Regret

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung walked to the gym with a blank face on.

 

"I love you." Hyuna's words still lingered in his mind. She loved him.

 

Was she just playing around? Or was it for reals?

 

 

"HYUNG! What's wrong?" Yoseob asked running towards him and wrapping an arm around his shoulder. Junhyung hissed and pushed him away gently.

"Aish, give me some space." He said then threw his sports bag on the ground, walking straight towards the punching bag by the corner.

He pulled out his gloves from home and scrunched up his face when he saw all of Hyuna's designs on there. He closed his eyes and meditated for a bit.

 

FLASHBACK

"What would you do... if Joon and I got into a fight?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and looked away confused.

"Why would you ask me that? Of course I wouldn't like the thought of it." She told him looking down. "But what if?" He asked her again.

"No. I don't want that to happen..." she said silently. He looked down at her and sighed.

END FLASHBACK

 

He opened his eyes and bit his lips, wondering if he should even go to the match tonight.

 

"Hey," Doojoon said patting his back and standing in front of him. Junhyung shook and exhaled when he saw Doojoon.

"Hyung..." he said looking down. Doojoon widened his eyes softly and presed his lips together.

"You okay for the match?" He asked. Junhyung shrugged his shoulders and smiled, putting the boxing gloves on.

 

"Oh, HYUNG! Why is your boxing glove like that? Did Hyuna decorate it for you?!" Yoseob asked walking over excitedly.

"Yah, it really matches Hyuna. She's so innocent." Gikwang said. "It doesn't suit you though... but our Hyuna is so cute." Dongwoon said shaking his head slowly.

Junhyung took a deep breath and took the gloves off, walking outside.

All the boys watched as he walked out and widened their eyes with confusion.

 

"Yah, what's up with him?" Hyunseung asked. "Did they get into a fight?" Dongwoon asked.

"Wah, their FIRST couple's quarrel." Gikwang said shaking his head.

 

Doojoon watched as he walked out with the front door pounding behind him. He took a deep breath and picked up the boxing gloves, looking it over.

 

"Pika-Hyuna vs. Pika-Jun! And Pika-Hyuna WINS!!!"

 

Doojoon scoffed and looked at all the drawings of Junhyung lifeless on the ground with stick-figured Hyuna standing in victory.

 

 

Junhyung stormed into the streets with anger and confusion. How was he supposed to box with Joon? He can't. Hyuna doesn't want him too.

But he's a boxer... and that's what boxers do. They box their opponent. No drop out.

 

"I love you."

 

Hyuna's words still lingered in his mind. He held his  hands into tight fists and took a deep breath, biting his lips from the inside.

"Why did you have to say that? Why did you have to say you love me? Why me? Why now?" He mumbled to himself.

 

 

Hyuna sat in front of the TV at home and waited for halmoni to wake up from her long and tiring nap.

"Oh, Hyuna-ah, I thought you left with Junhyung?" Halmoni spoke from behind her. Hyuna shot a look back and gasped, standing up.

"Oh, halmoni, you're awake?" Hyuna asked. Halmoni smiled and walked to her. "I was going to, but then Junhyung told me to stay and help you." Hyuna explained.

"Oh, well, I have nothing to pack. I already told some of the maids from the company to come pack for me." Halmoni said slightly confused. Hyuna tilted her head and in her lips.

"Oh... is that right?" She mumbled to herself.

 =================================================================

 

Junhyung sat by the bench, overlooking the beautiful blue lake and took a deep breath, bending his back down to lay his elbows on top of his legs.

He looked down and closed his eyes, Hyuna's three words never leaving his mind.

 

 

Doojoon walked over and saw him, taking slow steps towards him. He patted Junhyung's shoulder and caused Junhyung to look up at him.

"Oh, Hyung..." Junhyung said looking back down. Doojoon took a deep breath and sat beside him, his eyes gazing out into the lake as well.

"Did you tell her?" He asked. Junhyung shook his head and sighed. "I just told her I had a match. Not with whom though."

"Will you be up for it?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung took a deep breath and his lips with frustration. "I don't know if I'll be able to control myself." Junhyung said honestly. Doojoon pressed his lips together and exhaled, patting Junhyung's shoulder.

"Don't worry. You got this. I know you do." Doojoon said then stood up.

"Come on... we gotta prepare you for this match..." he said then Junhyung looked up at him and stood up.

=================================================================

 

"And introducing!!!!" The host of the boxing match yelled in the ring with roars being heard all over the arena.

"Our ONE! And ONLY!!! The undefeatable YONG! JUN! HYUNG!!!!" The Host said then everyone stood up and roared loudly for Junhyung who walked out with Doojoon beside him.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!" His fans yelled loudly.

"HYUNG!! HYUNG!!!" The boys yelled loudly as Junhyung walked into the ring, taking his hoodie off and handing it to Doojoon.

 

"And our beginner who's taking a BIG step to competing with our championship tonight.... Introducing!! LEE!! JOON!!" The Host yelled loudly then got off the stage.

 

"Lee Joon? Isn't that?!!" Yoseob yelled with shock. All the boys looked at each other then looked at Junhyung.

"Hyung's going against Joon? Hyuna's ex?!!" Gikwang asked with widened eyes.

"This can't be happening!!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

Yoseob gasped and ran to the back stage and into Junhyung's warm-up room. He took out his cell phone and called up Hyuna.

 

 

"Okay halmoni... Junhyung said he'll get his done tonight...." Hyuna said with a smile.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang loudly in her pocket. She picked it up with a smile.

"Oh, Yoseob-ah... how's the match going?" Hyuna asked.

"Hyuna!! Did you KNOW?!! Junhyung hyung is boxing against?!!" Yoseob yelled with shock. Hyuna scrunched up her face and tilted her head.

"Yah, calm down. What's the matter? Why do you sound so scared?" Hyuna asked with slight concern.

"Hyung..." Yoseob panted from his long run. "Hyung's match tonight... is against Lee Joon."

Hyuna widened her eyes and dropped her phone. She ran out of the house and towards the arena that the match was at.

 

A/N: Oh my... was it a good or bad thing that Yoseob told Hyuna? I still don't know which one is should be.... eh...

We'll have to see what my creative mind comes up with... >.< Muahahha... jk... that wasn't... supposed to be evil...

But thanks for all of you who've supported me and this story!!! I just.... /sighs/ feels so down today...

But I hope this chapter was okay...? I'm sorry if it was a little boring... :/

But I'll see youguys on Friday, okay?! So until then, have an awesome week yerobun!! <333