung grunted and his head flipped to the side with Joon's hard punch he just threw.

"JUNHYUNG! Get your head TOGETHER!" Doojoon yelled from outside the ring. Junhyung twitched his head and held his hands up in front of his face.

"What's wrong with baby boy today?" Joon asked him with a smirk. Junhyung scrunched up his face and glared at Joon with hatred.

 

"I love you. And that'll never change..." Hyuna's words passed by Junhyung's head again.

 

"So, how's the life with my Hyuna? Get any?" Joon asked with an evil smile. Junhyung's eyes narrowed and he charged foreward, sending a fake punch to Joon's right, then a hard hit to Joon's left cheek, making him fall back.

Joon got back up and chuckled, wiping the small amount of blood on his lips.

"Don't talk about her like that." Junhyung warned him.

 

"What's happening?" Yoseob asked walking to Gikwang's side with worry. Gikwang shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "This shouldn't be happening..." he said.

 

 

 

Hyuna finally ran inside the arena and gasped at all the people that were in there. The atmosphere was stuffy and she couldn't see anything since everyone was standing up.

 

 

"Aw, Hyuna's dear Prince Charming... how lucky of her... you know, she used to call me that... when we were in bed together..." Joon said with a smirk again.

Junhyung narrowed his eyes and charged foreward, tackling Joon to the ground and punching him furiously.

"JUNHYUNG! CONTROL!!" Doojoon shouted from outside the ring, but Junhyung could care less. He hated Joon. Lee Joon.

He wanted to kill Joon for all the things he did to Hyuna.

 

Hyuna gasped loudly and widened her eyes when she saw Junhyung on top of Joon in the ring. He was beating Joon up and anger was in his eyes.

She ran towards the boys and could care less about all the security that were trying to pull her out.

"JUNHYUNG!!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly.

Junhyung stopped beating Joon and looked up when he heard her voice. He widened his eyes and looked around, searching for Hyuna.

"JUNHYUNG-AH! PLEASE STOP!!" Hyuna yelled again.

"Hyuna-ah!" Yoseob yelled from beside the ring. Hyuna ran to them with worry, her eyes not leaving Junhyung and Joon.

"Doojoon-ah!! Why did you tell him to go?!!" Hyuna yelled smacking Doojoon's arm madly. He looked down and sighed. "He had to. He's a Championship Boxer. He can't back out." Doojoon explained.

Hyuna cried and looked at Junhyung who was still searching for her. Joon quickly punched him in the face and kicked his leg, making him fall down.

"HYUNG!!" Dongwoon yelled loudly with shock.

The crowd gasped as well, since Junhyung NEVER falls flat on the ground like that.

"Junhyung-ah!" Hyuna yelled loudly from beside the ring. Junhyung turned his head to look at her and scrunched up his face with confusion while the ref told Joon to back away.

 

"I love you... and that'll never change."

 

Hyuna's words skipped through his mind, making him take a deep breath.

"...5!!" The ref counted.

"Get up JUNHYUNG!!" Doojoon yelled slapping the ring. Junhyung looked at Hyuna and placed a hand against the floor of the ring, about to pull himself back up.

Hyuna huffed and shook her head, not wanting him to continue. She didn't want to see him hurt. She didn't want to see him hurt Joon.

 

"...7!!!" The ref continued.

Junhyung looked away and took a deep breath, looking at Joon who was smirking at him. The crowd cheered Junhyung on and hooted for him to get up and continue.

 

"I love you...."

 

Junhyung closed his eyes and inhaled, getting up at the count of 9.

The crowd cheered loudly and stood up, making noises every where.

Doojoon and the boys took a deep breath and patted their chest. Hyuna stood there in shock with a scoff that he was going to continue. Junhyung was going to continue that match even though she pleaded him not to.

Junhyung cracked his neck and kept his glare on Joon who smirked at him.

 

"Still wanna play? Not very wise..." Joon said walking towards Junhyung again. Joon looked at Hyuna who backed up a little. She wiped her tears and scrunched up her face at Junhyung.

"Looks like someone's about to walk away.... out from your life..." Joon said looking at Junhyung again. Junhyung scrunched up his face and looked at Hyuna who ran out of the arena.

"JUNHYUNG!! FOCUS!!!" Doojoon yelled from outside the ring.

"HYUNA-AH!!" Yoseob yelled loudly, glancing at the direction Hyuna just ran out from. Junhyung looked at Yoseob and clenched his tight fists with anger.

He wanted to stop. No doubt. He wanted to stop for her. But he's a Boxer. THEE Championship Boxer, Yong Junhyung.

He can't stop. No. That's not what he's all about. Once started, he has to go all the way. If he doesn't hurt the opponent, then he's the one to get hurt. If the opponent doesn't loose, then he's the one to loose.

He shrugged off the thought and decided he'll just go talk to Hyuna after his match about it.

He turned his attention to Joon and watched as Joon charged towards him with a punch flying his way. Junhyung gathered up all of his anger and power and punched Joon's jaw.

Once Joon's head flipped to the side, Junhyung took the chance and threw continuous punches towards Joon's stomach.

 

"And HERE'S THE KILLER MOVE!!!!" The Host yelled loudly then Joon collapsed on the ground.

 

Junhyung took a deep breath and threw his Pikachu gloves off angrilly. He screamed and glared down at Joon's pathetic self.

Doojoon shook his head and stood there, shocked and confused at the situation.

 

A/N: So.... erm... this chapter was....... /sighs/ I don't know what to say....

So just leave your comments and let me know how it is.... :/ 

TT.TT I'll try to update again on Monday, okay?? Because Imma be busy this weekend!! 

Going to a festival on Saturday, then coming back for a Concert (My church youth is performing)!!

And Church on Sunday... so I'll just update on Monday, yeah? Kekeke... <3

Have a nice weekend everyone! Saranghae yerobun!! BE SAFE!! <333