chapter 10

fire path

 

They were frustrated  in this world , people looked down at them because of their uality , it hurts them so bad

everytime they feel those cold eyes on their backs  . However  they fought .. and they’ll always do ….

 

 


 

                                                                                                                                  

For the sun that will rise again tomorrow , the hand he grabbed raised him up , and now he dreams again … Do kyungsoo is dreaming again !.

The bright smile in Jongin ‘s face ,  the loving look his gives him every time he set his eyes on him , his low voice , everything about Kim Jongin  lights him up , because he is dreaming again .. .

He dreams of a better tomorrow , where he would be able to continue his career with Jongin , he dreams of a tomorrow in which Jongin gets to achieve his dreams and be happy like he deserves to be , in which  he and Jongin won’t have to hide they relationship from their fans , in which they don’t have to turn off their phones and hide their traces just not to be found by their own parents , in which their parents accept them for who they are , and not take their uality as a joke   , DO Kyungsoo is dreaming again .

 

 


 

Everything has changed , even their Sasaeng fans who used to screams their lungs out    calling their name until the neighbors start complaining , also no one but them is at the dorm , Jongin start questioning everything that’s going on at that point , Kyungsoo must be hiding something from him , but looking at Kyungsoo’s innocent happy face  made him forget about the whole thing because he simply doesn’t want to take away that happiness he loves seeing in  his boyfriend ‘s face .

“ Hyuuung … What ‘re you cooking ?“ whining Jongin backhugged his lover whispering sweetly to him before kissing his way to his mouth to peck it lightly  .

 

“good morning Love “ Kyungsoo  answered with a happy tone before turning around and caging his  lover between his small arms , Jongin smiled at the beautiful smell of his boyfriend , eventhough they use the same shampoo , it never smells the same on him and kyungsoo , it smells billion times better on kyungsoo . Jongin loved the feeling of security he gets whenever his boyfriend hugs him like this .

 


thank you if you're reading my fanfic <3

I made it  short but sweet i guess  ( ? )

can i have a comment after 10 chapter ? please ? 

No ? 

okay ...