chapter 4

fire path

 

He didn’t love him enough , he isn’t ready to loose him yet , he ‘ll never be  …however he can’t loose the most precious thing in his life so suddenly … maybe he’ll , but if  he does , Kyungsoo will die as well if not fyscally than morally because Kim Jongin is simply his oxygen that he can’t live without …

Tears raining on his pale face , as his lips try to find his voice to tell his best friend, and his teammate  what happened to his lover and seek for help but he couldn’t find his voice at all , so all he did was sobbing non stop … Baekhyun however looked at the tanned boy in his arms looking really pale as if he is dead .

His heart ached at the sight … Baekhyun literally knew what happened , he noticed his best friend kissing his boyfriend behind him and the other members that were being interviewed  , he tried his best trying to make the camera man not head towards them by talking unscripted words .. however he couldn’t  accomplish what he was looking for as the cameraman caught them kissing … Baekhyun  even saw Sooman entering their shared room with anger all over his face .

That was understable since the first openly gay idols weren’t supposed to be from his company nor from Exo since they were still rookies … no matter how angry he was ; he wasn’t supposed to hit Jongin to death  . the thought rang on his brain once more as Baekhyun felt his knees weaken , and looking at Kyungsoo who was crying his eyes out still trying to say something Baekhyun felt his heart break into little peaces …

Taking his phones out of his pocket with shaking hands while leading Kyungsoo and his lefted lover out of their dorm , Baekhyun managed to call an ambulance , waiting outside for about ten minutes avoiding people ‘s stares  who thankfully didn’t know who they were , finally the ambulance arrived ..

Taking Jongin in , the nurses managed to place comfortably on the small bad .. Kyungsoo entered the ambulance soon after without any hesitation , sitting next to his boyfriend , while holding tightly his hands , tears still falling continually , he was asked if he was a family member but Kyungsoo had no voice to talk ….

Arriving to the hospital Baekhyun texted Kyungsoo asking about Jongin ‘s condition ,  he wasn’t given any answer though because simply Kyungsoo didn’t know , he was still waiting outside his room for news from the doctor ..

Heart stops suddenly , eyes widening more than ever , mouth gone dry all at once , Kyungsoo  sees nothing but the doctor who came out from the room heading towards him , waiting for news about his boyfriend’s condition  Kyungsoo only noded when he was asked if was a family member ..

“ the patient is okay now so please don’t be so worried , he only needs to rest a little bit , he  just passed out from shock , and now he is woken up  , about his injuries  , they ‘re not that dangerous however we did  all what we could about them . anyways you can go in and check on  him sir “

He never felt so revealed before !  not even when he found out that Jongin liked him back , back when he confessed to him . finally his voice is back to him , wiping his tears with his palms  , Kyungsoo thanked the doctor many time and messaged his bestfriend about his lover’s condition while heading towards  his room …

hi noone ! ^^

i feel bad because no ones read my fanfic but i like writing this so yap ^^