chapter 6

fire path

 

It’s dark and cold , his heart is sore and his throat is so tight that he can’t talk even if he wants too ,  fighting back tears .his  eyes  are red and  nothing , nothing  can lightens his situation … nothing , not even the flashes of the fans’ cameras …

 

A lot of journalists talking things he couldn’t understand because simply Baekhyun’s mind was too busy thinking of a way to get his best friend out of this big problem .

 

If only he was born in another country , if only people were more understanding  … all of this wouldn’t be happening .

 

He made his way to  his company avoiding the journalists ‘ questions about his bandmates ‘ uality and whether they kissed in front of the camera because they wanted to come out to their fans … 

 

Entering Sment wasn’t any better than being interrogated by the journalist and almost-killed by Sasaeng fans .

 

because after he got in , the first thing he saw SooMan glaring at him as if the man was going to murder him .

“ where were you ? “

 

He couldn’t find his voice , his lips were opening and closing continually trying to say something …… he wasn’t scared , Byun baekhyun is never scared because if his father has taught him something , than that would be it . He was just too sad , all he wanted to do is cry and cry until all of this pass .

“ Byun I asked you something ! were you with DO? “ Sooman asked but this time his tone was a little higher , their manager who was standing beside his boss was giving him a comforting look , Baekhyun appreciated that someone understanding is still out there .

 

“ I “ll give one last chance Byun , if you don’t answer me I’ll have to make you do so “

 

                         “ P-please sir , let him go and I ‘ll make sure to make him answer that later “

 the manager interrupted bowing and bowing until his request was taken , after Sooman left , Baekhyun was sinking in his thoughts that he didn’t notice his manager coming closer and closer to him until he felt warm arms caging him inside of them . He felt safe ,  Baekhyun needed just this , he needed someone to stand beside him and help him get his friend out of his trouble .

 

“ H-hyung … Thank you “

His haid is now on his manager’s shoulder , he couldn’t fight the tears anymore so he decided to let it all out since he finally found a shoulder to cry on .

“Baekhyun please don’t thank me , I just … I just want to help okay ? “

Wiping the tears away , Baekhyun managed to stand up getting his hyung’s attention , “ I need to do something , are you sure you want to help me ?  “

“ what is it ? “  the manager has a comforting smile on his face which gave Baekhyun more strength ,

“ I need to talk to Sooman , I have a few things to tell him “

“  I ‘ll go with you “

 


      eyes slowly opening seeing the most beautiful thing they wintnessed , a peacful feeling showers him as Jongin opens his mouth to voice something that gets him his lover' s attention ." Hyung "  

 

this sounded too beautiful in Kyungsoo 's ears better than any melody he's heard in his life , turning from the window , he noticed that Jongin is now sitting . Kyungsoo hurried and sat next to him kissing his hand gently . " Jongin , you're up " .

" Hyung , i want to telll you something " . kissing his hand again , Kyungsoo nodded .

" Hyung , i love you ... don't ever question that , okay ? "

nodding again  , Kyungsoo gazed at Jongin's eyes smiling lovingly to him , " I never did " 

Jongin caged his boyfriend between his thin arms closing the distance between their lips as the elder mumbled I love yous to him .

 


sorry , i didn't update yesterday , i was busy making an edit for tumblr but it didn't get so many note / cries /

next chapter is going to be REALLY sad , prepare yourself .

if you're reading my story than thank you very much !!!