Shopping... Disaster?

Because You Said, "I Love You"

A/N: First off!!! ANY BBCs HERE?!!! CAUSE BLOCK-B IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!

YAH!! JINJA!!! I'm still spazzing like a maniac because I'm so happy.... so I've already wrote this chapter... like... two days ago, but then because I couldn't get on AFF (no Internet acces), I couldn't update them... so I'm updating two chapters into one!!! But..... yeah, you'll all see.... ENJOY AND SUPPORT BLOCK-B!!!!!!!!

===========================================

 

 

Junhyung and the boys walked out of their personal gym and looked around. Junhyung looked at Dongwoon's car and saw all the boys getting in there already.

Hyuna looked at them confused and fiddled with her fingers, holding her bag around her shoulder gently.

"Uh... do you mind... riding with me on my motorcycle?" Junhyung asked her awkwardly. She glanced at Dongwoon's car and saw that it was already packed. She looked at Junhyung and saw that he only had one helmet.

"You only have one helmet." She told him. He handed it to her and smiled. "It's okay. I'll go buy another one..." he told her then got on his motorcycle, starting the engine.

Hyuna looked at him and in her lips, putting the hemet over her head. She clipped it on and awkwardly climbed on behind Junhyung, placing her hands to his sides.

Junhyung smiled and scooted up incase she didn't have enough room. Her body pressed against his back and he tensed up a little when her hands kept running alongside his sides accidentally.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking back at her. She nodded and held the side of his hoodie tightly. Junhyung chuckled and placed his hands on his legs, sitting up.

"I'm sorry to sound awkward, but you should wrap your arms around my waist so you won't fall when I drive." He told her. Hyuna widened her eyes and gently wrapped her arms around his waist.

She placed her chest on his back and the chin of the helmet against his upper back. He smiled once her fingers connected in front of his stomach and got ready to drive off.

"Yah, he's having too much fun..." Yoseob joked around in the back seat of Dongwoon's car. "I want to get a motorcycle now..." Hyunseung said with his lips smacking against each other. Doojoon just scoffed and chuckled at all the boys' remarks.

"Okay, hold on tight." Junhyung said then drove off once Hyuna was glued to his back. Dongwoon and them followed behind and talked amongst themselves.

Hyuna looked down and she closed her eyes, thinking back to when she used to ride behind Joon on his bike. She shut her eyes tightly and tears started forming from all the memories.

But then everything that happened the previous night appeared again. The pain left on her arm, his filthy touch, those devilish glares, sent chills down her spine.

How did Joon end up like that? How did he become so abusive? She took a deep breath and kept her eyes closed, thinking about all the fun times they've had together.

Junhyung glanced at his side mirror and saw Hyuna shutting her eyes tight. He his lips and just looked ahead, driving to the Mall.

 

Junhyung parked his car in front of the Mall and took out his keys to his motorcycle. Hyuna opened her eyes and took a deep breath, letting Joon go from her mind.

"We're here, Kim Hyuna..." Junhyung told her when he felt her arms still around his waist. She twitched and quickly released her arms from him, getting off of his motorcycle.

"I'm sorry..." she said taking his helmet off. "It's okay..." he said with a smile, taking his helmet from her and locking it on his motorcycle.

"Yah! I want some ice cream!" Dongwoon said walking out of his car with the other boys. "Whew! It's cold today." Doojoon said pulling his hood over his head.

Junhyung glanced at Hyuna and noticed her hands in her hoodie pockets. He sighed and looked around once the boys arrived.

"Okay, let's go..." he said then they went inside with Hyuna beside him.

Since she didn't know the other boys as well, she felt trustful against Junhyung more. Especially when he didn't really pester her so much about what she does.

"Which one do you wanna go to? I don't know any good stores..." Junhyung asked her who shot a look at him. "Um... we can go in this one." She said walking into one.

"Hey Junhyung! We're gonna be cruising around!" Doojoon said then left with the boys.

Hyuna walked inside and looked at the clothes they had on display. She felt a leather dress and smiled, making her way to a beautiful long sleeve shirt with strips.

"You like that one?" Junhyung asked appearing behind her. She turned back to look at him with a smile and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. I don't know what to buy." She told him. He smacked his lips and looked around with a sigh. "Well... it's a big store... so take your time." He told her.

"Well, I don't need anything in particular... just..... some jeans and shirts.... t-shirts would be fine..." she said looking down.

"Okay... well, let's just look at these jeans then..." he said walking over to some. She nodded and walked over with him. She looked through them and bit her lips, not knowing which one to buy.

Junhyung glanced at her and scrunched up his eyebrows when he saw a suspicious guy checking Hyuna out from outside the door. He glanced at her and walked to her other side so the guy couldn't look at her.

Junhyung turned around and glanced back at the guy, but he vanished. He in his lips and glanced back at Hyuna who was tapping his shoulder.

"Yong Junhyung..." she called his name. He widened his eyes at her and smacked his lips. "What is it?" He asked. She hissed and looked at all the jeans.

"I don't.... I don't know which one to get...." she told him. "Then, we'll just get all of them." He told her. She gasped and widened her eyes.

"NO!!! Are you crazy?" She asked shocked. Junhyung chuckled and looked at her cutely. "I'm just playing.... here... these ones look nice." He said choosing four pairs for her. She looked at him nervously and formed a circle in .

After they bought those jeans and some shirts chosen by Junhyung, they walked out and tried to look for the boys.

"Yah, where are they?" He asked taking his phone out. Hyuna smiled and looked around the mall, lifting her head up high to look at the ceiling.

Junhyung glanced at her and smiled, hanging up his phone since no one was answering him. He put his phone away and looked at Hyuna who looked so happy, making a smile crept to his face.

"Yong Junhyung..." she said with a smile, looking at him happily. He smiled and turned to look at her. "What is it?" He asked. "I need to go to the bathroom..." she told him. He chuckled and shook his head, pointing to the bathroom which was around the corner.

"I'll wait here for you..." he told her sitting by a bench inside the mall. Hyuna smiled and walked ahead, glancing back at Junhyung.

 

 

After Hyuna finished using the restroom, she walked out and took a deep breath, wiping her hands against her . Since it was getting hot, she took off her hoodie and was only in her thin t-shirt.

She looked at the gauze around her arms that Junhyung patched up for her and smiled. She looked up and her smile went away right when she laid eyes on..... Joon....

 

Hyuna widened her eyes and gasped, her body shaking uncontrollably when she saw Joon in front of her. She took a step back and her breathing started getting unnormal.

Joon walked towards her and she widened her eyes in even more fear. She gasped and shook her head, plastering her back against the wall.

"Lee Joon...." she mumbled his name in fear. He scoffed and took a step towards her. "You don't even call me 'oppa' anymore." He told her tilting his head and smirking at her. He reached for her wrist, but she tugged it away.

"Please... please Joon... please let me go." She pleaded him with tears forming in her eyes. He shook his head and kept his eyes on her, taking slow steps towards her.

"Come back... come back to me." He told her. She shook her head and saw that running past him would be the only way to escape since he had blocked the whole walkway.

"I don't love you anymore." She told him. Joon's eyes narrowed and anger was written on his face. "You DO! You're supposed to! I love you!" He yelled at her.

"That was the past... please Joon. You're scaring me." She said trying to walk past him, but he just moved over more to stop her.

 

"Why is she taking so long?" Junhyung asked smacking his lips, looking at the time on his phone. He formed a circle in his mouth and took a deep breath, looking around with a smile.

He looked at the helmet he just bought earlier while she was still in the bathroom and smiled at the yellow pikachu decorations around it.

"She'll probably like it..." he said with a smile then sighed and looked around again.

 

"STOP!!!" Hyuna yelled trying to free her wrist from Joon's grasp. She bent down to her knees and backed up, but Joon just pulled her up.

He pressed her against the wall and breathed on her lips, glaring into her eyes. Hyuna shook with fright and her breathing shook with so much fear. She turned her head away, but Joon forced her head to face him.

"You're only supposed to be MINE!" He growled to her angrilly, wrapping his hands on her shoulder, gently ripping her shirt from his strength.

He threw her hoodie that was in her hand away in the trash and dug his fingers into her shoulder, causing her skin to redden from his strong grasp on her.

"AH!! Joon-ah!! PLEASE!!" She yelled with fright, crying now. He kissed her forcefully, causing her to cry even louder. She tried to push him away, but he just grunted and teared her clothes even more.

"STOP!!!!!!" She yelled loudly, her bare shoulder visible from Joon's hand tearing her shirt. Since the bathroom was isolated from the Mall itself, no one was around to hear or help her. She cried even louder and huffed, grunting and trying to push him away.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!" She yelled loudly.

 

Junhyung twitched and looked around, scrunching up his eyes with confusion when he heard his name being called.

"Kim Hyuna?" He mumbled then quickly got up without hesitation and ran towards the women's restroom.

 

"JOON!!!!!!!!! STOPPPP!!!" Hyuna yelled loudly with her eyes closed, her body laying on the cold floor with Joon on top of her. She cried and her shirt was practically no use anymore, but he kept touching her stomach, making her unable to move anywhere.

 

Junhyung became furious when he saw Joon on top of Hyuna on the floor. He ran as fast as he could towards Joon and threw him off of her.

He threw Joon on the wall and started punching his stomach and his jaw. From being a boxer, he knew just the places to hit to send him hurtful pains.

Hyuna huffed and hurled up into the wall, crying uncontrollaby with fright, her body shaking as if she was freezing. She shook and covered her visible body, kicking her feet frantically.

Junhyung growled angrilly and he could only see hatred in Joon's presence. Joon was bleeding but he couldn't stop. He couldn't find it in his heart to stop.

How can someone do something so cruel and disgusting to a girl? He hated acts like that the most. He took a last blow to Joon's jaw and sent him unconscious.

He panted and released Joon from his hold, making him fall lifeless to the ground. He stood up and looked back at Hyuna who was almost shirtless with small amounts of dried blood coming out from her shoulders.

He took a deep breath and took off his hoodie, putting it on her without looking at her visible body. Hyuna cried and grasped onto Junhyung's tank top that he only had on now.

He looked at her and sighed, carrying her and heading out the mall with flames running out from his head.

"I'm sorry..." he told her on the way to his motorcycle.

 

Once he was out of the mall, he could feel chills and goosebumps growing on his arms from the cold, but he just ignored it.

 

When he got to his motorcycle, he released Hyuna and cupped her face in his hands, looking at her carefully and noticing a cut under her eye, just on her cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She whimpered and looked down with her eyes closed, her body still shaking with fear. Her hands still grasped onto Junhyung's tank top, not wanting to let go.

She was scared that if she let go, Joon would come back and Junhyung would go away. She didn't know why she thought of this, but she didn't want to let go.

Junhyung sighed and pulled the hood of his hoodie that was on her over her head. He sighed and put the new helmet he just bought her on her and clicked it.

"Let's go home." He told her putting on his helmet as well, gently touching her hand so that she'd let go. She huffed and slowly released his tank top, her eyes on her fingers.

Once he got on, Hyuna quickly got on after him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He could still feel her shaking body, and he was so mad, he wanted to go back and kill Joon.

She cried and sniffed with her eyes closed, her head against his back. Junhyung drove off and held onto the handles of his motorcycle tightly.

 

Since Junhyung's house was a long ways away, Hyuna didn't want to go and let halmoni see her like this.

She huffed and wrapped an arm around his waist while her other hand wiped her wears and tugged onto Junhyung's tank top.

He glanced back at her and just continued driving, thinking she probably was just pulling for the heck of it.

Hyuna thought to herself and felt Junhyung's cold body through his tank top. She didn't want him to get sick because of her, so she just ignored her previous thought and let him take them home.

 

 

Junhyung stopped his motorcycle in front of his house and took a deep breath, turning the engine off. He took off his helmet and placed it to the side, glancing back to see Hyuna.

"Kim Hyuna..." he mumbled her name silently. He thought she was sleeping, but she suddenly sniffed and slowly released her hands from around his waist.

She huffed and brushed her hands past his waist before taking her helmet off. Junhyung turned to look at her and in his lips, taking the helmet from her.

She slowly got off and groaned from the pain on her shoulders that Joon's fingers imprinted with the blood. She hissed and grasped her shoulders, tears still coming out from her eyes.

Junhyung got off after her and looked at her worriedly. He in his lips and sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She looked up at him and his eyes softened even more from seeing her tears. She just shook and looked down again, feeling unsafe all over again.

"Let's go inside... you'll be safe there." He told her softly, taking a step ahead. He glanced back at her and saw her walking over as well. He sighed and unlocked the door, walking in after her.

Hyuna took off her shoes and ran up the stairs to her bedroom, locking herself up in there. Junhyung looked up and took a deep breath, closing the door behind him.

He looked around and noticed that halmoni wasn't home yet, so he was a little relieved since halmoni would kill him for letting something like that happen to Hyuna.

Hyuna covered herself in her blanket and cried loudly, wrapping Junhyung's hoodie around her more tightly. She hated Joon. It was finalized. She hated Lee Joon and wanted NOTHING to do with him anymore.

She cried and couldn't believe he would do that to her in the public. She hated him so much she wanted to kill herself for letting him touch her.

Junhyung just sat beside Hyuna's door with his knees bent up, his elbows on top of them with his hands covering his head. He looked down and took a deep breath, wanting to do something, but he couldn't.

He stood up and walked away, not wanting to hear Hyuna's cries anymore. He wanted to stay there incase she wanted to cry for help, so then he could help her.... but only hearing her cries... he didn't want to hear it.

 

A/N: Well.................. what should I say for this chapter...... I mean, like I said, I would've written a AMAZING FLUFFY chapter because I'm so  happy with Block-B coming back!!!! But I already wrote these two chapters like, two days ago... so that's why it's like this... I'm sorry for letting that happen... but at least Junhyung came, right?

Okay... well, I'll just wait for all your comments to see how it went... :/ Anyways, until next time! <3