chapter 1 .

fire path

 

there’s no need to win , perhaps two boys can make history and change a society ‘ s   close minded point of view on the same gender relationships , maybe this is meant to be and was planned .

shaking hearts , watered eyes , two bodies but one soul , maybe there’s no need to win ….

But .. what if they have to loose their lives in order to win everyone who’re  ually similar to them ‘s life . their teammates are the first to cross their mind ,  maybe this ‘ll lead them gaining  happiness to all these people but what if they ‘ll loose their most precious thing in their world … their relationship .

what if they’ll be separated after this , but again they’ll save a lot of lives of homouals who’re obliged to get married and live hetero  life , because of their family ‘s closed mind ..after all they have to try .

“ if you were a path of fire I ‘d jump into you … but now I guess  I have  to jump in one… with you .. so  .i-I… “  shaking voice , eyes wide trying so hard to hold tears in them , maybe too hard , because  tears decided to come out cracking his voice .. the sentence couldn’t be completed , since he was focused on hiding his tears ..

 shaking fingers made their way to wipe the rushing tears away , icy cold hands holding his face , a strange feeling of safety embrace  him , his hands making their way up . a shiver from the clod hands under his warm ones was sent to every part of his  body making his hair stand as if it’s warned that something is going to happen ..  “ I ‘ll jump into it with you Hyung , I will because .. you’re all I need .. “ His heart was ripped at the sight .. “ Hyung p-please … don’t cry “  tears cornering his eyes , but he woudn’t care because all he cares about is his love … his hyung and his everything .

“ I’m so sorry .. you had to go through all of this ..this ‘s not supposed to be happening “ tears cutting him as he made sure to finish his sentence . it ‘s so dark ,  where ‘s all the light that was embarrassing them tightly just few minutes ago …it’s summer but why does he feel so cold ?

How could things change so suddenly  , “ hyung , I’m cold “ 

a small figure pressed against his as the thin arms that belong to his hyung wrapped themselves around his small waist bringing them closer , low voice holding all the honesty in this world sending shivers on his tanned thin figure  “ I will never leave you .. your hyung loves you “

“ if I ‘ll loose you through this .” a small finger pressed itself hard on his mouth stopping him from going further but soon after was pushed away “ no hyung , I need to say this  and please don’t cry “ his heart is so sore and it hurts more now after seeing his hyung sob but like what they ‘re about to do,  it’s something that must be done …

 “ I’d rather have my breath stopped than loosing you Hyung , know that I’ve got nothing to loose except you , “  the smearing tears in his blood-shot eyes stopped him from saying more also the loud knocking on the door took part in stopping him from saying more as well …