chapter 2

fire path

 

hearts skipping  a beat , shaking hands find their ways towards each other to hold the hardest they could on each other , the knocking keeps getting louder and louder .. they hold on each other , maybe this is their last time ….

“ H-hyung , …I love you “  a tear escaped his eye as he took his hand from his boyfriend , “ J-jongin , where ‘re you going ? “ … but no answer is given and now it’s even colder as the younger opened the door .

his heart suddenly felt so sore , more than it ever did , his eye sight is now unclear as the tears clung  on his eyelashes before showering his face , head empty from anything but the urge to go help his love , his everything ..

all he could see is the laying thin figure on the floor of his lover  , Kyungsoo has nothing to loose except his boyfriend at this point , he could murder any human being because of what he is seeing  .

what could be worse than him seeing his boyfriend laying with no move , Kyungsoo had no courage to think of the possibility that he could have died so he avoided the whole thinking part … because at this moment all Kyungsoo wants is kill who caused this to his Jongin .

without the slightest bit of  hesitating , Kyungsoo headed towards the man lifting his sleeves and preparing his hands to punch the male until he ‘s sure that he is death ..

arms tensed  ready to hit the man , he could feel fire coming of his eyes , hand almost punched the man whom he couldn’t look at the face because honestly DO kyungsoo didn’t give a damn about who he is , even if it’s his father , he would hit him because of what he did previously to his most important human being in this world … Kim Jongin .

“H-Hyung … P-please ..”

                suddenly time stops , all he could hear is his heart in his ears , eyes watering with tears ..and at this point all kyungsoo wants is some mercy from the univers , because this is all happening so fast and suddenly …

he runs the fastest he could to finally reach Jongin forgetting about the man who he is was about to hit the life out of ..” Jongin , baby .. come on .. please… don’t leave me like this “  sobbing  , Kyungsoo managed to find his voice not caring about the tears raining on his face because he can’t loose Jongin , not now . he didn’t love him enough … just not yet .

hands wrapping  themselves around his lover’s small figure holding him , ignoring the male in the room completely    because now is just not the right time to deal with stupid es …

coming out of their shared room , Kyungsoo made sure to walk the fasted without  hurting his lover Kyungsoo couldn’t fight tears back anymore  … mumbling I love yous to Jongin   while heading towards his bestfriend’s room seeking for help .

at this point he can hear nothing but the heart aching words of his lover . the man’s yelling wasn’t heard in Kyungsoo’s ears .. because he honestly doesn’t care .

the man is Lee SooMan  , his boss , Kyungsoo knew that after accidentally catching a glimpse of his face … if Kyungsoo was in any other situation other than this one , he would have panicked but now  , all what Do Kyungsoo care about is his boyfriend ‘s safety and most importantly make sure he still be alive.. 

if you read this : thank you

next chapter is tomorrow !!!

comment pls.

OKAY SO WHAT HAPPNED IS : 

KYUNGSOO AND JONGIN WERE CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING  I WILL TALL YOU NEXT TIME WHAT IT IS .....

SO THE FANS KNEW THEY ARE GAY AND DATING 

LEE SOOMAN HIT JONGIN BECAUSE OF THAT :( 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT ?