Satisfied

Because You Said, "I Love You"
Junhyung rode his motorcycle in the high way with Hyuna behind him, holding his waist tightly. It was raining pretty hard, so they just chuckled and enjoyed the rain since Junhyung didn't want to speed with Hyuna behind him.
 
He parked his motorcycle in front of his house and took off his helmet, shaking his hair with a chuckle. Hyuna got off and took her helmet off, taking a step away from him. He turned to her and was going to take her helmet but she reached it away from him.
"NO!" She laughed at him. Junhyung chuckled and walked to her, resulting in her taking more steps back. "Uh-uh!" She yelled shaking her head with a laugh.
 
"Yah, give it to me! We're soaking wet. I don't want you to catch a cold." He told her. "No!" She laughed again, running away from him. 
"Yah!!" He laughed, chasing after her. She screamed when he almost reached her and made a turn, moving the helmet away from his grasp.
"AH!! NO!" She shrieked, running away. Junhyung got to her and wrapped his hands around her hips, trying to pull her towards him, but she screamed and removed his hand, freeing herself and running away again.
"Yah! Come back here!" He said chasing her. "Halmoni!! Halmoni!! HELP ME!!" Hyuna yelled running towards the front door. She laughed and panted along with Junhyung who was breathless and both soaked.
 
"HALMONI!!!" Hyuna yelled, knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell at the same time. She turned around and screamed seeing Junhyung jogging to her. 
"Yah, come on." He said. She pressed her back against the door and chuckled nervously, her panting calming down now. 
"No!" She laughed pulling hand away from Junhyung who tried to get her helmet. He stumbled towards her and pressed a hand beside her head. 
He panted and smacked his lips, looking into her eyes. She smiled and felt nervous when he placed a hand on her waist while his other hand still pressed the door beside her head.
 
It felt like time froze. It felt like in the world, there were only them two: Yong Junhyung and Kim Hyuna. 
 
They looked into each other's eyes and the quiet rain dripping from the gray skies were the only sounds heard, except for their beating hearts of course.
 
"Junhyung..." she called his name nervously. He leaned in towards her and watched as her eyes widened with shock. He could feel her breathing quickening and he could feel his heart beating fast as well.
He tilted his head and almost closed his eyes, his stare on her lips. He glanced at her eyes that were shut tightly and smiled. 
Hyuna tightened her fists and she felt like she couldn't breath. Her heart was about to burst open with love and she was so scared that it would mentally. 
Junhyung leaned in with the tip of his nose brushing against Hyuna's cheeks. She slouched her shoulders when he leaned in more, almost touching her lips, but Junhyung backed away and looked at her lips.
Hyuna opened her eyes widely and gasped, knowing she's been tricked by the smirking Junhyung. She started blushing and she felt her cheeks flaming red even though she was cold. She just-
 
**SMOOCH**
 
Junhyung leaned in and closed his eyes, nibbling on Hyuna's upper lip. She inhaled and felt like she was in heaven. Such a good sensation, she wished it would last forever.
Junhyung inhaled as well and cupped her face in his hands, leaning down to smooch on her lips again.... and again....
Hyuna pressed her palms against his stomach and scrunched up his sweatshirt, inhaling in Junhyung's scent that she loved so much. 
She took another step towards him and smiled through the kiss, almost stepping on his shoe. She had to grasp his sweatshirt by the chest just incase her weak knees collapsed on her.
He backed away and pressed their foreheads together, giving her another kiss on her nose then a last one on her lips. 
He moved his head away and looked into Hyuna's eyes that were still closed. A smile was planted on her face and he couldn't help but smile happily at her love, his love.
 
"So.... nice...." she whispered, slightly opening her eyes again. She looked into Junhyung's eyes and her cheeks grew red again. She saw him biting his lower lip and at such a tempting sight, she looked down and in her lips.
She fiddled with his hoodie and coughed, looking away nervously. Junhyung smiled and touched her cheeks gently, causing her to slouch her shoulders with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. 
 
"Hyuna-ah..." he called her. She couldn't look at his face again, so she just looked at his hoodie and in her lips. "Hmm..?" She asked him.
"Look at me..." he told her. She slowly looked up at him, but the sight of his lips made her stomach tingle. She looked back down and whimpered.
"No... I can't.... I..." she said closing her eyes. He chuckled and cupped her face in his strong hands, but the door suddenly opened.
 
"You two are soaking wet!! Why are you two still out here? GET IN!" Halmoni yelled loudly. Hyuna gasped and widened her eyes, pushing Junhyung's hands away from her. She ran inside and ran straight into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.
Junhyung smiled and walked in, gently brushing his finger past his lips. He closed the door and walked to the kitchen to meet with his grandma.
 
"Halmoni, I'm hungry." He told her. "Well, go wash up and tell Hyuna to come down for dinner." She told him then he smiled and left.
 
 
 
"Omo!! OMO OMO!!!" Hyuna yelled throwing herself on her bed. She hid her head in her pillow and screamed her throbbing heart out.
She took a deep breath and sat up on her bed, taking her sweatshirt off. She looked up into the ceiling and thought back to when Junhyung kissed her... not once... not twice... not THREE TIMES!!!! But FOUR TIMES!!!
She could still feel his lips nibbling on hers, and this made her heart flutter so much. She closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands, laying stomach first on her bed.
 
**KNOCK KNOCK**
 
Hyuna gasped and shot a look at the front door.
"Hyuna-ah, go wash up and head downstairs for dinner!! Halmoni told us to hurry." Junhyung's voice spoke from the other side of the door. 
She widened her eyes and just his voice made her knees weak again. She never knew he'd mean this much to her, but she was so in love with him.... this she knew.
She was about to speak, but then she heard Junhyung's bedroom door close. She looked down and took a deep breath, feeling herself blush up again. 
 
 
During dinner, Hyuna couldn't keep her eyes off of Junhyung's lips. He caught her glancing at him a couple of times, making him chuckle silently, but he just pretended like it was nothing.
Hyuna finished her food along with Halmoni then she started to clean up since Junhyung finished as well. He walked to the living room and the TV, watching a boxing match that was on.
 
"I've got the dishes halmoni," Hyuna said starting to scrub the dishes. Halmoni nodded and wiped the table with a wet cloth before heading to the living room as well.
 
 
"Junhyung-ah, are you boxing matches on live too?" Halmoni asked in the living room. He glanced at her and shook his head. "No. They're trying to have it, but our community is still small, so it's only by self for now.... I think..." he said. 
"Oh, Junhyung-ah, are you free this weekend to Tuesday or Wednesday?" Halmoni asked him, sitting on a single couch across from Junhyung. "Oh, I think so. Just.... practicing at the gym with the boys... why?" He asked. SHe sighed and glanced back at the kitchen.
 
"Hyuna-ah! come here to the living room when you're done! I have an announcement!" Halmoni said. "Yeh!" Hyuna yelled from the kitchen, finishing up and drying her hands. 
Junhyung looked at halmoni and widened her eyes, in his lips and sitting up straighter.
 
"What is it?" He asked glancing at Hyuna who walked over. "What is it halmah?" She asked sitting down beside Junhyung.
"So... I wanna go on a trip with youguys. I mean, I need to go away on business, but you two seem like youguys need some air, so I booked two extra plane tickets for youguys along with Hotels."
Junhyung and Hyuna looked at each other then looked at halmoni.
"Oh, well.... when are we going?" Hyuna asked. "This weekend. Which is in 4 days." She told them.
"And how long are we going for?" Junhyung asked. "Maybe a week. No more. No less." She answered. Hyuna glanced at Junhyung and looked away since her thoughts deceived her and thought back to the kiss.
The beautiful kiss that they shared. The beautiful kiss that made her feel like she was in Heaven. Such a beautiful sensation she gelt like her heart was-
"Kim Hyuna-ah..." Halmoni called her. Hyuna twitched and saw Junhyung smirking at her because she was looking at his lips while she fantasized. She gasped and looked at halmoni.
"Y-yeh halmoni. What is it?" She asked nervously, trying to hide her face from Junhyung's view. "It's getting late so go ahead and rest." Halmoni said getting up. Hyuna watched as halmoni went to sleep and widened her eyes.
She looked at Junhyung who glanced at her and turned off the TV with a sigh.
"We should head up too. You need your beauty sleep." He told her patting her shoulder. She nodded and walked ahead of him so she wouldn't see his warm back and his beautiful lips.
Junhyung turned off all the lights then walked behind her. She bit her lips and her mind kept drifting back to the kiss. 
 
She's gone crazy.
 
She slowly walked to her bedroom door and was about to walk in, but Junhyung called her.
 
"Kim Hyuna?"
 
She turned around but before she had the chance to think, she felt a warm sensation on her lips again. 
Junhyung's lips.
She knew the feeling of his lips on hers. Her night has been fulfilled and completed.
 
She closed her eyes and smiled in her heart, taking a step towards him. Junhyung gave her another peck on her lips then backed away and Hyuna could see his burning red face. She could feel hers flaming red as well.
 
"Good night, Kim Hyuna..." he said softly then walked to his bedroom, closing the door after him. 
Hyuna took a deep breath and closed her eyes, still feeling his lips against hers. She smiled widely and happily went into her bedroom, closing the door after her. 
She danced her way to her bed and clasped her hands together, dreaming of her and Junhyung together already. She threw herself on her bed and exhaled, spreading herself on her bed carelessly.
 
Junhyung laid in bed and touched his lips with a smile on his face. He chuckled and turned to his side.
 
"Yong Junhyung, you've gone crazy." He mumbled to himself then went to sleep.
 
 
A/N: AW!!!!! Too much Junah feels!! Kekekeke... sooooo much love eh?? Kekeke XD
I think the kiss between them came in tooooooo quick... but I just couldn't help it!!!
It's because Block-B ARE BACK!!!! Hahaha... I'm so happy!!! <3333 "Be the Light"!!!
/Sighs/ Sorry, am i spazzing about them too much?? >.< I'll try to contain myself! XD
Shall I bring in some drama.... eh??? Yah! Don't hate me JUST YET!! I just ASKED!! Kekekeke...
We shall see what happens!! Stay updated and I'll update asap as well, otay?
Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~