Those Words

Because You Said, "I Love You"

While Junhyung went boxing with Doojoon, Dongwoon and Gikwang stayed by the side with Hyuna.

Hyunseung was jump roping as usual and Yoseob was doing other unecessary things.

 

"Yah, did you hear about the match tomorrow night?" Gikwang asked Dongwoon. Hyuna scrunched up her face and looked at them confused.

"Oh, yeah... it seems like it's going to be pretty hectic. Especially when Doojoon hyung told us about it." Dongwoon said nodding his head.

"I wonder who's the person this time. Hyung didn't tell us earlier." Gikwang said with pursed lips. "I guess we'll just find out tomorrow." Dongwoon said.

"Match? Junhyung has a match tomorrow?" She asked. They nodded their heads and pursed their lips together.

"Hyung didn't tell you?" Dongwoon asked confused. "Yeah... I figured you'd be the first to know..." Gikwang told her.

"Oh... well, he'll probably tell me later..." she said glancing at Junhyung who was boxing against Doojoon.

"Oh, well, Doojoon hyung found out yesterday...." Gikwang said.

 

"Hyuna-ah!!! I heard that you and hyung are going on a trip together?!!!!!" Yoseob asked running towards Hyuna and them. Hyuna widened her eyes and looked at Gikwang and Dongwoon.

"Oh..." Hyuna said nervously since no one was supposed to know yet.

"What? You're going on a trip with hyung? Just you and hyung?" Gikwang asked. She widened her eyes and bit her lips. "Uh, well, halmoni is going to be there as well...." she told them.

"Can I come with?" Yoseob asked tugging onto Hyuna's arm. She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think that'll be possible. You can ask Junhyung though." She told him. Yoseob pouted and sighed.

"I don't think he'll let me then..." Yoseob said then looked down sadly.

"Yah, we'll make Doojoon hyung ask, and halmoni WILL LET!!" Gikwang said happily. "Should we go ask right now?!!" Dongwoon said getting up from his seat. Yoseob and Gikwang gasped and ran after him.

"HYUNG!! HYUNG-NIM!!!! HYUNG-NIM!!!" Yoseob yelled, followed by Dongwoon then Gikwang.

Junhyung stopped boxing and looked over at the boys that were running towards them. Doojoon panted and hissed.

"Yah, did someone die?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung scoffed and stood still, glancing over at Hyuna who was talking with Hyunseung now.

 

 

Later on, Junhyung took them home and parked his motorcycle outside of their house. Hyuna got off and glanced at him, wondering if he'd tell her about his match.

"Here..." she said handing him her helmet. He took it and walked inside after her.

"Let's go..." he said then closed the door behind him. Hyuna glanced back at him and watched as halmoni came out from the bedroom.

"Oh, halmoni... we're back." Hyuna said with a smile, watching as Junhyung walked up into his room. Halmoni glanced at Junhyung then back at Hyuna.

"What's up with him?" Halmoni asked. Hyuna widened her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think anything's wrong? He was just fine earlier..." she said.

"Oh... it just seems like something's bothering him..." halmoni said then walked away.

"Oh! Hyuna-ah..." Halmoni called her name. She turned around and smiled. "What is it?" She asked.

"We're going to be changing our plans now. We're still going on our trip, but it'll only be a couple of hours away, so a driver will come get us." She said. Hyuna smiled and nodded.

"Okay... I'll go tell Junhyung..." she said with a smile.

 

Hyuna looked at Junhyung's bedroom door and walked up, raising a hand to knock on his door twice.

 

After a while of no answer, she slowly opened the door and saw Junhyung walking inside from his balcony in nothing but his shorts.

She gasped and widened her eyes in shock while Junhyung gasped and covered his chest.

"Hyuna! What are you doing in here?!!!!" He asked throwing on his hoodie nervously. She looked away and scratched her head. "Sorry... I was just um....." she said then quickly left the room without saying anything else.

She ran inside her bedroom door and closed the door shut after her, locking it and running to hide in her bed.

"Omo, how embarrassing!! I shouldn't have walked in at ALL!!" She pouted through the pillow.

 

Junhyung scoffed and scratched his chest from outside of his hoodie. He walked to his bed and sighed.

"How am I supposed to tell her?" He mumbled to himself, worrying about the match tomorrow.

==========================================================

 

The next morning, Junhyung woke up and got himself ready to go to the gym to prep himself for the match. Hyuna woke up as well and walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

She met with him and walked to him, grabbing herself a water bottle in the fridge.

"Junhyung-ah..." she called his name. He turned to look at her and smiled. "Good morning..." he said walking to lay his back against the kitchen counter. She jumped and sat up on the counter beside him.

"Are you ready for the trip this weekend?" She asked him. He looked down and nodded, smacking his lips at the same time.

"Yeah... did you pack already?" He asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, did you?" She asked. He shook his head and sighed. "Not yet... maybe later tonight..." he told her.

"Oh, halmoni said we're not taking an airplane anymore. She said we'll only go by car." She said nodding her head. He glanced at her and smiled in understanding. "Okay..." he replied.

 

Hyuna looked at him and wondered if he was going to tell her about his match that evening. She pursed her lips and rubbed his shoulder with her hand.

"Hey..." she called him. He widened his eyes and looked up at her, standing upright and walking over to lay in between her legs.

Hyuna smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist, looking down at his beautiful face. He placed his hands to either of her sides on top of the counter and smiled.

"What is it?" He asked her. "Are you doing anything this evening?" She asked him. He widened his eyes for a bit but his lips and sighed.

"Uh... actually... Hyuna-ah... I have a match tonight..." he said looking down. She widened her eyes and smiled widely. "Yay! So I can come watch you, right?" She asked excitedly. He bit his lips and shook his head.

"How about next time? Uh... you should help halmoni... yeah! You should just stay and help halmoni pack for tomorrow... and next time you can come with me, okay?" He told her. She pursed her lips together and smiled.

"But you promised." She pouted at him. He smiled and pressed his lips together. "I know. And I'm sorry I'm breaking the promise. But halmoni can't pack by herself... so you can stay and help her, right?" He told her.

"Okay then... even though I wanted to come really bad." She pouted. He smiled and gently rubbed his hand against her cheek.

"I'm sorry. But halmoni might need some help, so you stay and help her." He told her. "You'll be careful, right?" She asked him who nodded and looked down.

"Yeah... I'll be careful..." he told her. "I don't want you to get hurt. Your scars are still visible." She said brushing her hand over his scarred face. He smiled and closed his eyes for a while, shaking his head.

"It's okay. At least I still get to come and see you." He told her with a chuckle. She smiled and cupped his face in his hands.

"Junhyung-ah..." she called his name. He widened his eyes and looked at her curiously. "What is it?" He asked.

"Junhyung-ah... I love you." She said looking into his eyes. Junhyung widened his eyes when he heard what she just said to him.

"I love you. And that will never change." She said with a smile.

 

A/N: DUN-DUN-DUN!!! Those THREE words!! ARE FINALLY OUT!!!!

AIYA!! What's gonna happen? Especially with the match against Joon??? Omo...

So, a double update today though!! Kekekkee... sorry if it was.. bleh...... :/ 

I'll update again as soon as possible! I have to study for my Chemistry Lab Exam...

so I'll see if I can squeeze in time to update.. kekeke... but until then, saranghae yerobun!

BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~~