Home

Because You Said, "I Love You"

After Junhyung's match, he walked outside with the boys and exhaled, looking up into the sky with his thoughts on Hyuna.

He stopped and tilted his head for a bit, remembering that he wasn't the one who told Hyuna that he was boxing Joon.

He turned to the boys and looked at them one by one with curiosity.

 

"Yah, who called and told Hyuna earlier about my match?" Junhyung asked. Everyone stood still and looked down.

 

"Speak UP!!" He yelled annoyed. Yoseob sighed and smacked his lips, slowing raising his hand up. Junhyung took a deep breath and walked off.

=====================================================

 

Hyuna threw the front door opened and ran inside with huffs and cries being heard. Halmoni shook from the kitchen and ran over, seeing Hyuna closing her bedroom door loudly.

"What's going on?" Halmoni mumbled to herself.

 

"You lied to me! You broke your promise!!" She yelled loudly with her head stuffed in her pillow. She cried loudly and shook uncontrollably until she heard three knocks at her front door.

"Hyuna-ah?" Halmoni's voice spoke softly. Hyuna shook and slowly lifted her head up.

"Halmoni..." she broke out and ran to  hug halmoni tightly.

"Oh dear, what's the matter?" Halmoni asked, patting Hyuna's head gently. "He lied to me... Junhyung-ah.... he lied to me." She cried. Halmoni shushed her and patted her back, holding her gently.

===================================================================

 

Junhyung took a deep breath and walked inside the house, looking around for Hyuna.

Halmoni sat by the living room and looked over at him.

"Yong Junhyung?" He looked over and bit the inside of his lips. "Halmoni..." he said walking over

"What happened? Talk to me." Halmoni said patting the seat beside her for Junhyung to sit on. He his lips and grunted when he sat down.

"What?' He asked looking down. Halmoni took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hyuna-ah..." Halmoni said, causing Junhyung to look up with thoughts that Hyuna already told her everything.

"Hyuna came to me earlier... and she was crying.... because she said you lied to her."

Junhyung looked down and pursed his lips together.

"Well... that..." he said. He touched his busted lips and sighed.

"My match tonight.... was with Joon. The man that Hyuna fears..." Junhyung said with a deep breath. Halmoni gasped and widened her eyes.

 

After explaining to Halmoni about their promise and the match, he went up to Hyuna's room slowly since Halmoni demanded for him to go apologize so that their trip tomorrow will be filled with happiness.

 

Junhyung knocked gently and listened to see if he'd hear footsteps running over.

 

No response.

 

He sighed and figured she'd be sleeping, so he slowly opened the door and looked over, seeing her cuddled up in her bed, under the covers.

He closed the door behind him and took a deep breath.

 

"Hyuna-ah..." he called her name.

 

No response.

 

He walked over and slowly sat on her bed, watching her face that was turned to him. He took another deep breath and rubbed his face, grunting instead from the pain of Joon's punch.

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and sighed, awake the whole time.

 

"Does it hurt?" She mumbled, peering up at him with her hand together, under her head. Junhyung widened his eyes and looked down at her with shock.

His eyes finally softened, seeing how puffy her eyes were from crying so much. He exhaled and smacked his lips.

 

"I'm sorry...." he told her. She scoffed and looked the other way. "No you're not." She said with a crack in her voice. "I really am... it's just that..... I'm a championship boxer. That's what I do. I box. I wasn't beating him up because I wanted to... I can't just let my name go down because....."

"Because of me? Because I wouldn't let you hurt Joon?" Hyuna asked with a devastated look, realizing that he chose boxing over her needs.

 

"So... your boxing reputation... is more important... than me?" She mumbled sadly, looking down. Junhyung sighed and shook his head.

"No. It's not like that. It's just that.... Boxing is what I love to do. I mean, everyone gets hit in boxing. That's what boxing is." He told her.

"But you broke your promise." She told him. He nodded and gulped gently. "I know. And I'm sorry. Just... please don't be mad at me... please." He asked of her. She turned her body away from him and sighed.

"Go pack for tomorrow." She mumbled to him. He looked down at her and smiled a little. He nudged her back with his finger and his lips.

"Yah, aren't you gonna bandage up my wounds?" He asked. "I'm tired." She told him. He smacked his lips and hissed. "You're turning into halmoni now, Hyuna. I don't like it. You hang around her too much." He said sadly, walking away.

Hyuna chuckled and turned to face him, sitting up in bed. He smiled realizing that he'd made her laugh, making her not mad at him anymore.

"I hang out with you more than I do with halmoni.." she told him. "But you talk like her!" He said reaching for the door handle.

"Yong Junhyung." She called his name. He turned to look at her and in his lips. "Come here..." she said pulling the First-Aid Kit out from beside her drawer. Junhyung smirked and walked back to sit beside her on her bed.

"Yah, you were already planning on bandaging my wounds." He told her with a smirk. "Be quiet or else I'm not going to." She told him. "Yeh," He said then closed his mouth.

 

After a while of just sitting there, watching Hyuna bandaging him up, he realized how much affection he had towards her.

He leaned in and pecked her lips gently, backing away and looking into her eyes again. Hyuna widened her eyes and blushed, looking down to grab a bandage from the kit.

Junhyung chuckled from his nose and smiled, watching her pull out an original brown band-aid. She was about to put it on his face, but he moved his face back with scrunched eyebrows.

"Mmm!" He said with his mouth closed. Hyuna widened her eyes and retracted back a little with confusion.

"What?" She asked pressing her lips together. "Where are your Pikachu band-aids?" He asked looking down at her hands. She in her lips and looked around.

"I'm... I'm out. The other day, I gave Gikwang my last one." She told him. He scrunched his face and smacked his lips.

"You gave Gikwang your LAST one?" He asked with slight anger. He sighed and sat back, shaking his head.

"No. That can't do. Come on." He said getting up from Hyuna's bed. He took her hand and she widened her eyes in shock.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Hyuna asked trying to set the kit aside. He released her hand so she could get herself together and waited for her.

"We're gonna go out for a stroll so you can get some Pikachu Band-Aids... for ME only." He told her, emphasizing the ME part. Hyuna scoffed and looked at him with confusion.

"Junhyung... it's like... midnight. You need to pack for our leave tomorrow." She told him. "I already did yesterday night. I don't pack last minute." He said dragging her hand outside to the living room.

"What about halmoni?" Hyuna whispered, intertwining their fingers together once they passed by the living room. "It's okay." He said then walked outside.

Junhyung closed the front door behind him and walked out to his motorcycle, handing Hyuna her helmet. She smiled and put it on, climbing behind Junhyung and driving off.

 

A/N: Well, okay, that wasn't even a BIG problem yet.... but it's okay, because I don't like big problems anyways.... 

so I think they should be good now... right??? :/ We shall see... XD

I'll just have to see what my creative head comes up with... >.<

I know many of you were disliking Hyuna's attitude... but she just didn't want to see Junhyung get hurt because of Joon...

She hates Joon as is, and she doesn't want him to hurt Junhyung like how he did to her....

So I hope that KIND OF clarify it... kekeke.... but oh well, that's all over with now... kekeke....

Thank you so much to each and every one of you who've commented and helped support me!

I'm sorry I'm unable to reply back to EVERY comment... but I have other fics to update as well...

Also, I'm SOO super duper busy atm because of school... like many of you...

But I'll try my best to reply back, okay?? So please forgive me if I don't get to reply to your comment!

Okay, this should be all... Kekeke, so thank you so much for your love!!!! You'll all be blessed!! XD