Trip

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung and Hyuna walked out of driver's car tiredly and stretched, looking around the Hotel they were going to be staying at.

 

"Junhyung-ah, I'm going to head first to the Company. You take Hyuna to the Hotel then go find something to eat, okay? And don't forget my bags as well." Halmoni said then got into the car agan and drove off.

 

Once they got to their Hotel, they settled themselves in and looked around, seeing two beds and one bathroom.

 

"You and halmoni will share a bed... and I'll get one to myself." Junhyung said with a sigh, sitting on top of his bed which was closer to the small balcony they had.

"Oh, okay then..." Hyuna said looking around. She smiled and walked over to the balcony, sliding the door open and stepping onto the cement.

 

"Wah, so nice!" She exclaimed, bending her arms over the edge of the bars, looking down at the cars that were parked in the lot.

Junhyung smiled and followed her out. He walked behind her and rested his head on her shoulder while his arms stayed by his side.

Hyuna chuckled and shrieked from his heavy head. She turned away and made him move his head away from her shoulder. She turned around and smiled, looking up at him with happiness.

 

"Hyuna-ah..." he called her name, wrapping his fingers around her hips. She chuckled and widened her eyes. "Hmm?" She replied. He scooted closer to her, their nose almost touching.

"You know... halmoni isn't here.... and we're a couple.... I mean, we just spent our first night together yesterday..." he whispered to her with a smirk. Hyuna gasped and pushed him away, walking back inside.

"Yah! Stop thinking nasty thoughts, you byuntae! Let's go out for a walk." She said grabbing her purse and heading towards the front door. Junhyung chuckled and followed her.

"Yah, you know you wanna..." he joked around with her, grabbing his sweatshirt. She scoffed and glared at him playfully before heading out.

"You can dream on." She told him then headed towards the elevator. Junhyung chuckled and walked out, closing the door behind him. He caught up to her and smiled, placing a hand on her back.

 

"Where should we go?" He asked her. She looked up at him and crossed her arms in front of her, looking away. "I don't know." She said.

 

 

Junhyung exhaled when they got outside and wrapped his arms around Hyuna's shoulders from behind, pulling her towards him tightly. She squeaked and pushed him away, looking around.

 

"Yah, people are around!" She said looking down. He smiled and handed out his hand to her.

"Then give me your hand." He told her. She scoffed and held his hand then they both walked around the town, enjoying themselves.

 

"Yah, this seems like our honeymoon, doesn't it?" Junhyung asked her with a chuckle. She looked up at him and chuckled, covering and smacking his arm a little.

"Yah, how can you say that?" She asked. He laughed and looked up at the sky. "I'm just playing..." he said then looked away.

=================================================

 

Doojoon and the boys walked around town late at night and exhaled.

"Yah, I miss hyung..." Yoseob pouted in Doojoon's arms. "Yah, he's always yelling at you, and you miss him?" Gikwang asked. Yoseob scoffed and glared at Gikwang.

"Hey!! Haven't you heard?!! If someone is ALWAYS yelling at you, that means they love you the MOST." Yoseob yelled angrilly. Doojoon chuckled and shook his head, patting Yoseob's head.

"That's only between a MAN and a WOMAN in DRAMAS!! Are you and hyung a couple?!!" Gikwang argued back.

"So what!! You're just jealous because you have no one!!" Yoseob yelled back. Doojoon broke them apart and chuckled.

"It's okay. At least you still have me here..." Doojoon said then smiled. Dongwoon stopped walking and patted Doojoon's shoulder.

All the boys stopped and looked at the group of men who were talking towards them.

 

Joon smirked with his boys behind him and looked at boys, one after another.

 

"Aw, I see that the man of the crew isn't here?" He said with a chuckle.

"I'm the man of the crew. What's up?" Doojoon asked moving up ahead and pushing Yoseob and them back.

 

"Yong Junhyung. Where is he?" Mir, one of Joon's friend, asked. "He went on a trip with Hyuna!!" Yoseob yelled loudly.

Gikwang smacked the back of his head while everyone else glared at him. Yoseob looked down and hissed, mentally smacking his head as well.

 

Doojoon took a deep breath and glanced at Yoseob, looking back at Joon and them. He crossed his hands in front of him and scoffed.

 

"What does where Junhyung is have to do with you?" Doojoon asked. "Oh, it has EVERY thing to do with me." Joon said taking a step foreward.

"You better not do anything or else I won't let you go." Doojoon warned with a raised eyebrow. Joon laughed and glared at them with anger.

 

"Watch what I'll do. THEN see what you can do..." he said with a smirk.

Doojoon gritted his teeth with anger and took a deep breath when he felt Dongwoon's hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, let's just go." He mumbled. Doojoon glanced back and nodded then looked ahead again.

"We've got more important things to do." Doojoon said then led the boys off. Joon glared at them and scoffed, turning around to watch them turn the corner.

 

"Trip...?" He mumbled to himself.

================================================

 

"Here, eat this..." Junhyung said handing a fish stick to Hyuna's mouth. She scrunched up her face and shook her head, moving back a little.

"No. People are around. You just eat it yourself." She said with a smile. Junhyung smacked his lips and sighed.

"One night. Can't you just act like we're a couple that doesn't care whoever sees what we're doing? We already shared our first kiss." He pouted a little.

Hyuna chuckled and looked at him with confusion when she saw him pout. Yong Junhyung, the ultimate championship in boxing, is pouting.

How can she reject with that beautiful, fail pout?

 

"You're so weird..." she said then opened and closed her eyes. Junhyung chuckled and fed her happily. She munched on her food and glanced at Junhyung.

"This is good." She said through her full mouth. Junhyung scoffed and looked at her, eating some meat. Hyuna gasped and grabbed a BIG piece of meat, stuffing it into Junhyung's mouth without him realizing it.

"HERE! Eat up!" She yelled loudly with a laugh when she 'accidentally' spread the grease on Junhyung's mouth.

"Ah! YAH!" He yelled through his full mouth. She laughed and grabbed a napkin, wiping the grease off his mouth. He munched on the big piece of meat and glared at her playfully.

"You look so cute eating that." She said looking away and stuffing more food into . Junhyung shot a look at her and blushed a little. He looked back down and continued eating as well.

 

A/N: Yeah! Another update!! Kekekekke... so.... suspiscious Joon... Hmmmm....

And many Junah loves! kekekeke... I shall update soon! Please anticipate it! <333

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~