Night Date

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung stood up from the bus and got off after Hyuna did. They both looked up at the Liquor Store that was still opened and sighed, stepping out.

 

"Wah, this Liquor Store is still open this late?" Hyuna asked tilting her head. He smiled and walked in, holding the door for her to go in first before heading inside as well.

 

"Where are the Pikachu Band-Aids?" He asked looking around. "I don't think there are band-aids in Liquor Stores, Junhyung..." she told him. He smacked his lips then looked at her.

"Then why are we in here?" He asked. She pursed her lips together and looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "I'm sorry...." she said then formed a bubble in .

He looked down at her hand and in his lips, quickly taking it and walking back outside.

 

"Let's go walk around." He said intertwining their fingers together. Hyuna smiled and looked down with her cheeks turning slight pink. She walked beside him with their arms closely against each other.

 

"Junhyung-ah..." she called him. He looked down at her and widened his eyes. "What is it?" He asked. "How are we gonna get home? There're no more buses coming." She told him. He pursed his lips together and sniffed.

"We can just walk home." He told her. She scoffed and looked up at him.

"We're gonna be tired for tomorrow's trip." She told him with a chuckle. He chuckled and turned the corner into a Super Market that was still open.

"Well, we can sleep when we get to the Hotel." He told her. She smiled and noded, walking over to look at the band-aids section.

She released Junhyung's hand to look at the different band-aids there were, making Junhyung pout a little in his heart that his hand was now lonely.

 

"Hmm.... where's the Pikachu?" Hyuna mumbled looking around with a finger pointing at all the different types they had. Junhyung pressed his lips together and spot it.

"Here..." he said taking it out. She was about to take it, but he took the box away from her and scrunched up his eyebrows at her.

"This is only use for ME only. Choose another for you to use for the boys." He told her. She scoffed and glared at him playfully. "So selfish..." she said then picked out a Spider Man Band-Aid.

"No. Just get this one." Junhyung said putting the Spider Man one away and grabbing the original brown one. Hyuna chuckled and slapped his arm.

"Yah! You're so mean! Choose ones with designs too!!" She yelled at him. He shook his head and chuckled gently.

"Only I get special treatment." He told her then took her hand and walked to the cash register together. Hyuna scoffed and held his hand comfortably.

 

 

They walked outside and took a deep breath, inhaling in the beautiful air with their fingers still intertwining. She glanced up at him and smiled when he looked back down at her.

They both chuckled and looked away with squinted eyes, enjoying their night out with peace.

 

Hyuna yawned with sleepy eyes when they were half way home. Junhyung was tired as well, but he stayed awake and rubbed his eyes.

 

"I'm tired." She mumbled rubbing her eyes as well. Junhyung looked down at her and smiled, releasing her hand and walking in front of her.

"Here, climb on." He said bending down in front of her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing her body against his back.

"Are you okay?" She asked since she knew he was tired as well. Junhyung grunted and stood up with his arms linked around Hyuna's legs that were around his waist.

"If I die, you'll know." He joked with her. She chuckled and slapped his shoulder, resting her head against it afterwards. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Go ahead and sleep. I'll tuck you into bed." He told her with a smile. She chuckled and sniffed his beautiful scent.

"Don't abandon me in the streets!" She joked. He laughed and tilted his head back, walking home.

 

Once Junhyung got home, he walked up into Hyuna's bedroom and gently tucked her in comfortably. From being so tired, he laid beside her and sighed, resting his eyes.

============================================

 

The next morning, Hyuna groaned in her sleep and opened her tired eyes, feeling a hand wrapped around her stomach from behind her. She scrunched up her eyes and felt a breathing against her neck along with a familiar scent.

Junhyung?

She turned her head around and widened her eyes when she saw Junhyung spooning her comfortably.

 

"Hyuna?" Halmoni spoke from outside her bedroom. She gasped and quickly kicked Junhyung's stomach, sending him off of the bed to the other side so that Halmoni wouldn't see him when she entered.

"AHH!!" Junhyung groaned with pain, cuddling into the fetus position with confusion. He was about to stand up, but Hyuna smacked his head with a pillow.

"OH!! HALMONI!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly, making Junhyung gasp with fright, crouching down low so she wouldn't see him.

"Yah, why are you yelling? I'm old but I'm not deaf." Halmoni said walking over. Hyuna chuckled nervously and rubbed her tired eyes.

"Sorry halmoni... what is it?" She asked. Halmoni sniffed the air and looked around, making Hyuna and Junhyung widen their eyes in shock.

"Yah... you're even starting to smell like Junhyung now. I think you're hanging around with him too much." Halmoni said, making Hyuna chuckle nervously.

"Aiya, halmoni.... what are you saying? Hehe.... are we going to leave soon?" Hyuna asked scratching her head. "Yes, but I can't find Junhyung ANYWHERE.... hopefully he didn't go to the gym."

"Oh... well, he probably just... went out for a jog. I'll call him up after I get myself ready." Hyuna told her. Halmoni sighed and nodded.

"Okay, we're leaving in two hours... so wash up and come down for breakfast, okay?" Halmoni said then left. Hyuna smiled and right when halmoni closed the door, she gasped and looked down to see Junhyung laying on the ground with shock.

"Yah, are you okay? Sorry! I didn't mean to kick you!" She yelled in a whisper, laying half of her body off of the bedside to look down at Junhyung. He groaned and grasped his stomach.

"I think you broke a rib. You're gonna have to take responsibility of me now." He pouted to her. She scoffed and smacked his arm before sitting up on bed.

"You're not even funny..." she said then thought about how he held her earlier, sending a blush on her face. He saw her blush and smirked, looking at her eyes with a smile.

"Hey...." he said resting his chin on top of her bed, peering up at her. She looked down at him and scrunched up her face.

"What?" She asked looking away. "We spent our first night together." He told her with a smile. She gasped and threw another pillow at his face, making him laugh and stand up.

"Yah! How can you say it like that?" She asked throwing her body on top of her bed, covering herself with her blanket that was filled with Junhyung's scent.

He chuckled and patted the back of her head before heading towards the door.

 

"Hurry up and let's go downstairs for breakfast." He told her then walked out, closing the door behind him gently.

Hyuna watched as the door closed and sunk her face in her pillow again, screaming loudly with embarrassment. She lifted her head up and thought about the warm feeling of him holding her.

She laid on her bed and closed her eyes, imagining Junhyung's arm around her again, his smell lingering in her nose.

She smiled and chuckled childishly to herself, turning around in her bed like a crazy maniac in love.

 

A/N: Kekeke.... lovely Junah.... Can't get enough of this love, right?!!!! <3

Thank you so much to those of you who've commented and helped support this story so much!!

You'll all be blessed with so many love and blessings!!! Kekekke <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~~