Sleep Tight

Because You Said, "I Love You"

Junhyung sat in his small gym room still with Hyuna sleeping in his arms. She breathed silently and was slightly opened causing little snores to come out of .

Junhyung looked down at her beautiful white and soft face, smiling gently.

"Hyuna-ah..." he called her name calmly. No response. "Kim Hyuna..." he called her again, rubbing her arm gently. No response.

He grunted and silently carried Hyuna bridal-style out of the room. He groaned and opened the door while Hyuna moved around in his arm, placing her arm against his chest.

He bit his tongue and grunted, climbing up the stairs to her bedroom. He opened the door with struggle and went towards her bed.

He pulled the covers over a little and gently laid her on her bed, tucking her in. He scrunched up his face, watching her sleep so comfortably.

"She'll be fine now..." He thought to himself silently. Hyuna moved around in bed and moved her hand up to lay on top of her chest, making her hand lay on top of Junhyung's as well, since his was still fixing the blanket on her.

He widened his eyes and slowly moved his hand away from her hold, standing upright. He rubbed his fingers together and put his hand in his short pockets, his eyes never leaving Hyuna's.

 

Suddenly, his phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He hissed and picked it up quickly incase Hyuna heard it and woke up.

She moved around bed and slightly opened her eyes, seeing Junhyung scrunching up his face and texting back. He sighed and was about to leave, but Hyuna called him.

"Junhyung-ah..."

He stopped walking and put his cell phone away, turning back to look at her.

"Oh, sorry... did I wake you up?" He asked silently. She shook her head and sat up in bed.

"Can you..." she said fiddling with her fingers and her lips gently. He smiled and went to sit on the empty seat by her bed.

"What is it?" He asked her. She looked up at him and looked back down nervously.

"Can you stay with me... tonight...?" She said then looked up at him with slight fear. "I'm scared that Joon might come back and get me... even though I wish I could beat him up, I know that when the time comes, I can't..." she told him.

Junhyung smiled and turned to face her, one of his leg bent up on her bed while his other one dangled down the side of the bed to the ground.

"Don't worry... I got you." He told her with a smile, watching as she watched him and went back to bed.

"Junhyung-ah..." she called him again. He looked down at her and gently rubbed his thumb against her arm.

"Hmm?" He hummed to her. "Can you sing me a song?" She asked him. He laughed out loud and covered his mouth. Hyuna widened her eyes in confusion and smiled, smacking his leg gently.

"Yah, what's wrong?" She asked chuckling a little. He shook his head and took a deep breath. "No... I ca-can't sing..." he told her. She smacked her lips and pouted.

"Come on... just sing me a song... so that I can sleep..." she pleaded him. He looked down and pursed his lips. "I don't know any song... so I'll just sing "Twinkle Twinkle Pika-Hyuna"..." he told her. She scrunched up her face and laughed.

"Twinkle, Twinkle, Pika-Hyuna?" She asked confused. "Yeah... it's 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star', but then I'm changing it into my style..." he told her. She chuckled and nodded her head.

"Okay... let me hear it." She said. He coughed and fixed his throat, getting ready to sing.

"Okay.... Twinkle, Twinkle, Pika-Hyuna, how I wonder what you are... up above the world so high... shooting lightenings at Pika-Jun," he sang making Hyuna laugh out loud.

"...Twinkle, Twinkle, Pika-Hyuna, you have won the championship!" He finished raising his hands up in the air. She laughed and waved her hands up in the air in victory as well.

"Yeah! I won!!" She laughed covering now. He chuckled and looked down. "Okay... I'm done singing... and you're not sleeping yet..." he said with a smile. She sighed and relaxed.

"Just stay there... and I'll sleep in a bit..." she told him. He smiled and with his scent lingering around the room, she knew she'd sleep in any minute.

Junhyung looked around the room to make sure that everything seemed secured and safe. He looked back at Hyuna who turned to her side, her eyes glancing from him to the bed.

 

"Are you tired?" She asked him with a slight crack in her voice. He shook his head and smiled at her. "No. Go ahead and take your time to sleep..." he told her. She sighed and put her folded hands under her head.

 

 

Halmoni woke up from bed and walked around the house, late at night, to check up on Hyuna. She slowly opened the door and was shocked to see Junhyung sitting by her bed.

They were both smiling at each other and silently conversing with Junhyung earning yet another smack from Hyuna.

Halmoni smiled and looked down, slowly closing the door behind her. She walked back to bed and took a deep breath, tucking herself in.

 

"Hyuna.." he called her name. She looked up at him and widened her eyes. "Hmm?"

"I'm not trying to be.... rude or nosy, or anything.... but do you mind.... telling me about you and your.... past relationship.... You know, with the Joon guy?" He asked curiously. Hyuna widened her eyes and they softened.

"Oh... that..." she said sitting up and bending her legs up from under the cover to place against her chest. Her arms wrapped around her bent legs and she looked up at Junhyung.

"We uh..." she said fixing her hair. "We met at school.... and we dated for almost 3 years." She said nodding her head.

"Wow... that's long..." he told her. She looked and him and smiled, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well... where to start?" She said smacking her lips. "We were... in love..... or so I thought... um... my parents, passed by ever since I was young, so I had no choice but to go live with him... I mean, since he was the only person I had."

Junhyung looked down and nodded his head.

"We were good for a while... but then he started changing. He would always ask me where I was and what I was doing. He'd always accuse me of cheating on him." She said shaking her head.

"And so I had enough of it... so I broke it off with him. I mean, if we were to just continue like that, then why continue, you know?" She said then Junhyung nodded again.

"And so, ever since I broke it off with him... he'd uh..." she explained tearing a little already.

"He'd tried anything to get me back. He'd sweet talk me and say he's just stressed... about what? I didn't care to know. He beat me up... used force... and anything just to get me to take him back."

"Why didn't you go and tell the police then?" He asked her. "I was scared. Because I had no where else to go. I was living in the streets. And if I went to tell the police and he gets to me first... who knows what he'll do to me?"

Junhyung looked at her and in his lips, placing his hands on top of hers that were still around her knees.

"It's okay... you have me... AND halmoni now... and even the boys that will crazilly protect you too." He said, earning a slight chuckle from Hyuna.

"So don't worry. You have more of us than you had before. So you don't have to be scared. We'll be here to protect you, okay?" He assured her. She looked at him and nodded, fiddling with his fingers as well.

He smiled and intertwined their fingers together, smiling childishly with a glance at her. She chuckled and rubbed her thumb against his hand.

"Hey, you wanna come to my next match with me?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and smiled happily, nodding her head. "Yeah!!! You promise you won't take your words back?" She asked.

"And you promise you won't get scared?" He asked her. "I promise!" She yelled. "Then I promise too..." he said then pinky promised her like a child.

"Kekeke... I'll support you, Junhyung-ah..." she told him who smiled warmly down at her.

 

"Will you be okay now?" He asked her. She looked at him and nodded. "Yeah... I'll be fine." She said looking down again.

Junhyung looked at her and smiled, leaning in to give her a kiss on her forehead. He backed away and Hyuna looked at him, smiling happily in her heart.

"Sleep tight, Hyuna..." he said getting up. Hyuna smiled and laid in bed. "Good night, Junhyung..." she replied then waited until he left the room before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

 

A/N: First off, I want to apologize for such a long wait in updating.... I've beem busy with school... =.=

But thanks for all your neverending love!! <3 Sorry for the boring chapter... eh, I hope it wasn't so boring...

I just wanted Hyuna to explain her relationship with Joon... and then I wanted some Junah moments as well.. keke...

So... who's ready for some drama now? Eh???? I think I am.... or more Junah chapters???

Let me know!!!! XD Thanks for all your love and support!! Saranghae yerobun!!

Until next time, have an AMAZING DAY!!! BYE YEOM!!! PYONG!!~~~~