chapter 3

fire path

 

Few minutes ago  _ what really happened …

He was blinded by his lover who shines more than any light in that stage could ever shine  .. Kyungsoo forgot about anything else in this world , all his brain knew at that moment is that he missed his love .. he needed him then ..

The comeback is strictly planned , they could barely catch a glimpse of each other ‘s faces . and this is literally too much for them who used to be full time together . . . sometimes they would take the opportunity during and an interview or a radio show to sit next to each other , make some eye contact or hold hands secretly underneath tables  .. but it was still not enough .

They wanted more , Kyungsoo wanted to feel his boyfriends ‘s love more … he needed to love him , he didn’t love him enough .. just yet .

Everything seemed just right , the leader and the members were busy having an interview  with Mwide news or something like that ..  there were no fans nor cameras , it was their perfect opportunity … or so thought they !

Eyes glued to each other ,  hearts beating in rhythm heard in their ears , bodies finding their ways towards each other as the slim arms of the younger caged the elder’s small waist between them bringing him closer . a new feeling is born in them as this is their first time doing something like this outside the closed doors …  it’s either fear or excitement  , but now isn’t the right time for them to care .

The distance is finally closed between their lips , the missed  feeling of them finally being connected again is making their hearts melt … suddenly time stops , there’s nothing else in their world but each other … they really  missed each other , this is simply all of what they could think about  at this point .

Drowning in each other’s taste which they missed , they totally forgot about where they were , or what they were supposed to be doing    . but all of this didn’t matter to them or at least for now .

I love yous being mumbled between the connected lips only them could understand that .. the kiss is being heated as the younger took the soft lips that belong to his lover      between his own asking for entrance , Kyungsoo opened eventually  not fighting for domination because he simply wants more of his boyfriend .. nothing else .

He literally wanted nothing else , but obviously he didn’t get what he wanted .. a loud throat clearing was heard and the voice was knows enough to them to know who it is . . .

Lips being parted from each other quickly , hearts skipping a beat . eyes growing wider then ever ,  the leader glared at them deadly before facing the camera which  was basically on them without their knowledge while they were kissing …

Jongin doesn’t know what ‘s happening  ,  were they caught ? did the fans see them ? .. many questions came to his brain , but he could answer non of them .

The camera man is gone after about three minutes , a thought hit Kyungsoo ‘s head as he remembered that the show they were in is a live one … that means they were _ caught _ and seen by the fans , and everyone … will this ruin their careers they worked so much for  , or will this make them loose the most precious thing in their worlds ? unanswered questions again .. but this time , only this time .. Kyungsoo thinks  that maybe there ‘s no need to win .. just perhaps      they need to loose this time to win something bigger       for other people ..

 

 

i'm sad because no one read this .... /cries /