chapter 12

fire path

 

Compeletely drunk in Jongin’s body , he forgot about everything in this world , where did this perfect human being come from ?  … Kyungsoo falls for him several times ! He doesn’t even try to stop himself , because he knows that Jongin is the only light in this world that he is able of seeing , or he will ever be , Kyungsoo is happy that he started dreaming again , because he now believes deeply that dreams do come true  . and eventhough he never believed in prince charming ,  after that sudden feeling he felt after Jongin connected their lips , and the switch that happened to his stomach , made him re-think about it again .

No , it’s not the first time they kissed , but to kyungsoo , everytime they do anything is special and has its own space in his heart , which doesn’t belong to him anymore , it belongs to Kim Jongin , the guy who changed Do Kyungsoo ‘s life , and will .  the guy who made him fall head over heels for him not even bothering about what others would think or say especially in that country of theirs ..

Do Kyungsoo is dreaming again , but at this point , he wishes he ‘ll never wake up .



 

 

He remembers the first time He saw Kyungsoo  , he thought he was daydreaming for a second , because he simply thought that Kyungsoo was too beautiful to be human , he must be an angel or at least some imaginary prince .. anything , just not a human , he remembers How he fell for his voice and thought that it was better than any music he has ever heard , he remembers how looking at Kyungsoo made his heart beats become faster than it ever  . he remembers how he started questioning his uality the day he met Kyungsoo .

He remembers the small trembling gush in his body  when he figured out that what he felt for kyungsoo was : love .  He remembers the happiness he felt when he knew that Kyungsoo felt the same about him after he confessed .

 

Jongin remembers every little detail when it comes to Kyungsoo his first and last love .

 

From that moment He had him , and had his heart forever ,  he remembers how they were so shy while first kissing each other , it was supposed to an awkward  and bad kiss , however it was sweet , and full of feelings .

Of course it would , because they were deeply in love after all .

 

Kissing Kyungsoo again brought him so many memories ,  Jongin felt his heart become bigger and bigger and its beats fastened with every movement of their lips .

 

Jongin knew that his story with Kyungsoo didn’t end yet ,and it won’t unless one of them dies . that’s for sure .

 

“Our story didn’t end yet “

“ It won’t “

 



 

 

Even if they have all the time in the world , it won’t be enough for them because they simply can’t get enough of each other ,  even when they have to leave each other when a member or a manager is around their feet won’t leave . they won’t move , not even an inch away from each other . they want to be beside each other all the time  , they were never so grateful more than when they were both chosen to be in EXO K and not be separated . because they’re sure they won’t be able of handling it , they can’t sleep without their good night kiss , it’s like a drug they need every night , they can’t wake up without seeing each other’s sleepy faces  and giving each other a good morning kiss as well , they can’t stand hearing each other’s voice through the phone and not being able of seeing each other’s eyes .

Because they simply can’t stand being away from each other ,  even when they used to have  free time to spend with their families and friend , they choose to spend it together .  away from humanity .

And even though they spend time together more than anyone else , they can’t get enough of each other ,  the more they drink the thirstier they get   , the more they get the  more they want …

They are  addicted , to each other .